AnnoyedAtTSC

RFE address for tracking (Texas)

38 posts in this topic

Hi,

does anyone know the address we should return our RFE response to if we want to send it tracked?

The letter has a PO Box in Mesquite, TX for the return address but you can't do tracking on a PO Box.

What have other people done? Just sent without tracking?

Thanks

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still nothing here. Response was actually received on the 21st, not the 22nd like i said.

In the timelines some RFEs from the 18th seem to have been processed at the end of last week so logically mine should be any time soon. Alas logic seems like something that should not be applied when discussing TSC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Does anyone know how long it takes for RFE hard copy to arrive at my address from USCIS? It was issued on July 11 and still didn't receive it.

And no I don't drive Uber.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

For me, it take 10 days arrived.

HI LANNA DID YOU GET ANY RESPONSE BACK ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH SINCE I SENT OUT MY FIRST RFE BACK AND I SENT IT AGAIN ON THE 14TH OF jULY STILL HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING YET

Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : HAITI
I-129F SENT APRIL 25, 2013
NOA1 APRIL 29, 2013
ALIEN # CHANGE MAY 7, 2013
NOA2 JULY 14, 2013
NVC RECEIVE JULY 19, 2013
LEFT NVC JULY 23, 2013
EMBASSY RECEIVED JULY 25, 2013
PACKET 3 SENT AUGUST 7, 2013 (BUT VIA MAIL)
RECEIVED PACKET 3 AUGUST 26, 2013 IN THE STATE
FIANCE RECIEVED PACKET 3 AUGUST 29, 2013
event.png
event.png
event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.