SamWiSam

Amman Jordan - Spouse Interview

1,892 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Priority date is the day USCIS generated the first notice that was mailed to you as known as notice of action.

I am wondering if Amman slots get booked by general public and whatever is left which is 2 or 3 slots is given to the NVC for the hard working Americans .... I mean you and I.

Timeline

Did anyone check with the embassy in Amman yet? Someone said that they made an appointment with the embassy to see what the delay in scheduling appointments is all about?

Timeline

Did anyone check with the embassy in Amman yet? Someone said that they made an appointment with the embassy to see what the delay in scheduling appointments is all about?

I go on Tuesday .

Timeline

Anyone have any idea how I can get Amman to send me an email or document when I go stating they'll take my case at the embassy without an interview? If it is at the embassy we can schedule online ourselves because the case would be in the system, the nvc said they would sent the case to jordan if I can come up with something saying that jordan requests my file .

Any suggestions ? Lol

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Anyone have any idea how I can get Amman to send me an email or document when I go stating they'll take my case at the embassy without an interview? If it is at the embassy we can schedule online ourselves because the case would be in the system, the nvc said they would sent the case to jordan if I can come up with something saying that jordan requests my file .

Any suggestions ? Lol

Wow, that's great but I have no idea what you could say. If someone was pregnant, I guess they could have Jordan request the case so she doesn't have to give birth alone in the States but other than that, I donno

Anyone have any ideas?

Timeline

I don't think that there is such a thing in Amman post. Yeah the nvc can say whatever and if they wanted to help any of us, they would have done something a long time ago and not forced us to keep calling them. I am sorry guys it is the real life ordeal with this process. It is frustrating and not healthy that we have to go through this. All other posts issued visas to cases completed around the same time our cases got completed.

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

I just called NVC and they said they're in phase two of interviews for August in Amman. I don't really know what that means but at least they're still scheduling interviews. He said they go in order by case complete date but he has no way of letting me know which month of CC they're in. If they did, that would be a huge help but unfortunately they don't give out that kind of information.

That's all I could find out

Filed: Other Country: Jordan
Timeline

I called the NVC every day I'm on hold for at least 30 minutes to an hour I have not seen my husband in since September 2014 I would like to know why does it take so long to simply schedule an interview date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.