zahra143

nearly 2 months now filled ds260 , still no response! !!!!

29 posts in this topic

NVC has a long working day 7:00 am to 12:00 am - 17 hours). I would suggest you to pick up odd hours and try frequently. This is a mind game and frustration will not take you anywhere. Trust me. Call then at 7:30 and as soon as you hear the message "all our...... Please try again later", hang up and redial. Try as many times as you can. Try calling at 3PM at 9PM at 11am. Be nice with the operator (I know we all do) and they could be really nice and helpful and may go extra mile for you.

Still waiting for ds260 being reviewed! !!! Its on 65th days now!!!! Called nvc yesterday lady said she transfers my file to review department and call after 2 weeks to find out... but I cant trust them anymore , that's just an excuse to convince clients but nothing else. I also made a request last Friday for expedite as my wife is pregnant and her due date is very near, they just replied the confirmation of received and will let me know after review. Dnt know when there review will complete!!! I'm so concern about us immigration system for spouse. They should be more gentle towards us.

Edited by Ryan H

They may review your case arround this time . Also try to contact the nvc by telephone if you are worried .from my experience they reviewed my case in 60 days

65 days gone still no review! Called nvc day before yesterday operator talk to the manager while I was on hold then told me she transferring my file to review department right now. Told me to call back in few weeks time. But I cant trust them! !! Just praying to allah he is only hope now.

Filed: Country: Argentina
Timeline

I feel your pain! I was told a couple of weeks ago that my case was being sent to a supervisor because we still cannot pay the second fee due to website issues. Our sponsor, was told the same thing about a week later. So I called on Monday & the lady seemed a little confused (that had me worried she would do something wrong with my case) & she says I will send it to a supervisor & I stated we had been told that before & she said I don't see that anywhere on your file. Ugh!!! So now, it finally has been (I called the next day), but we still have to wait.....

Try to pay all required fees asap, its all together 8 months now playing hide and seek with nvc! At last 10th April got everything done properly and till now waiting for cc! Everything has been reviewed apart from ds260 that's what I been told by nvc. So my point of view its only matter of an hour to review that part!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

please how did you have access to the DS 260 form link.we have paid the AOS fees and status says "PAID".. But I can't seem to find any link to fill the DS 260 form.. Please kindly guide

Have you had your DS-261 reviewed yet? That will need to if it hasn't then the IV bill will be generated and then your DS-260 will be generated. Sorry if you have done all that, I can't tell how far you are in the process as you haven't filled your timeline. Good luck.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Try to pay all required fees asap, its all together 8 months now playing hide and seek with nvc! At last 10th April got everything done properly and till now waiting for cc! Everything has been reviewed apart from ds260 that's what I been told by nvc. So my point of view its only matter of an hour to review that part!!!!!

After paying IV fees online & filling DS-260 ....and submitting ....it that info available immediately to NVC or it takes time to get updated?????

I m asking coz my IV fees was available online and I paid that...after 3 days it showed as paid and the DS-260 was available for me. I filled and submitted DS260 online on Thursday this week.

I called NVC yesterday and they told that they don't see my IV fees as paid nor my DS260 as submitted....

They told that it takes a week after submitting DS260 to get in their system and told me to call next week.

Is that true coz if u pay fees online and submit DS260 online......its showing as PAID for fees and Completed for DS260......but NVC say they don't see anything for my case in their computer....

Do u have any idea about this.....

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

November 14 2013 I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 15 2013 I-130 Received at Chicago Lockbox Facility

November 18 2013 Email from USCIS about Petition Acceptance (PD Nov 15 2013)

November 19 2013 I 797 NOA 1 received by mail

March 24 2015 Received E Mail and Text Notification about Case transfer to another USCIS Office

March 28 2015 Received Hard copy of Transfer Notice from USCIS

March 31 2015 Case Approved by USCIS

April 1 2015 Received Email and Text message for Case Approval

April 4 2015 Received Hard Copy of NOA2 from USCIS

NVC STAGE

April 16 2015 Case received at NVC

April 24 2015 Case Number and IIN received on Call

April 27 2015 Paid AOS Fees and Submitted DS-261

April 29 2015 Welcome Letter from NVC in Email

May 05 2015 DS-261 reviewed over phone

May 06 2015 AOS & Civil Documents sent to NVC

May 07 2015 Documents received at NVC

May 08 2015 Email from NVC to pay IV Fees

June 08 2015 IV PAID

June 10 2015 Submitted DS-260

July 13 2015 Case Completed

July 29 2015 Finally....Got Interview Date

Sep 18 2015 Interview (Approved)

For IV fees normally its take 3/4 business days for update, but for ds260 its update as soon as you get confirmation page after sent.call nvc again on Monday because some representatives are so stupid. They also gave me wrong information few times.

Timeline

For IV fees normally its take 3/4 business days for update, but for ds260 its update as soon as you get confirmation page after sent.call nvc again on Monday because some representatives are so stupid. They also gave me wrong information few times.

I got the confirmation letter after submission.....immediately.....but they said just for a week to get that in their system. May be that the IV fees r not updated in their system that's why the DS260 is not showing as completed since both IV fees and DS260 r interrelated.....when IV fees shows paid then only DS260 is available......

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

March 24 2015 Received E Mail and Text Notification about Case transfer to another USCIS Office

NVC STAGE

June 08 2015 IV PAID

Check ur status online. Go to CEAC website follow the instructions first then put ur case number, invoice number, visa status , it will show u whatever u have done so far.

Timeline

It shows paid for AOS FEES, IV FEES, and for IV Application it shows Completed.....

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

NVC STAGE

June 08 2015 IV PAID

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Finaly Zahara143, did you get case conpkete ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.