14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi,im from morocco my fiance from florida i had interview 14may 2015 for k1 i answerd for all questions was bad old guy interviewer when i finished he gave me white paper down write

admin review

give back your passport

thn he said we wll call u later

please can u tell me what does mean that! im very sad they dont answer if it s approve or not right away!

The paper said you need to give them your passport?

Edited by iammrsregie

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

hi,im from morocco my fiance from florida i had interview 14may 2015 for k1 i answerd for all questions was bad old guy interviewer when i finished he gave me white paper down write

admin review

give back your passport

thn he said we wll call u later

please can u tell me what does mean that! im very sad they dont answer if it s approve or not right away!

Your case has been put in A P for review. This is common in Morocco due to the high level of fraud.

Later? That could be anytime but prepare to endure the wait.

Returning the passport isn't a good indication that that case will be approved quickly.

No one can tell you when the outcome will be known. This is the hardest part of the wait because info is almost impossible to obtain.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Welcome to Our A.R Group ! :( same thing happen to me and some Moroccan friends we got the same papers and our passport too..we are in AP for 61 days now ,& still nothing Unfortunately :(

Edited by BraveAmnay
event.png

mohammed-iii-sultan-of-morocco-and-georg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

The paper said you need to give them your passport?

I think he meant that he got his passport back. He would have needed the passport to get into the embassy and he would have given the passport to them prior to the interview so he must have gotten it back which is not a good sign.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

We got the same from this old, rude, condescending man at the interview, Well, I should say my Fiance' did. That was Jan 2015 and we have been waiting for months since to hear from USCIS.

Edited by Cat & Younes

Timeline

I dont understand some complain about him and some not .I feel he took his decision on judging people trought their appparence.Actualy i dont knoow what to think anymore ,i got lost too.i am so stressed so nervous ,its 5 years with my wife and still nothing . :ranting: :protest:

event.png

Timeline

I found this links intersting i will share with you hope it will help undertsnading This Black Hole called 221G AP Or AR:

https://pennstatelaw.psu.edu/sites/default/files/documents/pdfs/Immigrants/Administrative-Processing-FAQ.pdf

Edited by BraveAmnay
event.png

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I found this links intersting i will share with you hope it will help undertsnading This Black Hole called 221G AP Or AR:

https://pennstatelaw.psu.edu/sites/default/files/documents/pdfs/Immigrants/Administrative-Processing-FAQ.pdf

This link was very informative, thank you for sharing. This part especially and more. This document is a must read. I was able to check our VISA status and there is also a phone number to call.

Country of nationality:
If you reside in or are a national of the following
countries, you may be subject to administrative processing:
i.
Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Indonesia, Iran,
Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon,
Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Oman,
Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United
Arab Emirates, or Yemen.

Timeline

Same box i meant about those list of countries you llisted.Belong to those countries does not mean automatcly we are dfangerous .But anyway they can do as back ground of check as they want .No big deal in the End its their country and they have the obligation be sure who will put their step there .

Which i dont understand some back ground check take so long than others

Edited by BraveAmnay
event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.