2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

Here's what I got do I send just the highlighted stuff back or do I have to send in what it asks for on page 2. Its confusing since all of them have asterisk marks? Its confusing or do I choose what fits me best from any of the 3 asterisk marks?

I have pay stubs from december 15 to may 15 is that enough or are the gonna send another RFE since they say they need 6 months or will it slide through?

IMG_20150515_0001.jpg

IMG_20150515_0002.jpg

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

The images are so small that I cannot read what they say.

Ok, I zoomed the images and skimmed the blur of text that came from that. They want proof that your current income meets the 125%. Provide the pay stubs you have and throw in a letter from your employer stating your position and pay.

The first asterisk is if you need to use assets to overcome a shortage in your income. If your current income actually meets the requirement, then no need for the assets. If it does not, then add proof of having assets at 3 times the amount you are short on income.

The second asterisk is if you need to use a joint sponsor because your income is too low and you do not have assets to make up the difference.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.