AMproductions

Visa Approved! But still no word on it.

63 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi i am wondering if i should send them an email or just wait another week to see if it's going change at this point i am extremely worried as i have no idea what is happening right now i am also praying you here something real soon.

Hey, an email certainly couldn't hurt! But it seems like this is fairly ordinary, from what I've seen at least. Try not to worry too much; you were approved and you'll get your visa soon! I guess we just have to remain as patient as possible.

Timeline

Man, that is some bad news. Although we completed the interview and were approved on May 21st. Hopefully we won't be too affected by this, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was at least in some form responsible for the delay.

Timeline

Hi i am wondering if i should send them an email or just wait another week to see if it's going change at this point i am extremely worried as i have no idea what is happening right now i am also praying you here something real soon.

Hi Annstew, I was curious as to whether or not you've had any progress in your case. The embassy here finally responded and said that they're having technical difficulties with printing visas and that my wife and I must remain patient. Have you had any luck?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey AMProductions i got an email from the embassy here yesterday saying my case is in Administrative Review and the process will be completed within five(5) business days. I guess they don't want to tell us that they are having problems but i should begetting my visa in hand hopefully by the end of the week,please keep me posted if there is any changes to your case i will definitely keep you posted.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mine is still administrative processing too and the last update was 09Jun. Its been over one week and no update yet. I must say I could really relate when it comes too worrying because all you can do now is wait, have patient and HOPE it will be issued already (the question still remains though.. WHEN?!!!)

Timeline

Hey AMProductions i got an email from the embassy here yesterday saying my case is in Administrative Review and the process will be completed within five(5) business days. I guess they don't want to tell us that they are having problems but i should begetting my visa in hand hopefully by the end of the week,please keep me posted if there is any changes to your case i will definitely keep you posted.

Wow! That's so exciting! Congratulations to you! My embassy replied yesterday as well simply stating that there were technical difficulties with printing the visa and that we simply must remain patient. They didn't give us a time frame on it though. But congratulations once again! I hope you get your visa soon!

Timeline

Mine is still administrative processing too and the last update was 09Jun. Its been over one week and no update yet. I must say I could really relate when it comes too worrying because all you can do now is wait, have patient and HOPE it will be issued already (the question still remains though.. WHEN?!!!)

You're exactly right! It's just a matter of when! My embassy emailed me and told me that our papers are in order and the visa was approved and everything, but they're having technical difficulties. So we're pretty much just stuck waiting. But the good news is that we will get the visa, it's just a matter of time! I hope you get word back on your visa soon!

Timeline

Hey AMProductions i am also glad you heard from your embassy even though it is not exactly what we would love to hear at this time lol but never the less we are hearing from them as i said i really don't know if i will see issued at this time because it is now Wednesday and no changes still Non immigrant Ready anyway all i can do is pray and wait. Will keep you updated

Timeline

Hey Chrisshie123 tell me about worrying lol anyway my status still says Non immigrant Ready even though on Monday they said

it's in Administrative Review and should be completed in 5 business days still no update only the email they sent me so i am

still worried and exhausted but at the same time all i can do is wait as you said we just don't know for how long.

Timeline

So i just found out today that my case was updated on Monday 06/15/2015 and today Wednesday 06/18/2015 only problem is it is

still saying Non immigrant Visa Ready don't know if this is normal i am more frustrated and worried than before at this point any updates guys AMProductions Chrisshie any news.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi annstew,

I just checked it and still the last update was 09Jun15. The US Embassy has not issued specific time when will the visa printing be resolved. Oh well, we still have to wait for few more days :)

Timeline

Hey all, our case status was 'updated' again today, but remains Ready for the Interview. Still no word on when the technical difficulties will be resolved, but we're remaining as positive as possible and just waiting it out. I hope all of your cases come together soon!

Timeline

my case was also updated today again for the third time this week only that now it says Administrative Processing now i am freaking out i am so nervous and worried what could this mean any of you guys have an answer i'm really losing it.

Filed: Timeline

my case was also updated today again for the third time this week only that now it says Administrative Processing now i am freaking out i am so nervous and worried what could this mean any of you guys have an answer i'm really losing it.

Dont put too much stock in the page updating. It won't help you know when your visa is being issued. When I had access to the CEAC page it updated nearly every day. It doesn't mean they are working on your approval. When the page says ISSUED that is when everything is done.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.