lostinblue

Parents of Spokane NAACP President claim she's misrepresenting her ethnicity

222 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Wonder where she goes tanning?

Tax deductible?, must be a significant cost.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Not at all. What gave you that idea?

Just asking questions. I thought your question about where she goes tanning is irrelevant. There are tanning bed salons on almost every corner and let's not forget you can sit outside and tan. Just wanted to know what did your comment mean.

Just asking questions. I thought your question about where she goes tanning is irrelevant. There are tanning bed salons on almost every corner and let's not forget you can sit outside and tan. Just wanted to know what did your comment mean.

It was a joke.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You can get to look like that by just sun bathing in Spokane?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Who cares what she looks like or if she tans. This is the fail

The city confirmed with KHQ she claimed to be of African-American descent on a city application to be on the Ombudsman commission

Misrepresentation.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Gee thanks mom and dad - Let's hold a press conference and provide a birth certificate and smear your daughter after letting it go on for decades.

Reading the first half of the article I thought this was just an over-the-top leftist practicing her do-gooding and letting things go too far and had convinced herself she was what she was in spirit if not in fact.

Then I read about the lynch photos she planted in the mailbox, and posting a different persons photos and claiming it was her father and whining about living in a tee-pee when she never did, and being punished with her adopted black siblings according to skin color which makes no sense as she had the lightest skin: If she was picked first she was being victimized because she white, if she was picked last then her siblings are the one with the gripe.

So I am voting a self important attention-*****

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

What if they do it strategically? That's not messed up to you? A white person lies about their race so they can take advantage of a system biased towards hiring blacks? How large of a travesty would it be if a black person had to lie about their race to get hired somewhere?

We have checkpoints in the United States? I've never seen them and I drive all over the place.

They happen all the time the lady in the video was at one she was not trying to cross the border . You have never been thru a police check point.

Here sometimes they put a sign on the interstate "DUI CHECK POINT AHEAD" and there is not really one . Then if you exit at the next exit , you encounter a zero tolerance check point. They write tickets for even the smallest infractions, run the drug dogs around your car and make you show ID. I have a problem with that

Must be sumthin in the water here today. :huh:

Today ?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

They happen all the time the lady in the video was at one she was not trying to cross the border . You have never been thru a police check point.

Here sometimes they put a sign on the interstate "DUI CHECK POINT AHEAD" and there is not really one . Then if you exit at the next exit , you encounter a zero tolerance check point. They write tickets for even the smallest infractions, run the drug dogs around your car and make you show ID. I have a problem with that

I've had to go through dui checkpoints late at night in my home town. But I can't say I've ever been through a "check point" of any kind driving to other cities. My travel bubble however is typically Chicago, Atlanta, Nashville, Louisville, Cincinnati, and sometimes up to Toronto. Obviously I get stopped at the border but I don't think that's what you're talking about. Maybe its worse the closer you get to the southern border? I don't know.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I have no problem with people identifying with whatever they want on their own time, but when they misrepresent themselves to gain advantages in the workplace then it becomes fraud.

I think for someone to take it as far as this woman did, there has to be some type of mental disorder.

it's a big dealio, to be certain, as she got sme extra-privilege due to her claimed 'status' but

it's the same snafu when Banal Barry listed himself as an international student whilst in college.

geez.

I mean, how 'black' do you have to be to be certain of the proper label?

I do agree, she's a nutter...

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Today ?

My brother was stopped while driving from Salt Lake to Boise after seeing a similar sign. They searched his car for almost 30 minutes - when they finally let him go they told him they had a guy watching the drivers in the cars with high powered binoculars when they read the sign - if they looked like they were hiding things when they read it then they were pulled over on reasonable suspicion.

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect