paro

urgent pls help!!! i did not submit DS 260 but i got an email confirming I submitted for DS 260

21 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi everyone.

I am so frustrated. I got an email confirming that NVC has received my DS 260 but I never completed it online. I only sent my AOS and IV package to NVC this Friday but I never filled out DS 260. What could this mean.??

I checked my status on CEAC website and it said AT NVC and that's it. For the first time ever, I checked my status at NVC and look what happened. I am so confused. Please help.

Timeline

go and fill the form again, or may be your wife or husband could not control themselves and filled it to make your life easier.

hahaha no my husband is not like that. I an calling nvc right now, I m on hold. but I am very stressed. I only checked our status on CEAC website, but I didn't fill out anything. I m tired of this process.!!! God help!!

Timeline

Just go and fill DS - 260 again, you can fill it. Some times the system has errors.

No need to be stressed.

Stress should be during review and checklist, that is stress.

you are right. hahahahaha. you know my husband more than I do. He filled it out.

Timeline

you guys can login to CEAC portal and fill out DS-260? was this after may1st? most of us seem to be having issues/

thanks...... it's already filled out. my husband filled out today.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Did your husband filled DS-260 out today?

no more website issue?

They must have filed the D261 awhile back shen the website was still working,

And now they were able to fill out DS260

We are all struck at the begining at DS261 and AOS fee.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Well if he filled it out, just to make sure all info provided is correct, please log in yourself and print out the filled ds-260 and just go through the answers just to make sure. Good luck.

Timeline

They must have filed the D261 awhile back shen the website was still working,

And now they were able to fill out DS260

We are all struck at the begining at DS261 and AOS fee.

yes that is true.. my case was approved in January. all the nvc steps, like fees and ds 261 was done Feb. we just didn't submit iv and AOS package because couldn't find a joint sponsor.

Well if he filled it out, just to make sure all info provided is correct, please log in yourself and print out the filled ds-260 and just go through the answers just to make sure. Good luck

Yes I would definitely check. thanks and best of luck to you as well

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.