Hazel18

Frustrated

42 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

I pray everyday for this website to be fixed still nothing. I have called multiple times and none of the rep know anything.I emailed the Department of State still nothing its almost been a month Jesus when will this be over. This is frustrating we have been waiting we just want this to be over so now even if our AOS & IV documents are ok we won't be able to get a CC because of either the IV fee or the application. They must not know how it feels to be without our spouses,our people that we haven't seen in a long time.

Timeline

good, NVC sent u email??

When did u send?

No email yet still waiting. I sent it thursday so I used the tracking number and it was delivered on friday at noon

Timeline

3-5 days.

I'm wondering this kind of technical issue happened before.

I don't know but the question is are they really trying to fix it? It have been down since may 5th from what I learned on VJ. What don't they come with an alternative way if you know you can't fix the website. They should have came up with another option from the second week of it been down Im sure a lot of people called to report it.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

You are not alone! We are so frustrated. My in-laws chose an agent on April 3rd and we have not been able to move forward at all since then. Unbelieveable. We finally sent our checks to St. Louis last week. Hang in there :)

Our Timeline:

01/29/2007 NOA1!

02/26/2007 Became officially engaged in Rome:)

05/03/2007 NOA2!!!

07/20/2007 Visa Interview in London! Approved!!

10/04/2007 Small private wedding!

04/19/2008 Big fancy shmancy wedding!

AOS Timeline:

10/18/2007 Sent entire AOS, EAD, AP package to Chicago

10/19/2007 Package received in Chicago- signed for by V Bustamante

10/25/2007 NOA1 for AOS, EAD, and AP.

10/26/2007 Check cashed.

11/28/2007 Biometrics appointment in Denver.

12/17/2007 EAD card production ordered!

12/27/2007 EAD card arrives.

12/31/2007 AP approved.

01/07/2008 AP received.

02/01/2008 AOS interview in Denver. APPROVED!

02/11/2008 Green Card received in mail!

Done until July 09' !

Timeline

You are not alone! We are so frustrated. My in-laws chose an agent on April 3rd and we have not been able to move forward at all since then. Unbelieveable. We finally sent our checks to St. Louis last week. Hang in there :)

Did you get an email from them?

Hi there, fellow vj-ers.

I know it is very frustrating. One vj-er called and the rep said the problem needs to be fixed in Washington. Who cares! Just fix it!

I saw threats from 2011 and people were experiencing the same issues back then.

you start to wonder if they're not fixing things on purpose. I bet that they have a team of very clever IT geeks that surely know how to fix it.

my husband's in IT and he said this problem can't be to difficult to fix.

and I agree that NVC has to find another option to file ds260. They found a different solution to pay the IV bill: plain old fashioned cheque. My guess is that the online portal for the IV bill being paid and the ds260 link are linked together. So when IV bill says "paid" on your screen, ds260 should come available.

We met in 2002, dated and were torn apart in 2003and we reconnected end of 2013

I married the love of my life (L) : March 21, 2014

We sent in our I-130 package to USCIS: August 8, 2014

USCIS received I-130: August 11, 2014

USCIS approves our case: February 10, 2015

USCIS sends case to NVC: February 18, 2015

NVC welcome letter + email received: March 10, 2015 - date on letter March 3, 2015

NVC assigned case number: March 1, 2015

DS-261 filed: March 10, 2015

AOS fee payed online: March 10, 2015

NVC confirmation letter for choice of agent being registered: May 5, 2015 - received this letter thru email on May 7, 2014 and again via letter/email May 8, 2015

IV bill received: May 7 and May 8, 2015 (together with letter ds261 review confirmation)

Send in AOS an IV package: May 6, 2015

Payed IV bill thru money order: May 8, 2015

Email from NVC with letter of acceptance of AOS and IV package: May 15, 2015 (processing time: at least 60 days)

Scan date: May 12, 2015

NVC cashed money order IV bill fee: May 15, 2015

Received confirmation letter thru email that IV fee is received: May19, 2015 - date in letter May 15, 2015

Received checklist: June 22,2015 - date on checklist June 19,2015

New scan date checklist: June 24, 2015 (processing time: 30 days)

Filed DS260: July 7, 2015

Case Complete: July 21, 2015!!!!!!

Receives confirmation of case complete on August 1, 2015

Received interview letter on August 11, 2015

Medical: September 9, 2015

Interview date: September 24, 2015

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Hi there, fellow vj-ers.

I know it is very frustrating. One vj-er called and the rep said the problem needs to be fixed in Washington. Who cares! Just fix it!

I saw threats from 2011 and people were experiencing the same issues back then.

you start to wonder if they're not fixing things on purpose. I bet that they have a team of very clever IT geeks that surely know how to fix it.

my husband's in IT and he said this problem can't be to difficult to fix.

and I agree that NVC has to find another option to file ds260. They found a different solution to pay the IV bill: plain old fashioned cheque. My guess is that the online portal for the IV bill being paid and the ds260 link are linked together. So when IV bill says "paid" on your screen, ds260 should come available.

I know it shouldn't be that hard to fix it makes me think they are just messing with us but again you never know. I sent my payment and was told to wait 21 days to be posted.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.