Dadong_ph

Need Help-AP after submitting 221g requirements to conclude petition

5 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just a background. Our PD is July 23,2013. Last year we were affected by the June retrogression since our status was under AP after the interview of my wife and kids on May 21,2014. This was really heartbreaking! Still, we were able to comply with the lacking documents. After 1 year of waiting, our PD is again current. On April 13,2015, we received an email from the embassy (221g) to submit just the medical results and passports.in order to conclude this petition. Thus my wife and kids had to retake med exams (new fees were paid again), complied submission of the docs April 23. We were advised (by the medical clinic) that we can expect visa after 2 weeks. We were very hopefully then, but now its more than 2 weeks, seems like our patience is being tested. CEAC still shows AP......Can anyone enlighten me about this?

We have reviewed your file and determined that you must do the following to continue and conclude the processing

of your visa application. After completing the requested action, you may view the status of your application at

https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/. Please disregard the unmarked paragraphs.

_X__ 1. You need to submit the document(s) marked below. The required 221(g) documents may be submitted at any

2GO drop-off branch with a copy of this letter and the 2GO Courier Submission Letter. This service is free of charge.

Logon to http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/, and click on the “Submitting 221(g) Documents” link to print

your 2GO Courier Submission Letter.

___ 2. You need to schedule an appointment for another interview, and bring with you the document(s) marked

below. Present this letter at the Consular Ticket Booth on the day of your scheduled appointment.

___ 3. Please come to the Embassy and pay the IV fee of _____ at the Embassy Consular Cashier and submit the receipt to the Immigrant Visa Section's Window 38

Documents:

___ Completed new online DS-260 application forms and must be filled out online at https://ceac.state.gov/iv/

___ Completed new online DS-160 application forms and must be filled out online at https://ceac.state.gov/GenNIV/

___ DS-260/DS-160 online application form confirmation page for ___

___ _____ Visa Application Fee (or its peso equivalent) per applicant

___ New NBI clearance for ______________

_X_ New medical report from St. Luke's Medical Center Extension Clinic for XXX, XXX,XXX

___ Affidavit of Support (Form I-864) from your petitioner with original signature

___ Affidavit of Support (Form I-864) from a Joint Sponsor with original signature

___ ___ Income Tax Returns (Form 1040), Wage Statements (Form W-2), and Proof of Current Employment

from ____

___ Original and photocopy of Visa Screen Certificate

___ U.S. notarized job availability on company letterhead from your employer

_X_ Valid passport and all expired passport(s)

___ Visa photos (2 copies, 2 x 2)

___ Others:

im under AP for more than three weeks. interview went well but my medical result was not yet at USEM. SLEC will be the one to forward it since i took personal evaluation.Interview date April 13..medical result forwarded at USEM same day of my interview. until now no update on CEAC website..the saddest part the status update date was never been change..its still April 13 ..the day of my interview. i emailed and called they are giving the same answers..still on processing. this is killing me. we started this processing june 2013. im IR1 visa applicant

June 2 2013 priority date
december 2013 Rfe
february 2014 sent Rfe
March 2014 approved at USCIS
june 2014 NVC received
march 2 2015 sent aos and iv package
march 8 i emailed nvc request to expedite my case
march 13 approved expedite request
march 17 in transit status in CEAC
march 19 case file at US embassy
march 23 first day of medical at Slec
march 29 personal evaluation...passed!
April 6 immunization
april 13 interview at USEM. under Administrative Processing Reason; Medical result was still not forwarded by SLEC.
After my interview i called SLEC they told me they forwarded it at USEM same day of my interview.
July 29 I emailed SLEC to confirm again when did they forwarded my Medical Result at USEM. They replied...forwarded April 13.
July 30 status update date change FINALLY.
September 2015 went in US embassy to withdraw my passport coz I've waited for how many months and no approval yet. Only to find out my case file has been sitting in the corner ...no one reviewed my medical result. to make the story short, I took medical again for the second time , then after a my medical result released, I have my visa on my hands.

October 28 2015 POE Sam Francisco
November 7, 2015 SSN
December 2015... 10 year green card arrived
December 2015 Driver's license issued..yay! <p>

NATURALIZATION N400 SECTION 319B
January 29,2016 Application for N400 section 319b sent at Phoenix AZ
February 1 Priority date
February 9 NOA
February 23 Biometric done, walk in (March 2 original schedule
February 28 Inline for interview
March 30 interview was scheduled
May 4, 2016 INTERVIEW APPROVED

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Great things come for those who wait.. Visa issued may 11,2015.. thanks apple for being very enlightening!!!!!

Malenliam, " If you want something in this world, the whole universe conspire for you to get it!!" In time, everything will fall in to place..

Now that sounds more enlightening..isnt it?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.