Package sent March 24 2015

Nvc received March 27 2015

IV fee bill paid April 2 2015

DS 260 submitted April 6 2015

60 days letter received April 7 2015

Checklist received for 2014 tax returns April 22nd 2015

sent checklist package April 24th 2015

Nvc received checklist package April 28th 2015

Now we're waiting for review and cc. I'm just praying, Because I haven't seen my husband for five months now, and it's really hurting me. I prayed we get a cc next week God willing, because next week will be our 30 days waiting. Good luck to everyone who is on the same page with us.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I hope your case most have been completed now...... Bcuz Nvc also received my checklist package April 28th too and I wake this morning and find out that my case is complete so I pray yours too is complete Bcuz we are at the same received date

Timeline

Hi Egu , no our case is not complete, I just check it this morning. But I still have faith and hope in God.

Congrats I'm happy for u, Because going through this process is not easy, I have filed for two ppl before and it wasn't like this, so I'm really going through stress because how can u marry and be apart from ur spouse for this long, May God have mercy on us.

Checklist, still waiting today is our 29th day of the 30 days and still no cc. God help us.

Wait TrustG you got another checklist? I got a checklist today. Hoping to overnight everything by friday.

Timeline

Daveadamas903 . No I didn't get another checklist, I'm trying to say, we are still waiting for our checklist that we sent on april 24 and it was scan into their system on April 28 to be review for us to have a cc , today is our 29th day of the 30 days waiting period so I'm praying that we get our cc by end of this week.

Daveadmas903 . No I didn't get another checklist, I'm trying to say, we are still waiting for our checklist that we sent on april 24 and it was scan into their system on April 28 to be review for us to have a cc , today is our 29th day of the 30 days waiting period so I'm praying that we get our cc by end of this week.

Edited by trustG

Timeline

Egu Amen. Because I'm worrying now. I called nvc yesterday and I was told we should hear from them by end of this week or early next week. I'm missing my husband, it's not right for couples to live separately from each other. Thanks for ur prayers. May God bless u.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.