Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Bank accounts. NO

insurance plans . YES

Tax . YES

Bank transfers. YES

trips. NO

PICTURES/ SOCIAL MEDIA / PHONE records. YES last 6 months

i am confused why? only weird thing in interview i believe is she was confused that . HOW CAN BE A WHITE GIRL IS A HINDU RELIGION.

except that i dont think anyone can prove more evidence bcaz thats every body got in most cases.

Wait...

"only weird thing in interview i believe is she was confused that . HOW CAN BE A WHITE GIRL IS A HINDU RELIGION"

Why do you think she was confused? Did she say "How can be a white girl be Hindu "?

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Can you even say such a thing in Canada?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Wait...

"only weird thing in interview i believe is she was confused that . HOW CAN BE A WHITE GIRL IS A HINDU RELIGION"

Why do you think she was confused? Did she say "How can be a white girl be Hindu "?

she asked (IS SHE HINDU HOW?) THEN MY ANSWER WAS HER MOM IS A HINDU FOLLOWER AND THAN SHE WAS TOO... I DONT THINK THEIR IS SOMETHING WRONG BUT SHE IS CO I CANNOT ARGUE.. BUT AT THE END MY BAD LUCK NOW DONT KNOW WHATS GONA HAPPN AGAIN WAIT..........................

Timeline

Did you bring a certified copy of your original marriage certificate? Also if you have ANY names's that may or may not be on all your documents that you are using to proof your relationship you need to provide that'. I am surprised the CO did'nt tell what you needed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

They did tell him what is needed. He needs to prove his relationship/marriage is real they want proof of relationship and he hasn't seen his wife in a year.

On top of that he is not Canadian and further checks most likely will be happening.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline

And on top of that their English does not appear that well...and I don't say that in a negative manner, as you probably speak more languages than I, and I realize how learning a new language is not easy.....but it may have led to some confusion that requires to be cleaned up...

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Timeline

The biggie has to be that they have not seen each other for a year.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The biggie has to be that they have not seen each other for a year.

My husband and I didn't (physically) see each other too for over a year and it wasn't an issue at my interview.

Maybe the consul asked OP for more evidence like letters, emails, SMS, chats or skype screenshots coz he said he brought 100 photos from their wedding. Maybe that's the reason because he only brought wedding pics. What about pics from the time they become bf/gf?

Timeline

Canada is a lot closer.

As boiler stated Canada and the USA are closer. Montreal wants to see a lot of visits and proof of the USC already living in the USA. People know that Canada is easier to interview, for Canadians, from but they should anticipate that the interview would be as hard as if they were in their home country but with all the things that make us unique thrown on top. I visited my husband every 3 months, am an 8th generation Canadian on my mom's side, and was still asked how we communicate when we didn't see each other that often and had a quick relationship before marriage.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Thanks for replying all good humans out their...it means alot to me..

well required documents everybody talking about i gave them all. no names problem/no criminal/ no medical/ not any kind of illegal work.

the only thing mentioned me by her CO in B221 is

Required additional proof of relationship

and she said i have to courier them with my passport ....my status showing AP. i belive we have some gift receipt we bought for us and congress man letter is the last one i can subbmit

because i already submit them Tax she file included my name

marrige certificates

plane tickets last visit

pictuere except wedding ones (10)

i even submit my Permanent resident application number which shows her name as well.

if anybody have anything else to advise please give me..thanks in advance.

any communication? skype? facebook messages? emails? texts? cards? don't bother with the marriage certificate, it's already been submitted. don't bother with a permanent resident application either.. it shows nothing.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

any communication? skype? facebook messages? emails? texts? cards? don't bother with the marriage certificate, it's already been submitted. don't bother with a permanent resident application either.. it shows nothing.

WE DO FACE TIME, LOTS OF PHONE CALL IN DETAILS MINIMUM 20 MIN AND MAXIMUM 3 HRS SOMETIME, ANNIVERSARY AND OTHER OCCASIONAL CARDS I HAVE 6 , AND FEW TEXT BCAZ SHE ALWAZ GIVE ME A MISS CALL AND I CALL HER BACK BCAZ MINE IS FREE ...THANKS FOR HELP

PLEASE STOP WRITING IN ALL CAPITALS!!!!

Thank you.

Get all the evidence together that you communicate regularily.

Why have you not seen each other for a year?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.