MrsFabulous

Family based AOS timelines,discussions,interview in Baltimore md

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello all,I'm new here,just wanted to know some stuff about AOS times lines for Baltimore folks,I'm spouse in USC,package received in March,biometrics 2 weeks after,initial evidence requested 2 weeks later,sent to them,they received it,case resumed again,got notice last Friday that my application is ready to be scheduled for interview,questions

Does anyone have an idea how long it takes for them to schedule the interview through experience?

I haven't recited my EAD yet,is this normal?

how was the interview experience,plus is it ok to take our one year old toddler son with us if we get the interview scheduled,please honest answers and help please,thank you

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

What visa are you adjusting from? There are AOS progress forums here where people that applied in a certain month/year post about their timelines and experiences. It will depend on which visa you are adjusting from as to which progress forum and thread is the correct one for you.

Also, reviews for Baltimore can be found here > http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=&cty=Baltimore+MD&dfilter=5

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

Hello all,I'm new here,just wanted to know some stuff about AOS times lines for Baltimore folks,I'm spouse in USC,package received in March,biometrics 2 weeks after,initial evidence requested 2 weeks later,sent to them,they received it,case resumed again,got notice last Friday that my application is ready to be scheduled for interview,questions

Does anyone have an idea how long it takes for them to schedule the interview through experience?

I haven't recieved my EAD yet,is this normal?

how was the interview experience,plus is it ok to take our one year old toddler son with us if we get the interview scheduled,please honest answers and help please,thank you

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Welcome to VJ.

It takes 60-90 days to receive the EAD. Sometimes you get the interview before the EAD, but that won't matter because the EAD is not needed once your green card is approved. How long it takes to get the interview will depend on how backed up your local office is. If you cannot find someone to watch your child, then yes, you can take them. Keep in mind that you will be in a waiting room, and no idea how long you will have to wait. You will then go into a room with the interviewer and be asked questioned. Your child will need to be calm and quiet through all of it.

Moving your post to the correct forum, which is the AOS from Work, Student & Tourist Visas Progress Reports forum.

~ Moved from AOS from Family Based Visas to AOS from Work, Student & Tourist Visas Progress Reports ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

Thanks a lot,I think we"l definitely take him with us,although they already have all his info and birth cert,the wait is really a torture for me as I really need to start working,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.