zahra143

nearly 2 months now filled ds260 , still no response! !!!!

29 posts in this topic

Its been almost 2 months filled ds260 along with all required fees, but not reviewed yet..is there anybody out there can tell how long more it could be? im really frustrated! !!!!!!!

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Its been almost 2 months filled ds260 along with all required fees, but not reviewed yet..is there anybody out there can tell how long more it could be? im really frustrated! !!!!!!!

Just need to be patient.....NVC is a very slow process now......we did everything as fast as it can be done and it still took 7 months to process through NVC

Hello Zahra143,

I came to know that the system with NVC was down for a while. I was told it was down for more than 3 weeks and could be little longer. Now I am sure it's backed up a lot but I think you should start checking the statuses again. Start calling and that's one of the best thing you can do. Start calling from 7:00 AM in the morning and if you can't reach an operator, keep trying. Try early, middle of the day and even after 9:00 PM (their time is 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM). Every time you attempt, call many times even if it tells it to try another time.

Good luck

Thank you hellraiser. I did call on last Thursday on of the lady says she wrote a request to supervisor for review but cant tell how long it will take....I will call again today lets see what heppen.

Any one knows why NVC not answering the phone since yesterday? I called plenty of times yesterday but could not get in. keep trying today for so long but no one answering !!!! Is anybody else having same problem as me?

Any advice from anyone that what I should do now or do they hav anyother alternative number to contact? will be so appreciate if someone share there experience. .

NVC has a long working day 7:00 am to 12:00 am - 17 hours). I would suggest you to pick up odd hours and try frequently. This is a mind game and frustration will not take you anywhere. Trust me. Call then at 7:30 and as soon as you hear the message "all our...... Please try again later", hang up and redial. Try as many times as you can. Try calling at 3PM at 9PM at 11am. Be nice with the operator (I know we all do) and they could be really nice and helpful and may go extra mile for you.

At last got answered after long time. One of the guy picked up and said there system was down for few weeks nw its been recovered. he said he can see a note on system that this file has to review as soon as possible, but cant tell acjectly how long will take.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.