guitarjam

When to register online for St Lukes medical-Manila

15 posts in this topic

Filing for immigrant VISA's IR-1/IR-2 and as per instructions from packet 3 email from Manila, RP embassy completed the online DS-260's for spouse & stepson. Sent an email to support-philippines@ustraveldocs.com of completion done.

When should the online medical registration for St Lukes for each of them be submitted?

The form asks for petitioner's USA address only, we all live in the Philippines, and port of entry, [up to what flights are available at the time], month of departure, [unknown]...

Thanks! :)

Mar 12, 2015 - Filed I-130 via DCF @ US Embassy Manila thru Embassy Outreach visit

Filing for immigrant VISA's IR-1/IR-2 and as per instructions from packet 3 email from Manila, RP embassy completed the online DS-260's for spouse & stepson. Sent an email to support-philippines@ustraveldocs.com of completion done.

When should the online medical registration for St Lukes for each of them be submitted?

The form asks for petitioner's USA address only, we all live in the Philippines, and port of entry, [up to what flights are available at the time], month of departure, [unknown]...

Thanks! :)

hi guitaram, im done scheduling my interview appointment and also in slec. i scheduled my interview appointment thru http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/. You can register in st. lukes anytime.

hi guitaram, im done scheduling my interview appointment and also in slec. i scheduled my interview appointment thru http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/. You can register in st. lukes anytime.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph ask's you "Are you applying for a nonimmigrant or immigrant visa?"

When you select "immigrant" the procedure STOPS there. There is no setting up an appointment.

Immigrant Visa

If you are immigrating to the United States, you need to have a petition approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). See the Immigrant Visa Information page for additional information. This process is handled separately by the Embassy.

That page then states:

the National Visa Center (NVC) queues the beneficiary for a visa interview. The NVC will send the applicant a packet with the visa interview appointment date, information, the application forms and a list of required documents

Edited by guitarjam

Mar 12, 2015 - Filed I-130 via DCF @ US Embassy Manila thru Embassy Outreach visit

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph ask's you "Are you applying for a nonimmigrant or immigrant visa?"

When you select "immigrant" the procedure STOPS there. There is no setting up an appointment.

Immigrant Visa

If you are immigrating to the United States, you need to have a petition approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). See the Immigrant Visa Information page for additional information. This process is handled separately by the Embassy.

That page then states:

the National Visa Center (NVC) queues the beneficiary for a visa interview. The NVC will send the applicant a packet with the visa interview appointment date, information, the application forms and a list of required documents

did you log in? or if not you create your account. after that you will goin to log in and update your profile. Put your passport number and case number when you update your profile.

Select the schedule appointment.

Edited by aquafiree

Go to http://cdn.ustraveld...ml?firstTime=No

and register with your passport number and case number. This is where you select your Interview Date.

Go to http://cdn.ustraveld...ml?firstTime=No

and register with your passport number and case number. This is where you select your Interview Date.

I received an email from ustraveldocs.com when we first filed our I-130's and it showed:

Your US Travel Documents Customer Portal username and password information is below

US Travel Documents Customer Support

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/

Username: XXXX

Password: XXXXXXX

That they had created. After logging in and clicking on "new application/Schedule an appointment" a blank form appears.

Same if I click on "update profile"

If I fill out the the application and click "Continue" I get the message;

Your personal details match the profile which already exists in our database. The user id of that profile is "XXXX". If you created this profile in the past and forgot the password, please use “Forget your password?” function on the login screen. If this email isn't familiar to you, please contact our helpline through Provide Feedback option in the left menu or by sending the email to our helpline. Please don't forget to attach the scanned copy of your passport’s data page to your feedback message/email.

When updating the profile, what is Priority Date: ?

Edited by Penguin_ie

Tried to save 3 more times and it finally saved the data for my spouse.

So when I go back to profile again, it shows all the fields filled out for my spouse.

How do I save a profile for my stepson now?

did you set your visa interview? what is the visa that you filled for your stepson? im not sure about it but i think you should make his own profile..

did you set your visa interview? what is the visa that you filled for your stepson? im not sure about it but i think you should make his own profile..

Spouse is a IR-1, Stepson's is a IR-2 VISA

Only updated profile, no interview since medical has to be done and spouse & stepson are not yet back from the province.

But it seems you can only make one profile per account???

Or do you create the profile/new interview/make the appointment for delivery, then type over the previous and create my stepsons?

Edited by guitarjam

Spouse is a IR-1, Stepson's is a IR-2 VISA

Only updated profile, no interview since medical has to be done and spouse & stepson are not yet back from the province.

But it seems you can only make one profile per account???

Or do you create the profile/new interview/make the appointment for delivery, then type over the previous and create my stepsons?

i haven't done with my medical but i already registered online. i have my appointment confirmation already.

Did you try to set an appointment when you log in? I think make your stepson own account because you still gonna put all the details for your stepson like passport number and manila case number.

i haven't done with my medical but i already registered online. i have my appointment confirmation already.

Did you try to set an appointment when you log in? I think make your stepson own account because you still gonna put all the details for your stepson like passport number and manila case number.

I am going to register for St Lukes tomorrow for a future date when my applicants will be back, and call the Embassy and ask them about scheduling an interview online from the website account they setup for me for two applicants, when it only seems to allow one per account.

I might have to make another account, but what i noticed if you go to "PROVIDE FEEDBACK" it shows all the emails that you sent to the embassy when you started your I-130's, and would seem that both applicants should be in the same account, since they are both from the same petitioner, both going together mother & son on VISA's together.

"PROVIDE FEEDBACK" shows the following:

You have the following open case:

Case ID Case-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reason DS-260's Submitted

Status Applicant Response Received

Comments As per instructions from Packet 3 email;

DS-260 applications have been filed for the following applicants:

Edited by guitarjam

I am going to register for St Lukes tomorrow for a future date when my applicants will be back, and call the Embassy and ask them about scheduling an interview online from the website account they setup for me for two applicants, when it only seems to allow one per account.

I might have to make another account, but what i noticed if you go to "PROVIDE FEEDBACK" it shows all the emails that you sent to the embassy when you started your I-130's, and would seem that both applicants should be in the same account, since they are both from the same petitioner, both going together mother & son on VISA's together.

"PROVIDE FEEDBACK" shows the following:

You have the following open case:

Case ID Case-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reason DS-260's Submitted

Status Applicant Response Received

Comments As per instructions from Packet 3 email;

DS-260 applications have been filed for the following applicants:

Hello, when I finished ds-260 online I just called the call center to schedule the interview. I used the numbers on packet 3, they ask for your pasport number and case number and other informations also and at the end of the call they gave me the schedule of the interview sent me a confirmation email as well.

I have a question with the medical though, when should we go for the medical? We only pre registered and they dont give you a schedule since it's a first come first served basis.

When I called the embassy, is was told to create a new account with different email for my stepson.

I tried making a new account and it wouldn't accept the data, telling me it was already included in with the spouses! WTH?

So I called the Embassy AGAIN, and the deal is THEY HAVE TO setup an additional account for the stepson.

I mentioned what i was told to do by another embassy employee, and she apologized and told me that info was incorrect! WTH?

Question is, whey didn't they setup two accounts in the first place??

So now there is two email accounts to setup interviews for spouse & stepson, the profiles have been updated, just need to select and schedule appointments for them!

Edited by guitarjam

Hello, when I finished ds-260 online I just called the call center to schedule the interview. I used the numbers on packet 3, they ask for your pasport number and case number and other informations also and at the end of the call they gave me the schedule of the interview sent me a confirmation email as well.

I have a question with the medical though, when should we go for the medical? We only pre registered and they dont give you a schedule since it's a first come first served basis.

Plan ANYTIME about 2 weeks b4 the appointment date, and yes you have to have an INTERVIEW appointment date printout or they won't give you the medical...

No appointments taken, which makes it an unorganized & overcrowded mess, instead of planned appointments like any normal organization...

Edited by guitarjam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.