Jack2107

Expedite history on my USCIS case history

44 posts in this topic

So I also requested to expedite due to my upcoming short notice deployment. Just out of curiosity, and I know every embassy is different, how long did it take for the POE to actually occur from the time you got the acceptance for your expedite request? Im REALLY crunched for time. Thanks for your response!

I'm sorry but i dont understand what "POE" means, but i got my i-130 approved on the 7th day after i submitted my request. I was smart enough to include all my expedite evidence with the I-130 package when i sent it in so i guess the person who reviewed my expedite request didn't have to dig too deep to see that the USCIS was at fault and approved my expedite right away. Good luck with your case!

I've heard cases of people filing their US citizen wife's/husband's W2 as a reason for significant financial loss, to demonstrate that you cannot survive on one income alone...but thats not a solid reason for USCIS it seems. Another person I saw was in a wreck and couldn't afford a new car so needed to expedite the EAP and got it through the car damage report. Its seems to be so random because its down to the individual USCIS case worker to review and make a decision (another flaw in the system).

I got an email today saying my expedite request had been approved. So now I just have to wait for the decision on my case. Ive been told that now it generally comes in 2-4 weeks.

Have you heard anything, Jack2107?

Nothing at all. They said the officer tried to call but no missed calls.

There's been no emails or letters in the mail.

Plus I can't speak to the USCIS am I'm not the applicant.

But I do feel like calling and asking why they can't speak to me and that I want to speak to a tier 2 myself. At the end of the day the paperwork is about me and my husband

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nothing at all. They said the officer tried to call but no missed calls.

There's been no emails or letters in the mail.

Plus I can't speak to the USCIS am I'm not the applicant.

But I do feel like calling and asking why they can't speak to me and that I want to speak to a tier 2 myself. At the end of the day the paperwork is about me and my husband

If you are the petitioner, you should be able to get information. Petitioner, beneficiary and attorney on file are all authorized to speak to USCIS reps. It even says so on the recording when you're waiting for a rep. Is that what you're talking about?

I just got off the phone with a rep who told me they accepted my expedite and I should be receiving an e-mail and letter in the mail telling me when to send the affadavit of support. So until further notice, Im going with that.

I'm sorry but i dont understand what "POE" means, but i got my i-130 approved on the 7th day after i submitted my request. I was smart enough to include all my expedite evidence with the I-130 package when i sent it in so i guess the person who reviewed my expedite request didn't have to dig too deep to see that the USCIS was at fault and approved my expedite right away. Good luck with your case!

POE=Point of Entry. I assumed the beneficiary had already entered the US and had a visa based off your previous post but I guess I'm wrong. My apologies.

I hate to tell you this but mine said that exactly when the expedite was denied AND when my 2nd expedite was approved. All it means is that you'll receive an answer very soon....not necessarily the answer you want.

EDIT: I see it was good news. Congratulations!

Edited by Beverrlly

*I am the (female) petitioner, my husband  is an Australian citizen *

Lifting Conditions
Event Date
CIS Office : California Service Center
Date Filed : 2017-12-11
NOA Date : 2017-12-14
RFE(s) :  
Bio. Appt. : 2018-01-23
Interview Date :  
Approval / Denial Date :  
Approved :  
Got I551 Stamp : No
Green Card Received :  
Comments : Transferred June 11, 2018.  Receipt WAC18075

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Chicago IL
Date Filed : 2019-01-02
NOA Date :  
Bio. Appt. : 2019-01-25
Interview Date :  
Approved :  
Oath Ceremony :  
Comments :  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey guys,

I woke up this morning and checked my case on the USCIS website that has not been updated since the..... We received your I-130 bla bla bla

Anyway scrolling down the page i see that this is on my case history

05/15/2015

On May 15, 2015, your request to have your case expedited, referral number ***************, was completed.

05/15/2015

On May 15, 2015, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number *****************.

05/15/2015

On May 15, 2015, your request to have your case expedited, referral number **************, was assigned to an officer for response.

My husband called on the 14th to verbally request an expedite under financial loss but speaking to him yesterday he never received any kind of email, call or text from them.

Anyone have any idea on what will happen next and how long until we know if it's been denied or accepted?

exact same thing here...

germangirlintheusa.blogspot.com

~~~ mrandmrsBRS Visa journey ~~~

Service Center: Vermont

Embassy: Frankfurt/Germany

Marriage: 2014-12-30

I-130 sent: 2015-1-5

I-130 Noa 1: 2015-1-12

I-130 approved: 2015-6-10

Your I-130 was approved in 149 days from your NOA 1 date.

NVC: 2015-7-8

AOS bill: 2015-8-4

AOS P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

IV bill: 2015-9-15

IV P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

Case Complete: 2015-10-12 (2015-12-07)

Supervisor Review 2015-11-02Called NVC 2015-12-07 (no longer under supervisor review, waiting for an Interview Date)

Medical: 2016-1-7

Interview Frankfurt: 2016-1-19 (called NVC 2015-12-14) APPROVED :dancing: :wub:

POE: 2016-2-9 ATL (Atlanta)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Case arrived today to NVC I requested an expedite on May 27 and got a response today requesting more info.

More info was an address and two phone numbers for Beneficiary..

I emailed it back right away, I had already submitted others documents with the original request, I am hoping for good news.

Edited by Redross

Filed: Timeline

Unfortunately even if your expedite request is approved, it doesn't mean your petition/s will be processed expeditiously...at least at TSC. My expedite requests for wife and son were approved on April 29th. After three weeks without any news, my senator's office contacted them for an update. Was told it would be processed in 7 to 10 days. Still waiting...

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I called and requested an expedite yesterday afternoon and received the same three updates in quick succession this morning. No email or missed calls so I guess we just wait and see?

If I don't hear anything soon then i'll call them.

Why is everything so unclear and confusing? The whole process seems to be designed to be completely illogical.

It's been well over a month for us and no contact has been made with an answer. We called last week and spoke to tier 2 officer that I must say was very rude and he basically said it could take another month, 3 months or 6 months. Good bye!!

We are devastated :-( and upset that no one can give us any info just that fact that they sent us an email to the wrong address and cannot resend it!

Had enough now! What's the point of an expedite request that could take months to process! The whole point of ours is financial loss!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It's been well over a month for us and no contact has been made with an answer. We called last week and spoke to tier 2 officer that I must say was very rude and he basically said it could take another month, 3 months or 6 months. Good bye!!

We are devastated :-( and upset that no one can give us any info just that fact that they sent us an email to the wrong address and cannot resend it!

Had enough now! What's the point of an expedite request that could take months to process! The whole point of ours is financial loss!!!

I'm so sorry to hear this.

I just don't understand why it has to be so difficult to travel home for a reasonable amount of time under adverse circumstances. I can't see why travelling home to see sick relatives or for any other legitimate reason would qualify as 'abandoning' your visa. Travel is something a lot of people need to do fairly frequently in the modern world and it is unbelievably frustrating to have to wait for so long to be able to. And to add insult to injury, the way we must go about applying for this seems to be so confusing and incredibly unfair. I wish that the was something we could do to have the system changed.

Filed: Timeline

We are still waiting almost two months after our expedite was approved. After multiple congressional inquiries and promises by TSC that my petitions would be processed right away...still nothing. This whole system is such a joke. They should subcontract out the entire USCIS stage. We would all get our approvals in a week I'm sure.

• 1 year later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Help everyone. I requested an expedited processing for my mom's i130. This morning I received this email saying "
Your request has been forwarded to the proper department for further review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action shortly."

Does this mean that they're gonna request evidence or they're gonna be making a decision

If God takes us to it, He'll bring us through it. He'll never take us where His grace cannot reach and keep us

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 5/16/2015 at 3:31 AM, Jack2107 said:

Hi,

Could you please let me know what had happened next.

i am facing the same situation.

It will be really helpful

thank you

On 5/16/2015 at 3:31 AM, Jack2107 said:

Hey guys,

I woke up this morning and checked my case on the USCIS website that has not been updated since the..... We received your I-130 bla bla bla

Anyway scrolling down the page i see that this is on my case history

05/15/2015

On May 15, 2015, your request to have your case expedited, referral number ***************, was completed.

05/15/2015

On May 15, 2015, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number *****************.

05/15/2015

On May 15, 2015, your request to have your case expedited, referral number **************, was assigned to an officer for response.

My husband called on the 14th to verbally request an expedite under financial loss but speaking to him yesterday he never received any kind of email, call or text from them.

Anyone have any idea on what will happen next and how long until we know if it's been denied or accepted?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.