Kiwan

Approved,nov filer i130

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

For US citizen filing, priority date is not applicable. Give them 3 weeks atleast to ship your case from USCIS to NVC and assign the case no and IIN

NVC is taking 3 - 4 months at present. However right now NVC has a technical glitch with their online system, therefore could take longer.

Scroll down with forum where folks are talking about CEAC glitches.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So is tht means we have to wait 3,4 months more.how I will know when my piority date will come .where it's written .what is the working condition these days for case of cr1 in NVC.how much thy taking time

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Kiwan

i clearly said for US Citizen filing for spouse or child doesn't needs any priority. For Spouse / Children of US citizen, Visa is always available. So priority date doesn't applies to your case (assuming you are spouse of US citizen)

Not only you everyone has to wait. We have been waiting and all other folks here are waiting. NVC has tried their best to make the process faster but then there is a glitch in their online payment system. Just pray that the glitch will be fixed within 1 month so when you get your Case No and IIN you can swiftly move through NVC.

Now i know you will ask what is the process of NVC. So before you even ask, here is the link for NVC process. Study this http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Processand prepare your documentation

Question :

Why have you filed K3 ? Is your K3 approved or Cr1 ? K3 has very bleak chance? And k3 is expensive and takes same time as CR1

Note : For Pakistani national, you don't need PCC from Pakistan ( Assuming that you have not resided in any other country after the age of 16 for more than 1 year)

Hope that all the above mention helps you. Please do keep us in prayer too.

Good Luck

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from CR-1 Process forum to the CR-1 Case Progress subforum. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.