EP&PE

Anyone from Cameroon here?

38 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

National identification number:= your id card number.

State = Region (Littoral, Center, South west etc....

Stay blessed

To make just a tiny contribution to what UL&CR, apart from your identity card number, you may use your passport number as preference.

Filed: Timeline

Hello guys.

Happy to see cameroon represented here.I read you since but now I decided to suscribe.

We are k-1 october filer and we just have our case number from nvc.

I have a question:

Before filling we did bride price in cameroon.I don't know if it is a problem because I see many nigerian and ghana people have issue because of that here on vj.

Is it the same in cameroon?I thought that as long as you didn't sign any paper you are not married.

Please help.thanks

Hello guys.

Happy to see cameroon represented here.I read you since but now I decided to suscribe.

I have a question:

Before filling we did bride price in cameroon.I don't know if it is a problem because I see many nigerian and ghana people have issue because of that here on vj.

Is it the same in cameroon?I thought that as long as you didn't sign any paper you are not married.

Please help.thanks

Timeline

Hello guys.

I have a question:

Please help.thanks

Hello guys.

I have a question:

Please help.thanks

Unfortunately we have different cases but what I can modestly contribute is that you shouldn't use the bride price issue as proof for k1. I think its also considered as traditional wedding process. They might refuse your visa and insist you guys finish the wedding and file for CR1.

MY suggestion is that you follow exclusive proof of finance shared in this forum to avoid confusion.

Cheers

Filed: Timeline

Unfortunately we have different cases but what I can modestly contribute is that you shouldn't use the bride price issue as proof for k1. I think its also considered as traditional wedding process.

They might refuse your visa and insist you guys finish the wedding and file for CR1.

MY suggestion is that you follow exclusive proof of finance shared in this forum to avoid confusion.

I didn't use bride price as proof for k-1 when we submited it

what do you mean by follow exclusive proof of finance shared in this forum to avoid confusion?

Edited by kurioslove

Timeline

Unfortunately we have different cases but what I can modestly contribute is that you shouldn't use the bride price issue as proof for k1. I think its also considered as traditional wedding process.

They might refuse your visa and insist you guys finish the wedding and file for CR1.

I didn't use bride price as proof for k-1 when we submited it

what do you mean by follow exclusive proof of finance shared in this forum to avoid confusion?

Typing error!!!!!...lol, I meant fiancé, not finance. Sorry about that.

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

hello to all;

you are so quiet.

just to let you know that I got approved.I had my interview on August 25 and I went pick.up my visa on september3.I had many proofs:more than 600 pages of viber;more than 200 pages of whatsapp,more than 200 pages of emails,money

gram receipts.89 pictures and other things.the C O a lady was very nice

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

hello to all;

you are so quiet.

just to let you know that I got approved.I had my interview on August 25 and I went pick.up my visa on september3.I had many proofs:more than 600 pages of viber;more than 200 pages of whatsapp,more than 200 pages of emails,money

gram receipts.89 pictures and other things.the C O a lady was very nice

Congratulations!!

K-1

January 27, 2014 - Submitted I-129F

January 31, 2014 - NOA1

August 3, 2014- E service request submitted

August 15, 2014- E service request received back saying our case is in a processing hold due to "pending security checks"

September 3, 2014 - NOA2

September 5, 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

September 8, 2014 - NOA2 Hardcopy received

September 17, 2014- Case # assigned by NVC

September 19, 2014- Case shipped to Consulate from NVC

October 1, 2014 - Case status "Ready"

October 3, 2014 - Packet 3 received- K1 Instructions

October 15, 2014 - Packet 4 received- Appointment letter

November 4, 2014 - Interview- APPROVED!!!

November 13, 2014 - Visa in hand

November 25, 2014- POE in Washington, DC

December 18, 2014- Marriage at Courthouse

AOS

January 8, 2015- AOS NOA1

January 28, 2015- Biometrics appointment

March 4, 2015- EAD card in production

March 16, 2015- EAD card in hand

May 2015- Notice of Interview Waiver and case processing delay

September 10, 2015- RFE- lost packet given at POE! Have to redo the medical :/

October 28, 2015- Approval of AOS and card in production- online case status updated

November 2, 2015- Green card in hand!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.