GYnot

Proof of having met.

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I have the airline ticket stubs and boarding passes. I stayed at the home of my Finance so there's no hotel bill. We used a taxi to get to her house and there was no receipt for the taxi ride. I have a few pictures of us together, but all taken the same day. However, I have been involved with her since 2009 and I have pictures from most years since 2009 of us together. Usually with her son who was 1 in the first pictures and is 6 now.

Do you think the arline stubs and the boarding passes, and 4 or 5 photos are enough to establish we've met in the last two years?

Tony

Timeline

I've spent the last few days putting together the visa package. I have a the following documents in my visa package. I know this stuff is listed on the guide, but I want to avoid having a problem.

Cover letter

Payment

I-129F

Supplement Part 2 Question 34 A (signed and dated)

G-325 And passport style photo of me

Full copy of my US Passport

Divorce Decree (copy)

G-325A and passport style photo of my gf

Birth Certificate for her

Birth Certificate for her son

Letter Certifying intent to marry (me, signed and dated)

Letter Certifying intent to marry (her, signed and dated)

Boarding pass and ticket stubs for airline from NYC to Cali Colombia

Proof of ongoing (5 pictures one each from 2015 to 2009, missing 2013).

G-1145 E-Notification of Application

Have I missed anything?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I think if you include an I-134 with the initial submission, it might make it goes smoother; when she gets ready for the interview, you can update the I-134 with more up-to-date information. But I was advised by a Visa Service Agency that it is highly recommended to include an I-134 with the initial submission, such that USCIS won't have to wonder about your finance. For my case, I did include a signed/dated I-134 with my original package.

As for the photos, if you have at least 1 photo taken within the last 2 yrs, you should be fine; stronger if you also have airline boarding passes for a trip within the last 2 yrs. You might need other proof in the form of communication, such as chat logs or phone calls or text messages. Not sure if you'll need to do a G-325 for her son; but that's something you should find out, perhaps someone else here could advise on that! Best of luck the rest of the way!!

2019 09 30 : Filed N-400 Online

2019 10 23 : Biometrics Completed

2021 03 22 : Citizenship Interview PASSED; Oath + Certificate Issued

=========

2018 03 08 : ROC Package Recv'd/Signed

2018 03 19 : NOA Recv'd

2019 06 21 : Biometrics Completed

2019 09 13 : Card in Production (No Interview)

2019 09 20 : Recv'd 10-Yr Green Card by Mail

=========

2015 11 06 : AOS Package Recv'd/Signed

2015 11 16 : NOA's (3x) Recv'd by Mail

2015 12 04 : Biometrics Completed

2016 01 25 : EAD & AP Approved (No RFE's)

2016 03 09 : Interview Scheduled (No RFE's)

2016 03 16 : AOS Interview - APPROVED

2016 03 24 : Received Green Card by Mail

=========

2015 02 07 : I-129F Mailed

2015 05 13 : I-129F Approved (No RFE's)

2015 08 18 : K-1 Interview (Visa Approved)

2015 08 29 : Arrived U.S.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Which consulate?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you have other family and friends photo that will be great. "of course you're at the photo as well"

If you can provide more photos it will be better. try to collage it like there would be 3 to 4 photos each page and place a caption on it. "a short story about it". We submitted like 7 pages of it with multiple photos each pages.

Include your passport copy of entry and exit stamps as well.

If you're NOT a NATURALIZE US Citizen, you need to include your BIRTH CERTIFICATE. and you don't need full copy of your whole passport.

But if you're a NATURALIZE then provide your naturalization certificate , and yes full copy of your passport is needed.

try to include your chat logs, call logs if possible. Just try to select few every month just to show the consistency of communication.

Timeline

I have captures small snippets from face book spread out over 6 monhts, mostly in spanish. At the top of one it shows there are 18,835 messages previous to this message.

I only have a few photos from the most recent trip, May of 2015, but I also have a photo from May 2014, but no airline stubs or tickets from that trip.

I don't have a copy of my Birth Certificate, so I included a copy of every page of the passport. It shows multiple entry and exit stamps from Colombia. Including a Visa from when I lived there in 2011 for 9 months.

She's in Colombia, so I assume she'll be doing her interview at the Embassy in Bogota.

Her son is listed on the 129-F. So that's why I included his birth certificate.

Tony

Edited by GYnot

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.