blenny706

Interviews cc April 2015

150 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Omg congratulations

the embassy got it on Monday, they called my husband today and told him it was scheduled for 7/17 and we scheduled his medical for 7/02

Big day coming up meant to quote

Timeline
:joy: I :joy::joy::joy:

Great news guys!!!! Intervurdate for August 24:) :)

Congratulations!!!!!!! :joy::joy::joy:

It's bout time now...... yaaaay you. If I was fit mi wudda kin-puppa-lick fi yuh!!!! :rofl:

Me next!! Me next!!

Have a great day and an even happier marriage

Timeline

Congratulations!!!!!!! :joy::joy::joy:

It's bout time now...... yaaaay you. If I was fit mi wudda kin-puppa-lick fi yuh!!!! :rofl:

Me next!! Me next!!

Have a great day and an even happier marriage

hahahaha :lol: thank you

your time coming soon, look out

bless up!!

Timeline

How was it? Did they ask a lot of questions or for specific documents?

He said it went really good, I had sent everything so they didnt ask for more documents. I had showed him how to retrieve the 260 and dhl confirmation and everything else on the checklist online over the phone since I handled all the paperwork. I sent about 20 pics he took about 5. He said she asked ALOT of questions about us, my kids, my job, my parents but there was nothing he couldnt answer . She looked at each pic and ask where they were taken. We had pics of our wedding, honeymoon, pics us at the house, car,beach, chilling with his friends, partying, everything lol. She said everything looks great and said you are approved.

Timeline

He said it went really good, I had sent everything so they didnt ask for more documents. I had showed him how to retrieve the 260 and dhl confirmation and everything else on the checklist online over the phone since I handled all the paperwork. I sent about 20 pics he took about 5. He said she asked ALOT of questions about us, my kids, my job, my parents but there was nothing he couldnt answer . She looked at each pic and ask where they were taken. We had pics of our wedding, honeymoon, pics us at the house, car,beach, chilling with his friends, partying, everything lol. She said everything looks great and said you are approved.

That's great. How do I retrieve the DS260? can I just log into CEAC and print?

Timeline

That's great. How do I retrieve the DS260? can I just log into CEAC and print?

yes thats what I had him do, log in from there and print everything out, we were on the phone going over that check list like 4 times in the order listed, it was kinda frustrating for a minute, because he printed 3 of each and trying to get him to organize the papers he had never seen before was crazy, but we got it done and laughed afterwards

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.