Vladsayame

Petitioner go signal ?? ^_^

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello guys, we received our noa2 approval notification 4 days ago. My question is what would be the best time for the petitioner to start the paperwork he will send to me ( 134, w2 etc. ). Whats the time frame for these paperworks to be completed or its just as simple as filling it out then its all done. Coz my fiance is not a big fan of doing paperworks, but if its already needed then thats the only time he will take some action haha so I just wanna know when is the best time I could ask him to start the stuff like 134 and w2, he might think I'm overstressing and unreasonably hurrying ^_^ Thanks

Filed: Timeline

Hello guys, we received our noa2 approval notification 4 days ago. My question is what would be the best time for the petitioner to start the paperwork he will send to me ( 134, w2 etc. ). Whats the time frame for these paperworks to be completed or its just as simple as filling it out then its all done. Coz my fiance is not a big fan of doing paperworks, but if its already needed then thats the only time he will take some action haha so I just wanna know when is the best time I could ask him to start the stuff like 134 and w2, he might think I'm overstressing and unreasonably hurrying ^_^ Thanks

he could do it one day before the interview if he wanted if he has all the forms. I-134, W2, last 3 month bank statements, last 3 year's tax returns. Personally, I recommend doing it ahead of time.

Timeline

he could do it one day before the interview if he wanted if he has all the forms. I-134, W2, last 3 month bank statements, last 3 year's tax returns. Personally, I recommend doing it ahead of time.

Thanks for quick response, wow so it will not take long as I thought. Ok I gonna pick 2weeks before the interview to give him a go signal lol.. thanks again :)

Filed: Timeline

Thanks for quick response, wow so it will not take long as I thought. Ok I gonna pick 2weeks before the interview to give him a go signal lol.. thanks again :)

I would ask him if he has all of the documents that you need. What will happen if you need something 2 weeks before the interview and you cannot get it? Make a checklist now of what he needs to provide before the interview. Let him know it doesn't matter when he does it, but that they are done in time.

Timeline

I would ask him if he has all of the documents that you need. What will happen if you need something 2 weeks before the interview and you cannot get

it? Make a checklist now of what he needs to provide before the interview. Let him know it doesn't matter when he does it, but that they are done in time.

Noted.. thanks again :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Now is the best coz if he's lazy that'll give him more than enough time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Start collect the documents now, the faster you have everything organized the faster you can schedule your interview. Our papers were signed and dated about a month before my interview and no one ever said anything about that.

Have in mind that some papers might take longer to get and others not and you really do not wanna stand there 2 weeks before the interview not having the proper papers. It's gonna be stressful enough :)

Timeline

Kind of picked the wrong process for not liking paperwork, many years of it ahead for both of you, lol. As far as the 134 form it literally takes less than ten minutes to fill out. He just needs to gather those other things you mentioned.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Your fiance should be sending you a completed and signed I-134 along with a copy of his most recent tax return and W-2 very soon. DO NOT use the mail!!!!! Use FedEx, UP, DHL or such, costs a little more but as many know U.S. mail is replace by PhilPost once in the Philippines and we all know .... PhilPost doesn't deliver.

The I-134 is only a one page form, shouldn't over whelm your fiance too much. ;)

For the actual visa process you should post your questions on the Philippines forum as each embassy has their own process.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.