33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I will like to start out by apologizing I have not been here on the site for a few months. The Wounded Warrior Project in the Army had just released me from the hospital and now I am back in my civilian life and civilian career as a Police Officer here in Los Angeles. Yes I have extra parts in my body and extra pains. But, I am released and need to move on with life with my family.

Fiancee had their last interview and it was very difficult for them, (12 year old daughter, 14 year old son, and my fiancee). They interviewed them literally for 5 minutes and this was the hardest things they been though. She bought a large photo album, all of our conversations, engagement ring, gifts and more. Do you know they did not ask her one question regarding the items she brought?

They drilled her about my military duty and when will I be leaving for my next deployment. She kept telling them it was not up to me when I will be leaving for war again. The interviewer got mad at her and told her she did not understand her question, (my fiancee speak perfectly good English) if the interviewer felt my fiancee did not speak English well they would have gotten a translator for her, but instead the interviewer drill the children about it, GRRRR.

The interviewer told her to go sit down and they will call her up. 30 minutes has elapsed and they told her to go to window 5 and that was it they will notify her via mail.

We keep checking the https://cgifederal.secure.force.com and none of the hyperlinks work on the site but a couple days ago, one of the links turned into Document Delivery Information: That is it. OMG this waiting is the worst thing ever.

I will like to know if anyone has any idea what this mean?

Edited by Lukus

OUR JOURNEY

15th Day of September 2014 - Robert Brown excepted our case to help us

28th Day of October 2014 - Katie from Attorney Robert Brown LLC submitted i129f to USCIS

03rd Day of November 2014 - USCIS Received i129f packet

12th Day of November 2014 - Katie emailed me with the hard copy of the NOA 1

13th Day of November 2014 - We received hard copy of NOA 1 Notice Date read 05 November 2014

03rd Day of December 2014 - I spoke with Agent S53887 from USCIS Military Line and they submitted an additional Expedite request via their computer

06th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS Case Status requesting additional items for Expedite

08th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from NCSC, TSC stated request is under review

09th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS that expedite was approved, (NOA 2) and we shall receive information from NVC before the 9th of January 2014

16th Day of December 2014 - Received hard copy of NOA 2

18th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS stating our case was forward to the State Department for Visa Processing

07th Day of January 2015 - Called NVC and NVC stated the packet was sent to US Embassy on the 02nd of January 2015, and NVC gave me a MNL number and invoice number

13th Day of January 2015 - Received letter from U.S. Department of State. Stating the NVC received the approved I-129F. We will use for the HK Police Certificate

15th Day of January 2015 - Fiancee paid for the K-1 and two K-2 Visa Interviews, we are waiting to make appointment for the interview

10th Day of March 2015 - Had to have Psychologist Interview, (Psychologist was very rude)

18th Day of April 2015 - Kids and Fiance had Medical in Saint Luke's

11th Day of May 2015 - Everyone had the Interview in the US Embassy, (very difficult the Interviewer was very rude)

15th Day of May 2015 - Katie Russell from Robert Browns LLC sent out CRBA packet for our son

​18th Day of May 2015 - Consular's Office email us and told us we have an interview for our son's CRBA, US Passport in July 2015

19th Day of July 2015 - We got the Philippines Passport, (Fiance and the 2 Kids) with a USA Visa attached to the page and few envelopes that stated DO NOT OPEN!

23rd Day of July 2015 - Our Son received his USA Passport and CRBA Certificate

9th Day of August 2015 - Flights to America!!!!!!!!!

First as retired military I want to say "Maraming salamat sa inyo" for your service and I hope your future marriage brings you much happiness.

5 Minute interviews are the norm rather than the exception. Perhaps either your fiancé was over-stressed or you are mis-construing how she told you the interview went. It truly is not the intent of CO's to deny visas. Maybe just a bad day for all parties involved.

I personally was never provided the link you sent. Seems somewhat strange to me but regardless it appears that they are requesting additional information about where to delivery visas already issued. I would track the delivery by going to: http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/and search with a 'MNL#' or the passport # of any family member. It can take 3-5 days for the delivery information to hit their tracking system so just be patient. It seems as if the most frustrating part is nearly over.

Not to dwell on the legal knowledge of your attorney, but isn't it kind of late in your process to apply for CRBA? I presume you are the birth father of your son and daughter? Why only CRBA for your son and not daughter? Water over the dam at this point, but CRBA should have been filed shortly after their birth. Perhaps your circumstances did not allow it.

Anyway congratulations and it appears that your journey is nearly over.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : Manila, Philippines
Marriage (if applicable): 2014-05-17
I-130 Sent : 2014-06-23
I-130 NOA1 : 2014-06-25
I-130 RFE : 2014-08-11 (Wanted NSO Marriage Certificate, not LCR)
I-130 RFE Sent : 2014-08-14
I-130 Approved : 2014-08-27
NVC Received : 2014-09-15
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2014-09-17
Pay AOS Bill : 2014-09-17
Submit DS-261 : 2014-09-17
Send AOS Package : 2014-09-19
Receive IV Bill : 2014-10-03
Pay IV Bill : 2014-10-03
Received Interview Letter by E-mail: 2015-03-20 (May 5, 2015)
SLEC completed: 2015-04-22
Visa Approved: 2015-05-05
Visa Issued: 2015-05-15 (221g for no CENOMAR!)

Visa Received: 2015-05-21

POE: Chicago 2015-09-14

GC Received: 2015-11-17

Timeline

Thanks for serving the country.

Before I left for the deployment, my fiancee and I had or wedding ceremony only. Then we got pregnant and I was shipped out for the deployment in 2013. My fiancee had our son when I was overseas. My military unit allowed me to go visit him for a few days and then i had to return to the deployment.

When I returned to the front line I was injured and 4 months after that the Unit finally sent me back to Texas for my medical treatment. The Doctors told me I should have returned back to the states before but that was not the case. May 2014 I was hospitalized here in the states. Had to go through my physical therapy, surgeries and behavior health treatment for my injuries. I was finally release from the Wounded Warrior Transition Battalion, (Wounded Warrior Projects) in April 2015.

This is why I was not able to the the CRBA. I did speak with the Embassy regarding this issue and they are accommodating me by coming in June 2015.

My fiance was married before and she had everything annulled. In this relationship the man left her with her kids, and they have to get a K2 visa.

I hope this all made since?

Thanks for everything, Sir

OUR JOURNEY

28th Day of October 2014 - Katie from Attorney Robert Brown LLC submitted i129f to USCIS

13th Day of November 2014 - We received hard copy of NOA 1 Notice Date read 05 November 2014

03rd Day of December 2014 - I spoke with Agent S53887 from USCIS Military Line and they submitted an additional Expedite request via their computer

06th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS Case Status requesting additional items for Expedite

08th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from NCSC, TSC stated request is under review

09th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS that expedite was approved, (NOA 2) and we shall receive information from NVC before the 9th of January 2014

18th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS stating our case was forward to the State Department for Visa Processing

07th Day of January 2015 - Called NVC and NVC stated the packet was sent to US Embassy on the 02nd of January 2015, and NVC gave me a MNL number and invoice number

13th Day of January 2015 - Received letter from U.S. Department of State. Stating the NVC received the approved I-129F. We will use for the HK Police Certificate

15th Day of January 2015 - Fiancee paid for the K-1 and two K-2 Visa Interviews, we are waiting to make appointment for the interview

10th Day of March 2015 - Had to have Psychologist Interview, (Psychologist was very rude)

11th Day of May 2015 - Everyone had the Interview in the US Embassy, (very difficult the Interviewer was very rude)

15th Day of May 2015 - Katie Russell from Robert Browns LLC sent out CRBA packet for our son

​18th Day of May 2015 - Consular's Office email us and told us we have an interview for our son's CRBA, US Passport in July 2015

19th Day of July 2015 - We got the Philippines Passport, (Fiance and the 2 Kids) with a USA Visa attached to the page and few envelopes that stated DO NOT OPEN!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I will like to start out by apologizing I have not been here on the site for a few months. The Wounded Warrior Project in the Army had just released me from the hospital and now I am back in my civilian life and civilian career as a Police Officer here in Los Angeles. Yes I have extra parts in my body and extra pains. But, I am released and need to move on with life with my family.

Fiancee had their last interview and it was very difficult for them, (12 year old daughter, 14 year old son, and my fiancee). They interviewed them literally for 5 minutes and this was the hardest things they been though. She bought a large photo album, all of our conversations, engagement ring, gifts and more. Do you know they did not ask her one question regarding the items she brought?

They drilled her about my military duty and when will I be leaving for my next deployment. She kept telling them it was not up to me when I will be leaving for war again. The interviewer got mad at her and told her she did not understand her question, (my fiancee speak perfectly good English) if the interviewer felt my fiancee did not speak English well they would have gotten a translator for her, but instead the interviewer drill the children about it, GRRRR.

The interviewer told her to go sit down and they will call her up. 30 minutes has elapsed and they told her to go to window 5 and that was it they will notify her via mail.

We keep checking the https://cgifederal.secure.force.com and none of the hyperlinks work on the site but a couple days ago, one of the links turned into Document Delivery Information: That is it. OMG this waiting is the worst thing ever.

I will like to know if anyone has any idea what this mean?

I am glad you are finally out and about, sorry your fiancee is experiencing issues with USEM. What jumped out at me was the statement that they will notify you by mail, that makes wonder what is up. Was window 5 the last window your fiancee was directed to? Not window 69 or 70?

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

I am glad you are finally out and about, sorry your fiancee is experiencing issues with USEM. What jumped out at me was the statement that they will notify you by mail, that makes wonder what is up. Was window 5 the last window your fiancee was directed to? Not window 69 or 70?

Yes, window 5 was the last window and they said they will notify her via email and they kept their passport. No window 69 or 70. what were those windows?

She had her interview on the 11th of May. Here is a screen shot of the the profile.

screen shot.pdf

OUR JOURNEY

I'm not trying to dig into your family history just get a better understanding to provide the best advice / guidance. Take everything I say with a grain of salt. There are others here much better educated than I that will also help.

If I understand correctly your family makeup is:

Filipina wife

Infant son 2 yo between you and your wife

Step son

Step daughter

And you of course are US citizen

Your attorney should have applied for CR-1 visa for your wife

CR-2 for step son and daughter

Your bio son does not need a visa because he is USC as evidenced by CRBA you are doing now.

If your family unit is as described, then your law firm did you a great injustice by filing for K visa for all family members. I'm guessing from your first post you are no longer on active duty so none of the possible privileges afforded to USMIL would not apply. I also see why the CO may have had a rough time with this interview because it seems to me that none of the filings are correct.

Hank / Greenbaum / Others please chime in. I think this one may need a lot of help, but I hope for OP sake that's not the case.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes, window 5 was the last window and they said they will notify her via email and they kept their passport. No window 69 or 70. what were those windows?

She had her interview on the 11th of May. Here is a screen shot of the the profile.

Windows 69 & 70 are where they verify if any documents are required and finally delivery instructions.

What shows up on the CEAC website when you search status there?

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

screen shot.pdfscreen shot.pdf

Windows 69 & 70 are where they verify if any documents are required and finally delivery instructions.

What shows up on the CEAC website when you search status there?

OUR JOURNEY

Please allow me to chime in here. First, thank you for your service. I hope your recovery will have God's speed, and your family is soon together stateside with you.

I have to agree with Brassballs (BB) and Hank, that your lawyer made many mistakes in how they handled this for you. BB hit the nail on the head when he outlined your family structure with what visa's/processing that they should have had. No one in the list is eligible for a K1/K2 visa but they are eligible for those that BB quoted.

Having said that, I think USEM agrees with us and that is why she went to window 5 upon the completion of her interview. The fact that they kept the passports means there is some "life" still in your processing.

Here's my opinion and it's only a opinion (I am not a lawyer nor do I play one on TV) as I have never run across something like this. I think USEM clearly sees the mistake and on the interview day the CO was doing a "big head scratch" because he couldn't believe what he saw and I think he was trying to make sense out of it via your wife. She doesn't understand the entire process, hell most of us here do head scratches all the time wondering why this or that is being done a different way, sometimes to the detriment of the application. I can't explain why this was not caught, or maybe NVC and USCIS just "rubber stamped" you K1 without the knowledge that we collectively see now. Because you are military and you were "expedited" I think is being considered and that is why you don't have a denial today. Try following up with the links below and let us know what you find.

This is going to take a lot of time to sort through so be positive and keep your eye on the ball. You'll get through this with patience.

TRACK YOUR VISA/PASSPORT AT THE EMBASSY

State Dept. visa tracking: https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx? (not updated or as detailed as the USEM website)

Here is a link for requirements for receiving your passport and the visa, there are also options for tracking the status of your visa/passport and where it is currently. You can also change delivery options. http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp#trackingoptions

If your application was temporarily refused under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, you can now check the status of your application online.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/adminprocessing2.html

Keep us posted with what you find.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline

Please allow me to chime in here. First, thank you for your service. I hope your recovery will have God's speed, and your family is soon together stateside with you.

I have to agree with Brassballs (BB) and Hank, that your lawyer made many mistakes in how they handled this for you. BB hit the nail on the head when he outlined your family structure with what visa's/processing that they should have had. No one in the list is eligible for a K1/K2 visa but they are eligible for those that BB quoted.

Having said that, I think USEM agrees with us and that is why she went to window 5 upon the completion of her interview. The fact that they kept the passports means there is some "life" still in your processing.

Here's my opinion and it's only a opinion (I am not a lawyer nor do I play one on TV) as I have never run across something like this. I think USEM clearly sees the mistake and on the interview day the CO was doing a "big head scratch" because he couldn't believe what he saw and I think he was trying to make sense out of it via your wife. She doesn't understand the entire process, hell most of us here do head scratches all the time wondering why this or that is being done a different way, sometimes to the detriment of the application. I can't explain why this was not caught, or maybe NVC and USCIS just "rubber stamped" you K1 without the knowledge that we collectively see now. Because you are military and you were "expedited" I think is being considered and that is why you don't have a denial today. Try following up with the links below and let us know what you find.

This is going to take a lot of time to sort through so be positive and keep your eye on the ball. You'll get through this with patience.

TRACK YOUR VISA/PASSPORT AT THE EMBASSY

State Dept. visa tracking: https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx? (not updated or as detailed as the USEM website)

Here is a link for requirements for receiving your passport and the visa, there are also options for tracking the status of your visa/passport and where it is currently. You can also change delivery options. http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp#trackingoptions

If your application was temporarily refused under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, you can now check the status of your application online.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/adminprocessing2.html

Keep us posted with what you find.

I will like to thank you for the information. But, I did check those sites and they do not have any information. Our son has medical issues and he had to go back to the ER Friday, sometimes this entire process is like some bad joke. I was deployed, had our baby and with medical issues, Then I have a permanent injury with implants, had an attorney that took my money and did not help at all, but Katie Russell is the angel that did all of our paper work Pro Bono , then I was hospitalized for almost a year, and now this long process. Feels like some bad joke all we are going through. I am going to go see my son for the first time since his birth. 2013 he was born and that was the last time I saw him, he was 2 days old.

Thank you for the info

OUR JOURNEY

This will really be an interesting one to watch to its final conclusion.

Again, just for clarification... are you married or just engaged? I've seen you mention it both ways. That status has a VERY LARGE bearing on your paperwork processing. If you are married then Miss Katie really needs some re-education. I certainly hope the LLC didn't fleece you but superficially it appears they may have. Please don't stone me, but I personally don't trust lawyers for the amount they may charge versus the benefit they may provide.

I can follow with you if married and need to process as a CR-1 visa as I am in the final stages of CR-1 processing and the beginning stages of CR-2 processing. Others here are more competent in K-1 processing. And I don't know if there are yet other members that can provide insight on the military side of the process.

It may or may not have addition bearing on your case but are you still on active duty? You mentioned in the OP that you are now with LAPD, so why would the CO even ask about next deployment? It's all very confusing to me and possibly others who are here to help.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I will like to thank you for the information. But, I did check those sites and they do not have any information. Our son has medical issues and he had to go back to the ER Friday, sometimes this entire process is like some bad joke. I was deployed, had our baby and with medical issues, Then I have a permanent injury with implants, had an attorney that took my money and did not help at all, but Katie Russell is the angel that did all of our paper work Pro Bono , then I was hospitalized for almost a year, and now this long process. Feels like some bad joke all we are going through. I am going to go see my son for the first time since his birth. 2013 he was born and that was the last time I saw him, he was 2 days old.

Thank you for the info

I understand what you are saying but remember it's always darkest just before sunrise.

Right now you need to get strong. You have a family that you are reconnecting with and you are who they are going to look for, for stability. Be strong, be loving and be committed. They see you "weak" and you will be accomplishing very little. Keep in touch here, where there are many who will help in anyway they can with each step of your visa journey.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline

This will really be an interesting one to watch to its final conclusion.

Again, just for clarification... are you married or just engaged? I've seen you mention it both ways. That status has a VERY LARGE bearing on your paperwork processing. If you are married then Miss Katie really needs some re-education. I certainly hope the LLC didn't fleece you but superficially it appears they may have. Please don't stone me, but I personally don't trust lawyers for the amount they may charge versus the benefit they may provide.

I can follow with you if married and need to process as a CR-1 visa as I am in the final stages of CR-1 processing and the beginning stages of CR-2 processing. Others here are more competent in K-1 processing. And I don't know if there are yet other members that can provide insight on the military side of the process.

It may or may not have addition bearing on your case but are you still on active duty? You mentioned in the OP that you are now with LAPD, so why would the CO even ask about next deployment? It's all very confusing to me and possibly others who are here to help.

No I am not married, we had our wedding ceremony before I left for my deployment. We are not married in the eyes of the court.

I a in the Army Reserves, I am still in the Military but as a reservist. I was deployed and I was injured, so I was attached to the Military's Wounded Warrior Battalion, (WTB) for the pass years. It is a hospital unit for soldiers with injuries, PTSD, and other ailments.

Sorry for the confusion

OUR JOURNEY

Still confused as to how you have 'wedding ceremony' but not be married. If you say you are not then you're not; just as long as your fiancé (not wife) can prove that with CENOMAR from the NSO which I presume she already has done.

That being the case, all interested beneficiaries will indeed file for K-1 / K-2 visas except your biological son who will travel on a US passport. I have no idea how long the wait is between a CRBA interview and issuing a US passport. I have heard that sometimes a DNA test needs to taken to prove paternity. Just another pothole in your travel. Get frustrated but not mad. That won't help at all.

So it seems now that the law office did in fact apply for correct visas. I presume that your fiancé and all 3 kids did their SLEC medical processing and your fiancé had all that paperwork at her interview.

Going back to some of the first replies, I would check daily at the 2go website to see when the 3 visas will be delivered. If there were no other problems at the interview (your fiancé did not get a 221g form, did she?) then you should have visas in hand in about 10 days or so. Faster if delivery address is in MM longer if address is in the province.

Keep the faith and you should be traveling within the next 3-4 months depending on when your son gets his PP.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Timeline

I understand what you are saying but remember it's always darkest just before sunrise.

Right now you need to get strong. You have a family that you are reconnecting with and you are who they are going to look for, for stability. Be strong, be loving and be committed. They see you "weak" and you will be accomplishing very little. Keep in touch here, where there are many who will help in anyway they can with each step of your visa journey.

Yes I am, but it can get be hard. From the deployment and seeing things, and surgeries, and just missing the touch of my family or any human touch. I saw my son when he was 2 days old, and now he will be 2 this year. The money issue hurts very much. As most military people know working 16 hours each day 21 days in a row with one day off, with no over time can be very painful, and my son in the hospital with medical issues, and I have to pay all with cash because the Military Promise they will help but my son is not on the right island that the Military Insurance is covered, GRRR.

Now I am home alone and it was really sad getting off the plane and now one was there. Imagine being gone for two years and come home and one there to just give you a hug, or just seeing a smile from a love one. You go to a foreign country to fight for your country and you get off the plane and just look around and see no one you know. Things had changed, the airport is different, you get a ride to your house and the community even changed. Now you work into your house, and look at your bed and just want to lay down in. You find yourself, you can not sleep in the bed. Then you go to the couch, and sit there and no one to talk to at that moment. You will start to fall asleep on the couch. Now you open your duffle bag and pull out your sleeping bag you used for the past 2 years. Now, you will open the sleeping bag, and place it on the couch as you zip yourself up in it, you fall asleep.

These things are just some of the things that run in my head with the dreams and more. You will wake up from a nightmare, looking for your other half just to touch, but they are not around. You remember you are in an empty house, and your family is 7200 miles away.

I can not tell my family these things because I will seem weak, when I was in Texas attached to the WTB i would talk to my Psychologist about these things and they will tell me it be better once they come. Its seems as a bad dream I can not wake up. I just know once I do get a chance to see them I don't think I can not leave but I know I have to because I need to work to be a good provider for them and my son and his medical issues and medications.

Hope no one will think I regret serving my country, and of course I will die for this beautiful country. This is why so many people love to be here and will do anything to come here. But I would think all I gave up, and giving up for her, she will at lease give me a little help with my family. I dont care about me, just care for them. I can deal with my pains and bad dreams and the use of new parts inside my body. I cant get use to them needing me to help them and protect them and I am over here working 24/7 to just try and get money for the medical issue and a plane ticket to see them. I can not tell them some days I can not eat. This will piss my fiancee off really bad, but as the army tells me, the human body can go 30 days with no food, (LOL).

OMG, I am so sorry I am running off on a tangent here. I have no psychologist here to talk to. The VA want me to take drugs but I refuse, and they want me to go to the VA the see a shrink and I refused. I need to work and get my family here. Memorial Day was very saad for me, because when I think back about everyone that gave so much for the country, and I will tear up.

OMG, here I go again. I am so sorry. But thanks VJ for letting me vent here, and have a shoulder to lean on. Please forgive me.

I am sorry I did not proof read this, my heart is pouring out and it get hard to re read things through fogged eye balls.

Thanks

OUR JOURNEY

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.