JCV

Validation error...

8 posts in this topic

The past month and a half when we check USCIS online it says;

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
  • At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

We called, and they said it is a glitch and will be fixed within a month, anyone have any ideas what it means? we are worried it willl be a RFE!

When my case was at USCIS I always got that error since fist day we tried to see our case. Were never eble to see our case process until it was Approved. My case was at Nebraska service center, it took us 5 months and 21 days for our approval. We made 2 Service Request because of that but it was never fixed ubtil we got approved March 24th. Good Luck I know how u feel but everything is all right with ur case.

When my case was at USCIS I always got that error since fist day we tried to see our case. Were never eble to see our case process until it was Approved. My case was at Nebraska service center, it took us 5 months and 21 days for our approval. We made 2 Service Request because of that but it was never fixed ubtil we got approved March 24th. Good Luck I know how u feel but everything is all right with ur case.

Thanks! Makes me feel a lot better that others had the issue and it was ok :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Sorry i forgot to mention we called a month and a half ago, and it still hasn't fixed :(

i have read similar posts to yours, and it always ends up just an error on the websites part. More often than not, their application ended up being approved so you shouldn't lose sleep over it. Just review the documents that has been sent, if you think everything has been filled in properly and all documents have been sent out, then you should have no issue. I wish you best of luck and a speedy processing :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I agree with everything the other posters have said, and also for re-assurance, try looking at the status of fellow filers with numbers near yours - I suspect if it's a widespread glitch, you will get the same error coming up for their numbers - then you can see it's not just you :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.