dza

we need to do something, so hurtful and unfair (tsc)

42 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello TSC fillers

i know this is not a new topic or subject for so many people, but i am truly living in a nightmare with TSC, i just wanted to share my feeling and my thoughts with you who is living the same thing with me

it is so frustrating and painful deeeply when i see march filler, late march ofcourse who are routed to CSC and also to see CSC filler , getting thier approvals in weeeekssssss, just few weeks , now they are waiting for thier interview, and us just before them by days , and even not me, the people that months waiting, to wait months while other do not even wait anything or any amount of time, its things in motion for them it makes the waiting easier, if our waiting in motion, for example things are moving document sending for to place to other, or we working for medical tests it will make the waiting easier because u feel u are moving forward, not just setting and waiting....

cant we do something, they must stop for a while csc and start transfer all the filler in texas starting from December to march, work for them i think if csc will work for tsc for those months will finish them in weeks

i am losing my mind, thousands of miles away from my fiancee who is everything to me, my oxygen i feel i am dying

so hard that after me immediately they started to route to csc

anyone has any idea how to change this ?

i hope i can hear something positive about our waiting time and the processing time in this nightmare texas

i hope you forgive me for my anger, i am in so much pain..

March? May filers are getting approved...

And please din think im being mean in no way. We are family we got your back all the way....

I wish I knew how it worked. I see your timeline and feel so bad. I just saw two DR approvals come over approved and it only took 5 months. So I thought maybe DR was faster or maybe they split it up in regions.. But I don't think there is a method. I mean, there has to be guidelines on how they approve things there..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Stop looking at other people's timelines.

I couldn't agree more. It's hard not to compare, but I'm working on it too! We're all in this together!

K1 Visa Timeline:

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 10-15-14

NOA2: 05-15-15

Sent to NVC: 05-21-15

NVC received: 06-01-15
Sent to Paris: 06-04-15

Accepted at Paris: 06-08-15

Medical: 06-30-15

Interview, approved: 07-15-15

Pick up at embassy: 07-20-15

Entry to USA: 07-23-15

Adjustment of Status filed: 09-04-15

Biometrics Appt: 09-21-15

No interview

Approval: 03-18-16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have never seen such a travesty, that is going on in TSC.,,.,my heart goes out to you, folks. maybe one day it will speed up, and we will see hundreds of visas approved in a matter of days.

But, the "root of the problem" is all political, and and the powers that be think that other petitions need to be considered, before tax paying USA citizens.

It is a shame!

Good luck, and a speedy NOA 2!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Stop looking at other people's timelines.

You should have planned for a long wait, expect 10 months, be happy with 5.

So since you received your NOA1 in March, you should be happy with a NOA2 in August but are really planning for January, 2016.

So happy I didn't find visa journey until after we were at the NVC :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

The best advice I can give is to stay away from visa journey and try to stay busy. Looking at other's timelines, especially those at CSC, will only stress you out. I am happy I didn't find VJ until after we were at the NVC, I was oblivious to average wait times and I'm glad. After my husband's interview he was put in AP and I purposely stayed away from VJ because it was difficult to see others approved while were were in limbo. For AP there is no timeline and as far as we knew it could have been anywhere from a few days to several months and even up to a year a more. Staying away was the BEST thing as far as saving my own sanity.

We are all in this TSC hellhole together. Me and my wife filed our I-130 and got our NOA 1 in early March, and just like you later found out that people who filed after us were getting approvals or at least RFE's, heck I would take an RFE or two right this moment over waiting five more months but it is the reality of the situation and we cannot do anything but sit back and keep planning our next steps etc.

I'll go visit the wife in July though I doubt we will be anywhere near having our paperwork looked at and we need to be realistic about it so we do not disappoint ourselves.

I manage a dive center during the day, go to crossfit at night and on the weekends I do fashion photography. People think it is an insane schedule to keep but it keeps me sane from this process. DO NOT SPEND TOO MUCH TIME ON VJ, I love this place but it can be hurtful to read approvals for people who just filed.

Edited to point out that my wife is the USC and I am the foreigner :)

Edited by divemaster19

Filed: Timeline

If you think you are dying without him, you can fly back to Egypt and live there, till he gets visa interview.

atleast you will have oxygen. K1 is faster though than CR1.

It's hard, but believe me time goes by fast.

hello TSC fillers
i know this is not a new topic or subject for so many people, but i am truly living in a nightmare with TSC, i just wanted to share my feeling and my thoughts with you who is living the same thing with me
it is so frustrating and painful deeeply when i see march filler, late march ofcourse who are routed to CSC and also to see CSC filler , getting thier approvals in weeeekssssss, just few weeks , now they are waiting for thier interview, and us just before them by days , and even not me, the people that months waiting, to wait months while other do not even wait anything or any amount of time, its things in motion for them it makes the waiting easier, if our waiting in motion, for example things are moving document sending for to place to other, or we working for medical tests it will make the waiting easier because u feel u are moving forward, not just setting and waiting....
cant we do something, they must stop for a while csc and start transfer all the filler in texas starting from December to march, work for them i think if csc will work for tsc for those months will finish them in weeks
i am losing my mind, thousands of miles away from my fiancee who is everything to me, my oxygen i feel i am dying
so hard that after me immediately they started to route to csc
anyone has any idea how to change this ?
i hope i can hear something positive about our waiting time and the processing time in this nightmare texas
i hope you forgive me for my anger, i am in so much pain..

Edited by marriedguy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

If you think you are dying without him, you can fly back to Egypt and live there, till he gets visa interview.

atleast you will have oxygen. K1 is faster though than CR1.

It's hard, but believe me time goes by fast.

TO leave job? Is it possible, considering the fact the Embassy will ask for documents from job?

6 February 2014 sent Petition

12 February NOA1 TSC

The best advice I can give is to stay away from visa journey and try to stay busy. Looking at other's timelines, especially those at CSC, will only stress you out. I am happy I didn't find VJ until after we were at the NVC, I was oblivious to average wait times and I'm glad. After my husband's interview he was put in AP and I purposely stayed away from VJ because it was difficult to see others approved while were were in limbo. For AP there is no timeline and as far as we knew it could have been anywhere from a few days to several months and even up to a year a more. Staying away was the BEST thing as far as saving my own sanity.

This really is the best advice. What happens at the Service Centers will drive you INSANE.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

We submitted our paperwork to USCIS in May 2014 and didnt get approved until September. It just takes a long time. And unfortunately for you and all of us MENA folks, individuals from the Middle East take sooooooo long to process. Unfortunately, it's just a fact of our lives. Be prepared and like everyone else says, take a break from VJ and really only come on here for help with your paperwork or so. It's stressful and hurtful to see people who submitted their paperwork after you and get approved before you just because of their service center or because they're from a European or "Western" country.

find a sponsor simple.

or if the person was making 130k per year, like me, work for 4 months, to meet the above poverty guidelines. Then stay in the fiances or spouses country.

finding a sponsor is the easy way.

TO leave job? Is it possible, considering the fact the Embassy will ask for documents from job?

Yes what to do, middle east put it on themselves due to September 11th. That place is always fighting among themselves in the name of Religion :( and they want to bring the same to the west now :(

We submitted our paperwork to USCIS in May 2014 and didnt get approved until September. It just takes a long time. And unfortunately for you and all of us MENA folks, individuals from the Middle East take sooooooo long to process. Unfortunately, it's just a fact of our lives. Be prepared and like everyone else says, take a break from VJ and really only come on here for help with your paperwork or so. It's stressful and hurtful to see people who submitted their paperwork after you and get approved before you just because of their service center or because they're from a European or "Western" country.

Edited by marriedguy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between September 16, 2015 and January 19, 2016*.

...and we are VSC filers

germangirlintheusa.blogspot.com

~~~ mrandmrsBRS Visa journey ~~~

Service Center: Vermont

Embassy: Frankfurt/Germany

Marriage: 2014-12-30

I-130 sent: 2015-1-5

I-130 Noa 1: 2015-1-12

I-130 approved: 2015-6-10

Your I-130 was approved in 149 days from your NOA 1 date.

NVC: 2015-7-8

AOS bill: 2015-8-4

AOS P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

IV bill: 2015-9-15

IV P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

Case Complete: 2015-10-12 (2015-12-07)

Supervisor Review 2015-11-02Called NVC 2015-12-07 (no longer under supervisor review, waiting for an Interview Date)

Medical: 2016-1-7

Interview Frankfurt: 2016-1-19 (called NVC 2015-12-14) APPROVED :dancing: :wub:

POE: 2016-2-9 ATL (Atlanta)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.