MissMae

Medical exam concern..

23 posts in this topic

Hi guys! I read in the SLEC website that I need to bring a copy of the letter with the case number, and I'm planning to do the medical this coming June 16, we just got the case number by asking the NVC, and we haven't really receive any letters with the case number. Is it okay if I still don't have that letter and just tell them my case number? Would there be any problem? Thank you!

I would call them and express that you have yet to receive the hard copy.

I'll let someone experienced with your medical centre answer your original question but warn you that you need the noa2 for AOS.

My Name is Daisy, I am British, I say things bluntly and to the point.
London K1, A complete guide -- >http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/474161-london-k1-a-complete-guide/
I am Daisy the Beneficiary, These are my views!
U.K. k1 visa, approved 2014.

NOA1: 20/03/2014

NOA2: 11/04/2014 (22 days)

Interview: 09/07/2014 (111 days)

D.O.E 29/07/2014

Married 29/08/2014

AOS from K1/K3 Guide -->http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos

AOS/EAD/AP Sent: 12/11/2014

Delivered at Chicago LB:15/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3): 17/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3) hardcopy: 24/11/2014(Notice date 20th)

Bio-metrics App letter: 28/11/2014(Notice date 21st)

Bio-metrics App Cleveland Ohio: 10/12/2014

EAD/AP:Approved/production 31/01/2015(update 2/2/1015) (80 days)

Combo Card: Mailed 5/2/2015

Combo Card: Delivered 6/2/2015AP

NOA: Approval Notice received 7/2/2015

Interview waiver letter: received 23/2/15 dated: 18/2/2015

Green Card: APPROVED 31/07/2015

(Remember, all my dates are British layout.. the proper layout!)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

You should try to get a copy of the NOA2 since you're going to need it at a later stage anyway.

All medical clinics are different and have different routines. For example the one in Sweden asked you to bring it but they never asked to see it, they only asked for the case number.

So you might get away with not having it with you to the clinic but you might as well try to get it as you will need it later.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

N-400 process

03/03/16 Submitted N-400 application and docs
03/09/16 USCIS ackn rcpt (txt, email, and NOA1) and chk cashed
03/29/16 Biometrics (walked in - orig date 04/05/16)
04/04/16 In Line for an Interview (txt, email, and checked case status)

05/16/16 Scheduled for an Interview (Case Status Online)

05/20/16 Received I/L
06/24/16 Interview date (PASSED)
07/20/16 Oath-taking at LACC ( I AM NOW A US CITIZEN!!!)

Hi guys! I read in the SLEC website that I need to bring a copy of the letter with the case number, and I'm planning to do the medical this coming June 16, we just got the case number by asking the NVC, and we haven't really receive any letters with the case number. Is it okay if I still don't have that letter and just tell them my case number? Would there be any problem? Thank you!

My step by step guide will answer that question and many others you will have. Link is in my signature below or http://tinyurl.com/ob9xoa8

USEM recommends having the medical 7 ‐ 10 days before the interview. To schedule your medical appointment you will need the interview confirmation page that you printed or the emailed confirmation page with your MNL#. Again, you do not have to wait for your NOA2.

I actually have the same question.

My step by step guide will answer that question and many others you will have. Link is in my signature below or http://tinyurl.com/ob9xoa8

USEM recommends having the medical 7 ‐ 10 days before the interview. To schedule your medical appointment you will need the interview confirmation page that you printed or the emailed confirmation page with your MNL#. Again, you do not have to wait for your NOA2.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

USEM recommends having the medical 7 ‐ 10 days before the interview. To schedule your medical appoint Again, you do not have to wait for your NOA2.

ment you will need the interview confirmation page that you printed or the emailed confirmation page with your MNL#.

Thank you very much for your posts .. But I am curious how can you receive a MNL number (which is required for the medical) without waiting for a NOA2 as your wrote in your post and your website ... Again, you do not have to wait for your NOA2. .... So I am really confused what I am missing ????

If you could please clarify I would greatly appreciate it ...

Edited by asdf123

You can get your MNL case number from the National Visa Center (NVC). Just call them and ask for it.

Manong guard at St. Luke's doesn't need your NOA2.

Take your interview confirmation sheet with you.

Wear some comfortable shoes and bring along a light jacket because it can get cold inside.

Thank you very much for your posts .. But I am curious how can you receive a MNL number (which is required for the medical) without waiting for a NOA2 as your wrote in your post and your website ... Again, you do not have to wait for your NOA2. .... So I am really confused what I am missing ????

If you could please clarify I would greatly appreciate it ...

Get your MNL# from NVC, pay your interview fee and schedule your interview date. Once you complete the scheduling be sure to print off the interview confirmation page as this is the document you will need for SLEC. It's best to email a copy to yourself and to your fiancée that way you have a backup copy.

See phone numbers and process in my guide http://dennyeyberg.wix.com/filipino-am-visa#!second-step/c1cay

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Thanks for all your help guys! I have a copy of the NOA2 already, what I don't have is the letter from NVC that states my MNL case number. I got the MNL case number by calling the NVC and asked for it. So, i will just bring the copy of NOA2 and my interview confirmation page on my medical.

Thanks for all your help guys! I have a copy of the NOA2 already, what I don't have is the letter from NVC that states my MNL case number. I got the MNL case number by calling the NVC and asked for it. So, i will just bring the copy of NOA2 and my interview confirmation page on my medical.

Oo...you're good to go.

:thumbs:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Guys I'm worried! :( it says there in SLEC requirements to bring a copy of Visa appointment confirmation that states the MNL case number. But I made an appointment online and on the confirmation page that I printed, there's no MNL case number. Would i have any problems about that?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.