Beautifulday

EAD March fillers! And a question...rfe?

114 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

My noa1 date is March 15th. I had my biometrics done almost exactly a month later. Since then, we've heard NOTHING!!! :( no RFE no approval no "ready for interview" or whatever else other people might be getting. On our 75th day I called them but that doesn't exactly do anything. Like someone else mentioned, it can take 90 days to be approved and when you call at 75 days they just tell you they'll look at it in 15-30 days (and then send an email that says 60)... idk, it's frustrating. I need to get a job soon!! I've been sitting on my butt doing nothing since December!!!! dfikashfkdajghgkj

I-129F Process:

05/03/2014 I-129F Sent
05/09/2014 NOA1

05/12/2014 Alien Registration Number Changed

09/17/2014 NOA2 (OMG!!!!) 

09/23/2014 Case forwarded to NVC
10/01/2014 NVC Received

10/06/2014 NVC forwarded case to Montreal Consulate 

10/07/2014 Montreal Consulate Received

10/08/2014 Sent Packet 3

10/09/2014 Received Packet 4

10/22/2014 Medical Appointment

11/12/2014 Interview  APPROVED 

11/24/2014 Visa in Hand!!!!

12/28/2014 POE - Rainbow Bridge in Niagara Falls
01/12/2015 Applied for SSN

01/31/2015 The day I married my best friend 

AOS Process:

03/14/2015 Sent AOS Package

03/23/2015 Email confirmation, case accepted & routed to USCIS
04/15/2015 Biometrics taken
06/03/2015 75 days since receipt date on my EAD application, called USCIS for a service request  

06/09/2015 NOA2 for AP & EAD ^.^ (arrived in the mail on June 15th!!! finally!!!!)
06/17/2015 AP/EAD Combo card in hand!
06/22/2015 Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case
09/27/2015 AOS  APPROVED
10/03/2015 Received Green Card in the mail!!!

ROC Process:
06/26/2017 Sent ROC Package

06/30/2017 NOA / 1 year extension 
08/04/2017 Biometrics taken

04/09/2018 Case was received at my local office

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

My noa1 date is March 15th. I had my biometrics done almost exactly a month later. Since then, we've heard NOTHING!!! :( no RFE no approval no "ready for interview" or whatever else other people might be getting. On our 75th day I called them but that doesn't exactly do anything. Like someone else mentioned, it can take 90 days to be approved and when you call at 75 days they just tell you they'll look at it in 15-30 days (and then send an email that says 60)... idk, it's frustrating. I need to get a job soon!! I've been sitting on my butt doing nothing since December!!!! dfikashfkdajghgkj

damn... That makes me lose all of my hope! The time line thing made me think it's close but oh well.. And I know what you mean... I've been doing nothing for months.... And I have to get a job to start helping out with the bills! Everything is so expensive ugh

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

damn... That makes me lose all of my hope! The time line thing made me think it's close but oh well.. And I know what you mean... I've been doing nothing for months.... And I have to get a job to start helping out with the bills! Everything is so expensive ugh

Oh no no don't lose hope! ^.^ Some people are lucky and they get their EAD before 75 days, others wait a little longer. But the good news is, I haven't seen many people waiting an exceptionally long time unless they got an RFE and took a while to reply. Our time will come soon!!! hah and when we start working maybe we will miss the months where we were helplessly sitting around doing nothing. But at least we can enjoy the company of our wives or husbands and sleep beside them every night :) At least we aren't on the other side of the world anymore! :)

I-129F Process:

05/03/2014 I-129F Sent
05/09/2014 NOA1

05/12/2014 Alien Registration Number Changed

09/17/2014 NOA2 (OMG!!!!) 

09/23/2014 Case forwarded to NVC
10/01/2014 NVC Received

10/06/2014 NVC forwarded case to Montreal Consulate 

10/07/2014 Montreal Consulate Received

10/08/2014 Sent Packet 3

10/09/2014 Received Packet 4

10/22/2014 Medical Appointment

11/12/2014 Interview  APPROVED 

11/24/2014 Visa in Hand!!!!

12/28/2014 POE - Rainbow Bridge in Niagara Falls
01/12/2015 Applied for SSN

01/31/2015 The day I married my best friend 

AOS Process:

03/14/2015 Sent AOS Package

03/23/2015 Email confirmation, case accepted & routed to USCIS
04/15/2015 Biometrics taken
06/03/2015 75 days since receipt date on my EAD application, called USCIS for a service request  

06/09/2015 NOA2 for AP & EAD ^.^ (arrived in the mail on June 15th!!! finally!!!!)
06/17/2015 AP/EAD Combo card in hand!
06/22/2015 Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case
09/27/2015 AOS  APPROVED
10/03/2015 Received Green Card in the mail!!!

ROC Process:
06/26/2017 Sent ROC Package

06/30/2017 NOA / 1 year extension 
08/04/2017 Biometrics taken

04/09/2018 Case was received at my local office

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We filed march 18th, noa 1 was march 25th, 75 days since noa1, still nothing. :clock: Though we're having our interview this june 30th We still want to get my hubby's EAD so he can renew his license already and not to do written/road test and pay for it all over again. :crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I know how you feel guys!

My NOA date is March 16th, I had my biometrics on April 13th and still my EAD has not been approved :(

In a few more days it will be 90 days since noa!

I've never thought it can take soooo long just for EAD.

I was really worrying thinking that nobody waits so long but now I see that I am not the only one

Timeline

My NOA date is March 16th, I had my biometrics on April 13th and still my EAD has not been approved :(

I was really worrying thinking that nobody waits so long but now I see that I am not the only one

oh wow that really sucks! Makes me lose hope for getting mine approved soon since my noa is late March. Eh.... Why is it that some people that have theirs dated March 30 have already been approved? I like at the time line and stats and it says Eads with noa1s of March 30 are being processed. That's bs!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

My noa1 is March 17th! It's still "my case was received" on uscis website! No rfe. I've called them twice so far but nothing's changed even though they told me I will hear something shortly. Ugh it takes forever!

(F) K-1 / California Service Center (F)

(L) July 22nd, 2014: Filed I-129F

(L)July 28th, 2014: NOA1(E-mail / Acceptance Confirmation/No mail)

(L) July 29th, 2014: Alien registration number was changed

(L) October 20th, 2014: NOA2 (Mail)

(L) November 4th, 2014: NVC received

(L) November 13th, 2014 : Consulate received( Seoul, South KOREA)

(L) January 16th,2015:Interview and approved

(L) January 23rd,2015: Visa and passport in hand!

(F) AOS (F)

(L) Mar 12,2015 : Sent AOS package(USPS Priority mail 2-day)

(L) Mar 16,2015 : Package delivered

(L) Mar 20,2015 : Noa1 Email & Text (I-485,I-131,I-765)

(L) Mar 26,2015 : Noa1 in mail (I-485,I-131,I-765)

(L) Mar 28,2015 : Biometrics notice in mail

(L)Apr 10,2015 : Biometrics done

(L)Jun 11,2015 : EAD approved

Timeline

My noa1 is March 17th! It's still "my case was received" on uscis website! No rfe. I've called them twice so far but nothing's changed even though they told me I will hear something shortly. Ugh it takes forever!

terrible! I wonder how they do it all... Cuz it surely isn't in order! Is it all random?! Omg!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

What will happen after 90 days? What should we do?

I received an email from them this morning regarding my service request which states "Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter."

That's too long. :( it is now my 78th day from NOA 1. 60 days/2 months of waiting again is just too much. :(

Timeline

What will happen after 90 days? What should we do?

I received an email from them this morning regarding my service request which states "Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter."

That's too long. :( it is now my 78th day from NOA 1. 60 days/2 months of waiting again is just too much. :(

damn... So u just put in a request to find out what's going on with your case and that's what they said? I really hope it won't be that long or much longer at all..

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

damn... So u just put in a request to find out what's going on with your case and that's what they said? I really hope it won't be that long or much longer at all..

The customer service rep when i called last monday said il hear from them within 30 days. But when i received the email earlier it states to wait within 60 days.

I don't know what happened to our applications, Especially to us who got our NOA 1 late march (like mine March 24). Seems like they just stopped approving or something.

Timeline

The customer service rep when i called last monday said il hear from them within 30 days. But when i received the email earlier it states to wait within 60 days.

I don't know what happened to our applications, Especially to us who got our NOA 1 late march (like mine March 24). Seems like they just stopped approving or something.

not good... And yeah idk what's going on... Hopefully it will will be figured out very quickly... Waiting three months for a job permit is way too long imo. I mean we all already been through so much, time and money wise... It's all really hard and I wish it all worked smoother.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

And some april filers are getting approved already, the bias is much

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.