We Keep Receipts

Obama pays tribute to fallen service members at Arlington

63 posts in this topic

If a President says, basically he is getting involved because someone is black like him, that is racist as He ll

I have no idea what the other stuff you are talking about is .

I would say that someone saying Hang a *** from a tree is racist.. Unless it is a rap artist, then it's cool

But he didn't say that, did he? He said if he had a son, he would probably look like TM. When did he say he only got involved because he was black? He spoke about the tragedy that was Sandy Hook. And those kids were white, was that because he's half white?

Oh you forgot about the frat chant? Let me remind you:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/539981-fraternity-is-closed-over-video-with-slurs/

osted 10 March 2015 - 08:14 AM

Political correctness gone mad. People have a right to be idiots. I don't support racism, but are they going to react the same way when a black fraternity, hosts black pride events or plays vulgar music with the same exact word in it. Of course not

Don't think this counts as PC...

• rep_up.png

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

<p>

But he didn't say that, did he? He said if he had a son, he would probably look like TM. When did he say he only got involved because he was black? He spoke about the tragedy that was Sandy Hook. And those kids were white, was that because he's half white?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/539981-fraternity-is-closed-over-video-with-slurs/

Political correctness gone mad. People have a right to be idiots. I don't support racism, but are they going to react the same way when a black fraternity, hosts black pride events or plays vulgar music with the same exact word in it. Of course not

• rep_up.png
[/

So what did Obama mean when he said he cared because he looked like him.

As for the other I did not say it was not racist. I said they have the right to be idiots. You are so biased and racist now you just make stuff up to fit your agenda

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

He should of called or sent staff to the funeral, it all about respect and priorities...

Is it general practice for the president to attend the funeral of every service man or woman? Over 10 years in Iraq and Afghanistan - that's a lot of funerals - no wonder the country went to pot.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

People are just comparing the ones he does consider significant and ones he does not.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

People are just comparing the ones he does consider significant and ones he does not.

Yeah because they are obsessed with pettiness for the sake of being petty. Meanwhile, far more meaningful and significant examples are completely ignored.

Does anyone remember the Bush white house banning news coverage of flag draped coffins being flown in from Iraq?

Its OK to wax lyrical about the need to fight wars for imperialist reasons, less so when people see the results of those wars.

It's enough to make anyone dig out their Wilfred Owen.

Timeline

Odd

The TV was full of war films yesterday, Saving Private Ryan seemed to be on a loop, and certainly the first third is pretty accurate and descriptive.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

<p>

• rep_up.png
[/

So what did Obama mean when he said he cared because he looked like him.

As for the other I did not say it was not racist. I said they have the right to be idiots. You are so biased and racist now you just make stuff up to fit your agenda

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/07/19/remarks-president-trayvon-martin

You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago. And when you think about why, in the African American community at least, there’s a lot of pain around what happened here, I think it’s important to recognize that the African American community is looking at this issue through a set of experiences and a history that doesn’t go away.

But it was racist. And you're calling me racist? You can't even comment on something without bringing race into it.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/07/19/remarks-president-trayvon-martin

You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago. And when you think about why, in the African American community at least, theres a lot of pain around what happened here, I think its important to recognize that the African American community is looking at this issue through a set of experiences and a history that doesnt go away.

But it was racist. And you're calling me racist? You can't even comment on something without bringing race into it.

They dismiss the experience because they are blinded by prejudice.

Timeline

if you are white then you are racist, if you are not then you can not be racist by definition. This has been covered many many times.

Timeline

Prejudice is a subset of racist.

if you are white then you are racist, if you are not then you can not be racist by definition. This has been covered many many times.

Your terms are mixed up. Anyone can be a racist. But in order for it to be racism, there has to be a denial of some sort. Meaning you can't get in or be a part of something based on the color of your skin.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I am fascinated at how much time the motley crew spends trying to find reasons to support their hatred towards the POTUS. If I felt that way I'd buy a ticket and go back to wherever it is I came from. Problem solved. It's really not that complicated.

They dismiss the experience because they are blinded by prejudice.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org