Lanel24

I cant log in to chose an agent

16 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I can't log in to chose an agent it says

The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance.

But, i entered the correct NVC case # and Invoice Identification

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

There is a system error that should have appeared when you went to the website, a lot of people are dealing with issues .

Most of the time with that message you have heard the numbers or the miss told you the numbers wrong might want to give them a call and double check that the numbers are indeed the correct ones for your case if they indeed are then your one of the many thousands of others having the system issues that are stated on the website .

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

yes, theres a system error that appeared when i visit the website...

i called earlier, to double check that the numbers are indeed correct ones, but, it says to call again later normal business hours from 7am until midnight easter time...

Timeline

Are you in a different time zone ? They are eastern U.S. Standard time, so give that a double check if your somewhere else if you call even two mins before 7 they still won't answer . Otherwise it's a little odd to get that message .

Timeline

Ok that's probably what happen then it is 3:43 pm there now so you can give a call now and get through but expect to redial many times and be on wait for a while but don't give up you'll get through .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I have the same issue, i called nvc today and after waiting for about 40 minutes I got connected and the lady I spoke to said there's a glitch in their system and are trying to resolve it, but they don't have an estimate as to when it will be resolved. She told me to mail in the aos fee, and try again on the site for ds261... Anyway I won't be mailing in the fee I might as well wait few more days ??? I double checked my case number and iin with her and it was right....

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I have been having the same problem as LaneL24. I have been trying to log on since the 8th May without success. From what I can tell anyone that received their case number etc. since the beginning of May has been unable to log on. Its as if none of our information has been entered :crying: more time added to the process :clock:

Edited by mommaK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I guessI have to join the hurry up and wait club, I'm having the same problem. I have tripled check the #s. They are correct. Every time I try to enter them the same message appears. Guess I will call on Monday.

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi, is anyone further forward with logging in? I called today but was told we just have to wait until the website sorts itself out! I sure hope that is not the case and it is actually being worked on as it will never sort itself out all on its own :no::bonk:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

We have been waiting about 5 weeks to pay the IV fees for my in-laws. We are now considering just sending in the payment via snail mail but are concerned that it might cause an even greater delay. Does anyone have experience with payment via mail? How long does it take them to actually cash the check?

Our Timeline:

01/29/2007 NOA1!

02/26/2007 Became officially engaged in Rome:)

05/03/2007 NOA2!!!

07/20/2007 Visa Interview in London! Approved!!

10/04/2007 Small private wedding!

04/19/2008 Big fancy shmancy wedding!

AOS Timeline:

10/18/2007 Sent entire AOS, EAD, AP package to Chicago

10/19/2007 Package received in Chicago- signed for by V Bustamante

10/25/2007 NOA1 for AOS, EAD, and AP.

10/26/2007 Check cashed.

11/28/2007 Biometrics appointment in Denver.

12/17/2007 EAD card production ordered!

12/27/2007 EAD card arrives.

12/31/2007 AP approved.

01/07/2008 AP received.

02/01/2008 AOS interview in Denver. APPROVED!

02/11/2008 Green Card received in mail!

Done until July 09' !

Filed: IR-2 Country: Malaysia
Timeline

We're considering sending the payment via snail mail but are concerned that it might cause an even greater delay. Does anyone have experience with payment via mail? How long does it take them to actually cash the check?

It does take longer, but you have to use postal service that actually delivers to P.O boxes, since those popular ones don't. Anyway, I sent four checks for my family from Malaysia, since I was there at the time, it took about two weeks, the wait was only for it to reach its destination, as the department doesn't waste time when it comes to cashing checks!! :P

When they receive them it may take 3, less or more to be marked as paid.

However keep in mind that you must make your checks payable at an American bank, the ones I made were payable at Citibank and they went in smoothly. :)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am contemplating as well about sending the payment via mail. I called NVC this past Monday and I asked how long it takes for them to clear the check. The lady who answered my call said that it takes 30 days to update it in their system. From my understanding, it doesn't take 30 days for the check to clear. It takes 30 days for the NVC to update system, meaning, it'll show paid on the payment portal.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

We decided to send the cashier's checks yesterday. The lady I spoke to at the NVC yesterday said 15 business days to process after after they arrive in St. Louis, but I'm guessing it won't happen that quick, because nothing does when it comes to this process!

Our Timeline:

01/29/2007 NOA1!

02/26/2007 Became officially engaged in Rome:)

05/03/2007 NOA2!!!

07/20/2007 Visa Interview in London! Approved!!

10/04/2007 Small private wedding!

04/19/2008 Big fancy shmancy wedding!

AOS Timeline:

10/18/2007 Sent entire AOS, EAD, AP package to Chicago

10/19/2007 Package received in Chicago- signed for by V Bustamante

10/25/2007 NOA1 for AOS, EAD, and AP.

10/26/2007 Check cashed.

11/28/2007 Biometrics appointment in Denver.

12/17/2007 EAD card production ordered!

12/27/2007 EAD card arrives.

12/31/2007 AP approved.

01/07/2008 AP received.

02/01/2008 AOS interview in Denver. APPROVED!

02/11/2008 Green Card received in mail!

Done until July 09' !

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just sent my IV payments today via USPS. I don't think the payment portal will be fixed anytime soon. When I checked the website, it says that if you are unable to pay IV fee, unable to fill out DS260/DS261 online and have an emergency need, to contact the embassy where you will be interviewed for further instructions. I wonder what instructions they will give. This is where the forms should come in handy: DS3032 Choice of Agent and DS230 IV form. If we can't do anything online, at least, give us an option to do something by paper. This may cause delay but hey, we are able to send documents to them even if the system is down. I know, they prefer for us to pay online but look at what's happening now. Some here had been waiting for weeks or months now to be able to log in to pay or choose an agent or fill out forms online. I know, it is very convenient to have everything online, makes work easier for them. But, stressful to us petitioners/applicants when the system is down.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.