guitarjam

Can't make Intervew Appointment

3 posts in this topic

I tell you, I can't wait to get out of this country, everything is such a hassle. I try to make an INTERVIEW appointment for my wife & stepson online, SELECT PROFILE to check the entered data. Noticed that the last number of her Passport is missing in the field under "Passport Number "

So i add the number, select save and what do I get?

"Your personal details match the profile which already exists in our database." WILL NOT SAVE.

-Same with going directly to the "Schedule Appointment" , add the last number and it states

Step 5: Please make sure all personal information is correct before continuing

SELECT CONTINUE, SAME! WONT SAVE! really?!

The website states to make sure everything is correct but won't let me save or continue, just a constant hassle...

Edited by guitarjam

Mar 12, 2015 - Filed I-130 via DCF @ US Embassy Manila thru Embassy Outreach visit

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you are applying for immigrant visa, as for as I know it is the embassy that schedules it. You will receive and email from them as to when.. I am not sure if there are people here that schedules their interview themselves for immigrant. Try calling the embassy though. Goodluck.

If you are applying for immigrant visa, as for as I know it is the embassy that schedules it. You will receive and email from them as to when.. I am not sure if there are people here that schedules their interview themselves for immigrant. Try calling the embassy though. Goodluck.

DCF Manila they don't, and you can't do the medical w/o an interview appointment date.

But, you can call them and they can set up an interview date for you, which looks like what I'm going to have to do...

Mar 12, 2015 - Filed I-130 via DCF @ US Embassy Manila thru Embassy Outreach visit

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.