978 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Shacanus and other june filers today I received my biometrics appt letter for July 6 at 3pm in elizabeth Nj, so excited

I notice you receive your first mail on the 12th June, today make 14 days since. I'm at day 10 today so I'm looking out lol.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Jumping on here! We filed I130/I485/I765/I131 on June 12th and just received the NOA1 in the mail today for all four. Now waiting for the biometrics appointment. I'm hoping we get one soon since we are leaving for a long vacation at the end of July/August.

CR1/AOS Timeline
12 JUNE 2015 - CR1/AOS/EAD/AP PACKET SENT
15 JUNE 2015 - CR1/AOS/EAD/AP PACKET DELIVERED TO USCIS (CHICAGO LOCKBOX)
22 JUNE 2015 - RECEIVED TEXT/EMAIL NOA1--CR1/AOS/EAD/AP
24 JUNE 2015 - CHECKS CASHED
27 JUNE 2015 - RECEIVED NOA1--CRI/AOS/EAD/AP (HARDCOPY)
03 JULY 2015 - Bio-metrics letter
17 JULY 2015 - Bio-metrics appt (done)
19 AUG 2015 - EAD/AP Approved via email
19 AUG 2015 - EAD New card is being produced!

28 SEP 2015 - AOS Interview appt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

welcome me to the club.

Anyone know what the timeline or hierarchy of events are after filing the AoS?

I-129F Sent : 2014-07-31

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-08-09

I-129F RFE(s) : 2014-10-8

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-10-28

Interview: 2014-12-23 Approved!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello, we got married on Friday June 26, and the AOS packet is ready to send on Monday tomorrow.
I hope everything will be good. Good luck everyone.

K1 / AOS Timeline

June 26 2015 Marriage day

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

welcome me to the club.

Anyone know what the timeline or hierarchy of events are after filing the AoS?

For non-K1, you get the 797 notices first. Than you get a biometric appointment letter followed by the biometric schedule (fingerprinting, picture). Some time after that they schedule an interview and send you the EAD. Those are independent events. The EAD has a regulatory timeline of 90 days, the interview depends on your local office backlog. If they need to send you any RFE, it will happen before the interview scheduling.

May 29th, 2015 - Sent AOS package

June 1, 2015 - Package received by USCIS

June 4, 2015 - Biometrics Fee Accepted

June 20, 2015 - Biometrics Appointment Letter Received

June 30, 2015 - Biometrics Appointment

August 6, 2015 - I-131 approved

August 6, 2015 - Your card was ordered

August 7, 2015 - I-765 approved

August 20, 2015 - EAD received

Timeline

My 797c finally arrived this week. Do we get enotification that the biometrics letter is on the way?

hi Bubblz and VJ family I just receive my biometric appointment letter. I so happy a next step forward. My appointment is the 9 th July .

hi Bubblz and VJ family I just receive my biometric appointment letter. I so happy a next step forward. My appointment is the 9 th July .

That's awesome. Congrats!

:dance:I-751: Removal of Conditions Journey :dance:

Oct 17: Sent package

Oct 24: Received NOA1

Still waiting for Biometrics letter :unsure:

Yay!

My biometrics appointent is tomorrow! Can't wait :)

August 8, 1998 - Arrived in the USA with a B-2 Visitor Visa at the age of 8

Jan. or Feb. 2004 - Met my husband in front of the high school's cafeteria

May 2006 - My husband and I graduated high school and lost touch

September 2008 - Reconnected with my husband and began an on and off relationship.

June 8, 2012 - Moved in together

December 27, 2013 - Had our son

October 21, 2014 - Finally got married after putting it off for too long

June 2, 2015 - Sent AOS package

June 4, 2015 - Package received by USCIS

June 9, 2015 - Biometrics Fee Accepted

June 10, 2015 - Received Text that the package was received

June 16, 2015 - NOA1 Received

June 20, 2015 - EAD Biometrics Appointment Letter Received

June 22, 2015 - AOS Form I-485 Biometrics Appointment Letter Received

June 30, 2015 - Biometrics Done

August 7, 2015 - EAD/AP Approved and EAD status changed to Card Being Produced

August 17, 2015 - EAD/AP Card Was Mailed

August 20, 2015 - EAD/AP Card Received :dancing:

August 25, 2015 - Applied for SSN

September 1, 2015 - Got SSN from Mailbox might've been delivered earlier

September 3, 2015 - Applied for TX ID

September 16, 2015 - Received TX ID in mail

Yippeeee, Shacanus!! :-) I did my best not to look in the mailbox on Sunday since I knew nothing new would be there, and then I waited until this afternoon to check. Still nothing, but now that you have yours I know mine is probably holed up at the post office waiting to be released to me. :-) The biometrics date is a month after your package was accepted - just like we were told. I'm excited for you!!

Day 00 - 6/08/2015 - I130,I485,I765 Package delivered to Chicago lockbox

Day 01 - 6/09/2015 - USCIS records package is received (according to online case status check, though the NOA texts/emails weren't sent to me until 8 days later)

Day 09 - 6/17/2015 - Received text & e-confirmation of NOA. Case accepted & routed to USCIS National Benefits Center

Day 15 - 6/23/2015 - Received 797c NOA letters of receipt by snail mail

Day 22 - 6/30/2015 - Received biometrics appt letter

Day 29 - 7/07/2015 - Biometrics appt

Day 36 - 7/14/2015 - Received RFE for documents that were included and clearly labeled in application package. Will resend required information this week.

Yay!

My biometrics appointent is tomorrow! Can't wait :)

Yaaay!! Have a great next step tomorrow. Didn't the month end quickly? I remember when June 30th seemed like ages away. But time passes.

Day 00 - 6/08/2015 - I130,I485,I765 Package delivered to Chicago lockbox

Day 01 - 6/09/2015 - USCIS records package is received (according to online case status check, though the NOA texts/emails weren't sent to me until 8 days later)

Day 09 - 6/17/2015 - Received text & e-confirmation of NOA. Case accepted & routed to USCIS National Benefits Center

Day 15 - 6/23/2015 - Received 797c NOA letters of receipt by snail mail

Day 22 - 6/30/2015 - Received biometrics appt letter

Day 29 - 7/07/2015 - Biometrics appt

Day 36 - 7/14/2015 - Received RFE for documents that were included and clearly labeled in application package. Will resend required information this week.

Timeline

Yippeeee, Shacanus!! :-) I did my best not to look in the mailbox on Sunday since I knew nothing new would be there, and then I waited until this afternoon to check. Still nothing, but now that you have yours I know mine is probably holed up at the post office waiting to be released to me. :-) The biometrics date is a month after your package was accepted - just like we were told. I'm excited for you!!

Im happy too will be waiting to hear when u receive your own. But what I observed the letter is dated since the 20th June , that's the same day I receive my first notification in the mail. So with that I'm sure ur letter will be there this week.

Yaaay!! Have a great next step tomorrow. Didn't the month end quickly? I remember when June 30th seemed like ages away. But time passes.

Totally agree with you. a month sounded super long to me when i sent in the package. I was like checking the status and my mailbox everyday knowing nothing would be there yet.

One more month and we will start talking about when we are getting our EAD/AP haha

:dance:I-751: Removal of Conditions Journey :dance:

Oct 17: Sent package

Oct 24: Received NOA1

Still waiting for Biometrics letter :unsure:

Timeline

Totally agree with you. a month sounded super long to me when i sent in the package. I was like checking the status and my mailbox everyday knowing nothing would be there yet.

One more month and we will start talking about when we are getting our EAD/AP haha

i was wondering how long after completing the biometric will the EAD be approve.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.