978 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

june 19 2017: I-485, i-130, -i-131 and all Package sent to USCIS Chicago Lockbox
june 20 2017: Package received by USCIS
june 28 2017: NOA all of them Received by Emails and Texts
Checks Cashed by USCIS

july 15 2017: Biometrics done

july 24 2017: i-485 interview scheduling showing online on uscis website and waiting for notice in mail.

did they skipped combo card and directly wanna do the interview ? is it so fast or a regular speed ?

On 7/28/2017 at 0:09 AM, jay 2 said:

june 19 2017: I-485, i-130, -i-131 and all Package sent to USCIS Chicago Lockbox
june 20 2017: Package received by USCIS
june 28 2017: NOA all of them Received by Emails and Texts
Checks Cashed by USCIS

july 15 2017: Biometrics done

july 24 2017: i-485 interview scheduling showing online on uscis website and waiting for notice in mail.

did they skipped combo card and directly wanna do the interview ? is it so fast or a regular speed ?

Wow that seems like a pretty fast speed. That's awesome, congratulations man.

For me after my NOA1s and biometrics, the EAD was approved. My EAD was approved in August and then the case went to I-485 interview scheduling sometime in late September.. My interview was Oct 28th.

They may be processing AOS applications faster now. In any way, congrats. It looks like you may have your interview for your green card before your EAD even has a chance to get approved

- Removal of Conditions Timeline -

07/31/17 - Mailed I-751 package to California Service Center

08/01/17 - Package delivered to CSC

08/05/17 - NOA1 received by US mail

08/10/18 - Rec'd new NOA1 with 18 month extension instead of 12 months

10/15/18 - Case transferred to Nebraska

12/26/18 - ROC Approved

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Wow, OP here, can't believe time ran so fast. The ROC window here opens only in February next year though.

May 29th, 2015 - Sent AOS package

June 1, 2015 - Package received by USCIS

June 4, 2015 - Biometrics Fee Accepted

June 20, 2015 - Biometrics Appointment Letter Received

June 30, 2015 - Biometrics Appointment

August 6, 2015 - I-131 approved

August 6, 2015 - Your card was ordered

August 7, 2015 - I-765 approved

August 20, 2015 - EAD received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.