raven52

I Cannot Believe What My Ears Heard, Today!!!

107 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

And the number of ""ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS"" George W. adm. processed a day was??? (not 2 to 4 k)

Oh, and the social security benefits are there for these ILLEGALS, along with "Obama phones, food stamps,".,.,.there is no end to it!

I was certainly no George W. fan.,.,.,he made huge mistakes (Iraq).,.,.,and many others. But, nothing like this.

Especially at the cost of tax paying Americans, who are doing immigration, ""(read this).,..,,,"""By The LAW, of the LAND."""

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The right term is "undocumented" not "illegal". There are no illegal human beings.

Current preferred term is Prospective Citizens.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

The right term is "undocumented" not "illegal". There are no illegal human beings.

The right term is "illegal" not "undocumented". Many arrived with travel documents and visa.

one breaks immigration accordance, s/he commits something illegal.

Its liberal PC talk...

ILLEGAL and should go back to where they came from!!

I am a hard core liberal against illegal immigrants breaking and then abusing immigration laws.

i too agree with you that all illegals need to be deported should them have been found of breaching immigration accordances. That is exactly how we handle it back home. Illegal immigrants are prosecuted, will serve jail time before they get deported, the children of illegal immigrants may not receive any form of immigration status, and they weren't allowed to access public welfare. They aren't allowed to go to school either public of private either.

when it comes to man( or woman ) up immigration laws, Hong Kong could teach uncle sam a big lesson.

Current preferred term is Prospective Citizens.

I thought it would be Future Democratic Voters myself.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I thought it would be Future Democratic Voters myself.

I have heard the term undocumented Democrat but this is misleading as there seems no shortage of documents, Pc's can get a DL in CO.

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Its not my words used, calling them ""ILLEGAL"".,.,. it is the Obama Administration as of 11:50 today!

I am surprised I have not heard more from the TSC, and VSC people, knowing the president (no caps on purpose)and his adm..,, choose people that came here, by not doing what is right by the USCIS laws and guidelines and knowingly broke the law!

Now, they are forgiven, and given all rights it takes people who enter legally, years to get!

It is still had to believe, this Adm., just came out and admitted it!

Timeline

Sub-Way Guy, Hard core "liberal".,.,.,I appreciate your thoughts and insight from someone, like me who is an ultra-conservative, and we can agree, this is oh so wrong, is quite refreshing!

Filed: Timeline

Illegal immigrants are prosecuted, will serve jail time before they get deported, the children of illegal immigrants may not receive any form of immigration status, and they weren't allowed to access public welfare. They aren't allowed to go to school either public of private either.

What a perfect system it would be. They should do this to both kind of illegals: to those who entered without inspection and to those who entered on a visa but overstayed. Also, none of them should be allowed to adjust status through marriage either.

Edited by Mr&MrsJenkins

Timeline

Mr. Mrs. Jenkins, you are exactly right, but the biggest thing that bothers me, is these ""ILLEGALS"" are going to get benefits, that my wife who came here two years ago, is not entitled to!

But, we paid the thousands of dollars for her K-1 visa, and waited a "gut wrenching 10 months and 4 days" for our NOA 2.,.,. and these people.,.,.,"just walk across the border," and this president is encouraging it!

My gosh, how far do we fall, before we "wake up!"

If you are in the country illegally, you are illegal! There is not changing that. Even if you sympathize with the illegals, they are still illegals.

Filed: Timeline

Mr. Mrs. Jenkins, you are exactly right, but the biggest thing that bothers me, is these ""ILLEGALS"" are going to get benefits, that my wife who came here two years ago, is not entitled to!

But, we paid the thousands of dollars for her K-1 visa, and waited a "gut wrenching 10 months and 4 days" for our NOA 2.,.,. and these people.,.,.,"just walk across the border," and this president is encouraging it!

My gosh, how far do we fall, before we "wake up!"

I agree 100%. Letting illegals stay and abuse the system is such a slap in the face to all the legal immigrants who came here legally AND stay here legally (waited years, spent thousand of dollars, did all the paperwork, went through so much stress). Illegal immigrats abuse the law and morals so they should be kicked out of the country one by one, no matter what bullshit excuse they have for staying.

Edited by Mr&MrsJenkins

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hardly news. Been known for years.

until ppl stop encouraging their friends ....colleges and family to come and stay they will forever be griping about this.

You aid your own increased processing times. :protest:

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.