ntbt11

DS-3025

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi all,

My fiance submitted all her vaccination and medical records in the brown envelope at POE. She believes her DS-3025 form was included. The only vaccination form she currently has in her hand is the yellow form from the HCMC International Health Quarantine Center. According to this form, she received doses of Tdap, MMR (x2), Hep B (x3), and Flu. There is no remarks for the required Varicella. Before going to a Civil Surgeon to receive a Varicella shot, we wanted to make sure there was not a legitimate waiver on our submitted DS-3025.

Is it possible to request this information from the USCIS or the Quarantine Center? Is there a better contact? And has anyone encountered a similar situation?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!

Below is a copy of my wife's I-693 that we submitted for her AOS, listing all of the shots that she received prior to arrival at the Quarantine Service (anything before the 08/19/14 date) and those that were given to her at the place (08/19/14) and after (09/24/14).

Basically, she received 1 dose of Flu and Varicella each at the QS (08/19/14). After the interview, she went back and got 1 dose of Td and Hep-B (9/24/14).

Did your fiancee ever have Varicella in her life?

Tnj8ALPf.jpg

Edited by frontgear

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Below is a copy of my wife's I-693 that we submitted for her AOS, listing all of the shots that she received prior to arrival at the Quarantine Service (anything before the 08/19/14 date) and those that were given to her at the place (08/19/14) and after (09/24/14).

Basically, she received 1 dose of Flu and Varicella each at the QS (08/19/14). After the interview, she went back and got 1 dose of Td and Hep-B (9/24/14).

Did your fiancee ever have Varicella in her life?

Thank you for the screenshot. To her knowledge she has never had Varicella in her life. She does not have any documentation of vaccinations before the K1 process.

She made multiple trips to the QS and on her last trip her physician told her she completed her requirements. I wonder if there was a determination from her blood test to not require Varicella?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.