guitarjam

Schedule Interview-Profile-Manila

9 posts in this topic

Funny packet 3 email instructions only say to complete online form DS-260's for each applicant and submit to the embassy via email when completed. Nothing about scheduling an interview or registering for medical, unless your child is aging out under CSPA.

But I know they need to register for the medical at St Lukes [Done!] and want to schedule them an appointment, but don't know if they do the scheduling or you have to wait until you get something back from NSV when you filed your DS-260, which stated it could take up to 30 days for approval.

Calling on the phone states you can make a interview appointment at the website;

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com

And when I first submitted our I-130's they sent an email with an account already setup at that URL, so I updated profile for my spouse as IR-1, but I also have a stepson that is going to be on a IR-2, why doesn't it save a profile for each applicant?

Get this message on screen;

oswy0i.png

Edited by guitarjam

Mar 12, 2015 - Filed I-130 via DCF @ US Embassy Manila thru Embassy Outreach visit

Funny packet 3 email instructions only say to complete online form DS-260's for each applicant and submit to the embassy via email when completed. Nothing about scheduling an interview or registering for medical, unless your child is aging out under CSPA.

But I know they need to register for the medical at St Lukes [Done!] and want to schedule them an appointment, but don't know if they do the scheduling or you have to wait until you get something back from NSV when you filed your DS-260, which stated it could take up to 30 days for approval.

Calling on the phone states you can make a interview appointment at the website;

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com

And when I first submitted our I-130's they sent an email with an account already setup at that URL, so I updated profile for my spouse as IR-1, but I also have a stepson that is going to be on a IR-2, why doesn't it save a profile for each applicant?

Get this message on screen;

oswy0i.png

just used the email that you registered. after that you can set up your interview .. i scheduled june 25 but i might reschedule it once im done on my medical.

Edited by aquafiree

just used the email that you registered. after that you can set up your interview .. i scheduled june 25 but i might reschedule it once im done on my medical.

The question was how to schedule two applicants for interviews in the same email when only 1 profile is allowed...

Mar 12, 2015 - Filed I-130 via DCF @ US Embassy Manila thru Embassy Outreach visit

The question was how to schedule two applicants for interviews in the same email when only 1 profile is allowed...

if im not mistaken, there is a question that asking you if how many applicants are goin to apply. so maybe you can put 2 applicants.. try to schedule appointment so that youll see what are the option.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I would register (2) people for the interview. The letter may be delayed. Or you may not need it.

At this stage in the Philippines, there are so many times things are done differently on each case.

Wow. Yes not waiting for NVC notification probably a good choice. Will call embassy Monday when its open n see what they say about the profile problem and getting appts for both applicants...

just add other dependents name.go to update profile. there u will ses options

Citizenship Timeline:

Service Center : Online  |  CIS Office : Philadelphia  |  Date Filed : 2018-08-23  |  NOA Date : 2018-08-24  |  Bio. Appt. : 2018-09-20  |  Interview Date : 4th April  (scheduled on 25th feb) |  RFE: 25th April. Approved : MAY 15/ In line for Oath 17th MaY |  Oath Ceremony :30th MaY

USCIS

13-12-2013 - Sent i-130 received

17-12-2013 - NOA1 hard copy

06-06-2014-I-130 RFE

13-06-2014 - RFE hard copy

25-06-2014 - RFE sent

01-07-2014 - RFE response review email received

22-07-2014 - NOA2 (approved in 221 days)

30-07-2014=i-130 Sent to NVC

NVC

12-08-2014 - NVC received the case

22-08-2014 - NVC case number assigned

23-08-2014 - I-864(AOS) Bill Generated

25-08-2014 - DS-261 completed online

25-08-2014 -AOS Bill paid ($ 88)

26-08-2014--AOS bill appeared as PAID

29-08-2014 - Sent I-864(AOS) Package (via USPS Certified Mail)

02-09-2014 - AOS Package Received and scanned at NVC

26-09-2014 --IV bill invoiced and paid

02-10-2014 --Iv package sent via usps

06-10-2014 --Iv package Received and scanned at nvc

08-10-2014--DS-260 completed online

14-11-2014--- checklist (AOS)

17-11-2014---- checklist sent via USPS

19-11-2014 checklist received at nvc

12-02-2015--- checklist (IV-police certificate)

17-02-2015 checklist received at nvc

11-03-2015 Case Complete

25-03-2015 - Interview scheduled

Consulate
16-04-2015 - Medical
19-05-2015 - Interview (approved) but put me on AP for no reason.

20-09-2015-Visa Issued at CEAC website
21-09-2015 - Visa in hand
01-10-2015 - POE

11-01-2016- Received 10 years green card

just add other dependents name.go to update profile. there u will ses options

Update profile shows all the saved info for my spouse that can be changed and saved over the current info.

Nothing about options noticed...

SES? The website is for Appy for a US VISA Philippines

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/updateprofile

Edited by guitarjam

• 2 weeks later...

i called them and they said i have to add or sign up for another account for my son. (stepson CR2) but i was also able to add him on my profile on the 6th stage once signed in and i just clicked on add button and it will ask for the information of your kid. IR2.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.