JandEB

Introducing ourselves (K-1 Visa, Philippines)

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi Guys,

i have good news, i got my NOA1 letter on the mail on May 27, my dad had it and just gave it to me this sunday.

Thanks for the support

so as follow my timeline begins

K-1 Visa mailed may 15, 2015

Said to have been sign for May 19, 2015

NOA1 May 27, 2015

NOA2 ???

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Welcome!

I am new as well, but my husband is from the Philippines too! Lower islands near Davao, but lived many years in Manila too.

We went through the K-1 process back between 2010 and 2012. Took us a while because he ended up having to go through TB treatment at the facility in Manila. But, he made it!

Not sure which service center you are going through, but Vermont has been getting a bit faster these past few years and that is a good thing!

Tell your fiancé Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Guys,

i have good news, i got my NOA1 letter on the mail on May 27, my dad had it and just gave it to me this sunday.

Thanks for the support

so as follow my timeline begins

K-1 Visa mailed may 15, 2015

Said to have been sign for May 19, 2015

NOA1 May 27, 2015

NOA2 ???

That's great to hear, Jackie!

You can set up your timeline info here: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/ and it will track the dates and offer estimates on when the next steps will be.

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Not sure which service center you are going through, but Vermont has been getting a bit faster these past few years and that is a good thing!

Tell your fiancé Good luck!

We've been assigned to California, which appears to be ahead of the others currently if the processing times page is correct, so we're hopeful on that. VisaJourney is currently estimating early July for our NOA2, so we'll see if that's correct.

Thank you for the good wishes!

event.png