netz75

what the process of CR2 which it was filed at the same time with same priority date of CR1

8 posts in this topic

I already received form NVC the noticed for CR1 visa interview schedule on June 11, 2015, my problem is about my 2 sons CR2 cases which it was filed my petitioner in the same date but i not received any notice for interview for their cases, they will travel with me if visa will approved, please anybody can help me what I am going to do. Do I take them with me when I take my medical examination and they can take also their medical examination? and I can take them to my visa Interview?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

I think it would be best to contact NVC about your CR2 case or your local US consulate.

As far as the CR2 interview is concerned, apparently NVC will schedule it the same times as your CR1 visa Interview.

graphics-exclamation-mark-527817.gif April 9th: Got Married yektdeort6eji5ha.png

CR1 animal-graphics-pigeons-221733.gif CR2

Did the CR2 have their case completes? Were they joined at the NVC together? They would need their own medicals. But thats hard without an interview date. Contact the NVC.

Edited by NLR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

Thank you very much @ditdot for reply

You're very welcome netz75

I see that you have 2 sons like myself and your hubby petitioning from the States is from Indiana too! ?☺

I've just started with my case but I do wish you all the best in this journey to reuniting with your hubby in the States ??

graphics-exclamation-mark-527817.gif April 9th: Got Married yektdeort6eji5ha.png

CR1 animal-graphics-pigeons-221733.gif CR2

Do the children have case completes? We're their IV fees paid and ds-260 done and documents sent?

Also you cannot have multiple joint sponsors. Just one and their household members.

Edited by NLR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Do the children have case completes? We're their IV fees paid and ds-260 done and documents sent?

Also you cannot have multiple joint sponsors. Just one and their household members.

Thank you so much NLR, I really not know if their cases are completes because NVC only sent to my email about the CR1 nothing about CR2's cases but the attorney hired by my husband sent to me the all IV AOS fee payment receipt it was paid Dec. 2, 2014. the Attorney also suffered difficulties on this cases he push me to take up this issue in my interview in consulate, that bothering in my mind I really need to get resolve this issue before my interview and hoping my 2 sons can join or get their interview at the same. about the joint sponsors yes they are household member.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.