BraveAmnay

Got Call from Cosulate After 2 months Under AP

27 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello everyone i had my interview in March ,then i was put on AP over Two Months .Today i got call from Us Consulate to come at 2pm then i ask the guy who called me ,do i need bring something with me he said proof tat you are in relationship with your wife and also anything proove you are still together .I wonder why they ask that agin from and i already show that to The Con at My Interview ?!! I feel like it will be 2nd interview again i sm so worried now :(

event.png

mohammed-iii-sultan-of-morocco-and-georg

Timeline

Does the consulate has your passport ?it won't be another interview at 2:30 pm just provide them with papers they asked for & you will be fine .good luck

Timeline

Ty so much for the reply . They dont have My passport .The weird things is he called me the only think he said come to the us consulate at 2Pm thne i asked him do i need bring anything with me ,its where he asked me proove and stuff porve me and my wife are still together !!!!

event.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hello everyone i had my interview in March ,then i was put on AP over Two Months .Today i got call from Us Consulate to come at 2pm then i ask the guy who called me ,do i need bring something with me he said proof tat you are in relationship with your wife and also anything proove you are still together .I wonder why they ask that agin from and i already show that to The Con at My Interview ?!! I feel like it will be 2nd interview again i sm so worried now :(

Its seems that during the A P they discovered they needed more info & current info. Should be easy to comply. Doing so will allow the case to move along & may end the A P period.

If its a second interview it just means they want to speak to you about the above just to confirm everything. To me its Morocco so these things seem to almost normal.

Timeline

Did they say bring your PP & come in,

Take in your proofs, if not requested

while U are there they are just processing,

don't ask questions and offer up more

info, go with the flow, act natural & calm.

If they want the proofs they will ask

He called me and told me are YOu MR xxxxx i said yes ,then he told me this the us consulate of CasaBlanca .the he told me u need come to the consulate at 2pm that is all then i said ok sorry sir do i need bring something with me he said bring anthing that prooves you are in relationship with your wife ,that is all he said :unsure::(

Edited by BraveAmnay
event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

He called me and told me are YOu MR xxxxx i said yes ,then he told me this the us consulate of CasaBlanca .the he told me u need come to the consulate at 2pm that is all then i said ok sorry sir do i need bring something with me he said bring anthing that prooves you are in relationship with your wife ,that is all he said :unsure::(

then gather more relationship evidence and bring it with you at the time they told you to be there.

Timeline

I really don't understand what the problem is here. You just do what they ask by bringing proof that the relationship is real. There can only be one answer .

What else do you think they want? You asked & got an answer from the CO & members here when you asked this question.

Do you think there is a better reaction to what they asked for?

Isnt this the ' inshaalla ' that is supposed to occur in your belief system?

Timeline

I really don't understand what the problem is here. You just do what they ask by bringing proof that the relationship is real. There can only be one answer .

What else do you think they want? You asked & got an answer from the CO & members here when you asked this question.

Do you think there is a better reaction to what they asked for?

snt this thIe ' inshaalla ' that is supposed to occur in your belief system?

Is not The CO who called me .Plus i already had interview before and showed everything they ask for .at My 1st Interview.If i write this is only to have an opinion of someone in Morocco went trought this that is all.

Sorry i did not understand this " snt this thIe ' inshaalla ' that is supposed to occur in your belief system?"

We are mulsim and all Muslim when they plan do something in the future they Say Inshaa Allah means God Willing

event.png

Timeline

Hello everyone my feeling was right .i had 2nd interview again ,long detailed interview with very nice young Lady .I wish everyone will have this lady In their interview ,she is very nice and always smiling and she she give you time to explain your answers.By the wayThis time They Did keep My Passport .and she told me we wil call once we will do the Final decision and she asked me if there is any Chat conversation .she keep with her.

event.png

Timeline

Is not The CO who called me .Plus i already had interview before and showed everything they ask for .at My 1st Interview.If i write this is only to have an opinion of someone in Morocco went trought this that is all.

Sorry i did not understand this " snt this thIe ' inshaalla ' that is supposed to occur in your belief system?"

We are mulsim and all Muslim when they plan do something in the future they Say Inshaa Allah means God Willing

Ok I guess. I certainly don't have any experience in Morocco. Then again no matter where the situation would occur the response would be to give them what they ask for. What else can anyone do?

Your attempt at a quote of what I said is terrible. " Isnt this the ' inshaalla ' that is supposed to occur in your belief system " ? My mistake was in the spelling of Insha' Allah for which I apologize.

Since these things are all Insha'Allah why is there even a question? That's what I tried to ask. Nothing wrong with the idea but I don't understand why anyone questions what is going on.

Edited by Ning

Timeline

Ok I guess. I certainly don't have any experience in Morocco. Then again no matter where the situation would occur the response would be to give them what they ask for. What else can anyone do?

Since these things are all Insha'Allah why is there even a question? That's what I tried to ask. Nothing wrong with the idea but I don't understand why anyone questions what is going on.

The Probleme is the guy who work there ,i ahve to say he did not do his real job ,He called me then ask me to come that is all.Guess i went there without Proove or pictures juts passport ,Then i will ahve serious problemes coz The Lady who did my interview will ask me proove then i have to tell her sorry no one asked me that .I think you understand what i means by that. Coz i read some Moroccan's stories when they ask them to come then 3 days later they issued them the Visa without having any 2nd interview .

event.png

Timeline

Hello everyone my feeling was right .i had 2nd interview again ,long detailed interview with very nice young Lady .I wish everyone will have this lady In their interview ,she is very nice and always smiling and she she give you time to explain your answers.By the wayThis time They Did keep My Passport .and she told me we wil call once we will do the Final decision and she asked me if there is any Chat conversation .she keep with her.

Great so it must mean that you provided the relationship evidence you said they wanted & that satisfied them along with some additional questions.

Keeping the passport is a very good indication that they will grant the visa.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.