We Keep Receipts

Multiple fatalities reported in Texas biker gang shooting

135 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The people calling for this are not Bikers, you can not tarnish Bikers with the acts of a tiny number who should be called what they are, Criminals.

No you can't. But I think that principle would apply more broadly when discussing an entire demographic that represents billions of people.

Of course it's not so nice to be generalised when you're on the receiving end. That is a lesson right there.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

No you can't. But I think that principle would apply more broadly when discussing an entire demographic that represents billions of people.

Of course it's not so nice to be generalised when you're on the receiving end. That is a lesson right there.

Billions of Bikers, seems unlikely.

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

In case you didn't know, In Texas you can legally carry a pistol in your car/motorcycle/boat and business without a licenses as long as it is concealed.

These people are considered an outlaw bikers and on the FBI watch list

We will not have looting in Texas due to the high number of guns people own and they will protect their property legally, See Castle doctrine.

I see the massive arrest as a sign of Texas coming down hard on these people, I am sure some just showed up to show their support and now are being charged...

Carrying and using it are two different things dude.

They were on the FBI's watch list but managed to shut up a restaurant. Guess they weren't being watched after all.

Everything else you have said is just non-sense and I don't feel like responding to it.

I think that the average person stereotypes more than bikers. If you take the top four gangs worldwide membership numbers, it's under 20,000, maybe closer to 10K. So everyone who rides a motorcycle is dangerous, all tens of millions of them worldwide. Anyone who rides a bike and wears a leather jacket suddenly is a dangerous low life.

Just like Muslims, less than 1% are troublemakers or radical! but that makes all of them bad news. Ditto for blacks and Hispanics. Everyone stereotypes something, but people generally only get upset when they or something they like are the target.

Less than 1% are radical. Most figures I have seen put it at 20-30%. Of course that means 70% aren't. That's the part Marvin can't grasp. We are not saying all Muslims are bad, only that there is a distinct problem within the region.

Even if it were just 1%, still 1% of a Billion is , well it's a lot

I just find it refreshing that the police eliminated some Thugs from the earth, and Obama is not sending in the justice Dept and nobody is burning Waco down.

Note to Marvin. I called white folks thugs. I want extra credit

Filed: Timeline

Less than 1% are radical. Most figures I have seen put it at 20-30%. Of course that means 70% aren't. That's the part Marvin can't grasp. We are not saying all Muslims are bad, only that there is a distinct problem within the region.

I know this will kill you but Breitbart isn't really all that reliable.

I just find it refreshing that the police eliminated some Thugs from the earth, and Obama is not sending in the justice Dept and nobody is burning Waco down.

Note to Marvin. I called white folks thugs. I want extra credit

He's leaving that for Hillary. :devil:

I know this will kill you but Breitbart isn't really all that reliable.

He's leaving that for Hillary. :devil:

B. It was not on MSNBC or the Bill Maher show , so it never happned

I honestly don't know what percentage of Muslims are extremists. I'm guessing that in the US the 1% figure may be accurate. Places like Pakistan, etc, I don't doubt that it's higher, but how high I have no idea. If it was 20% in the US, we'd know about it without seeing statistics. If 20% of motorcycle riders were outlaw bikers we'd have incidents like Waco on a frequent basis. Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Timeline

I honestly don't know what percentage of Muslims are extremists. I'm guessing that in the US the 1% figure may be accurate. Places like Pakistan, etc, I don't doubt that it's higher, but how high Imhave no idea. If it was 20% in the US, we'd know about it without seeing statistics. If 20% of motorcycle riders were outaw bikers! we'd have incidents like Waco on a frequent basis.

STOP MAKING SENSE!

Because you look for places that hate Muslims.

Think about it this way in your favorite context. 13% vs 50%. There's only 3% of Muslims here. 6.67 million of us, and yet when it comes to attacks, you have to combine all the years since 9/11 to get a number that relatable to the gun death rate over a course of 6 months. By your logic, if 20-30 percent of Muslims were radicals and wanted to kill Americans, every single Muslim here would be radicalized. There would be attacks daily and blood would be in the streets. 20-30 percent would mean there's an entire country of people that want us dead.

Face it, Muslims don't commit acts of terror in proportion to these numbers Breibart are using. If they did, we'd be at a full scale war with those who follow Islam. We lose way more lives to Americans with guns, cars, and knives than we do from terrorism. So much in fact it's sad that trillions of dollars goes to spying on Mosques, yet we have places like Chicago that 36 people were shot this weekend alone. As long as the majority isn't affected, it's all gravy..

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I honestly don't know what percentage of Muslims are extremists. I'm guessing that in the US the 1% figure may be accurate. Places like Pakistan, etc, I don't doubt that it's higher, but how high I have no idea. If it was 20% in the US, we'd know about it without seeing statistics. If 20% of motorcycle riders were outlaw bikers we'd have incidents like Waco on a frequent basis.

Most estimates are 20-30% world wide. I have no clue within the borders of the USA