xwind

CEAC status no update, but ustraveldocs updated?

127 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Without doing a lot of research, I wouldn't know that you are a CR-1, a K1 or an EB2 because you have not finished filling in your profile. That information, if filled in, would appear under your avatar. Look at others and you will see what I mean. Knowing that information, I wouldn't have recommended you to go to my site, even though there is some information there that would be helpful to your process.

There is helpful information with the interview, CFO, Airport Taxes, POE which could help you. But....

I'm just saying.

That's okay. Thanks for trying! ?

--------

When you pray and you can't hold back your tears, don't worry it doesn't mean you are weak-- you are just being real. GOD is a good dad. HE listens, HE guides, and HE answers. TRUST.

GOD bless you on your immigration journey!

I love you,

-Inday Amerikana.

--------

My Immigration Journey:

POE- 2009

USC- 2014

Mother's IV Journey:

IR-5

Interview: 6/11/15 USEM (221g NBI aka corrections)

USEM received doc: 6/15/15

Issued: 7/9/15 (Thank you, Lord JESUS!)

Visa on HAND: 07/14/15

CFO: 07/14/15

POE: (LAX) 07/15/15

GOD is good, all the time!

any update? i think USEM lost my file lol. my status update date was still the day of my interview. my husband is ready to apply for my visa going to kuwait. he cant do that until i still dont have my US visa.

-feeling hopeless

June 2 2013 priority date
december 2013 Rfe
february 2014 sent Rfe
March 2014 approved at USCIS
june 2014 NVC received
march 2 2015 sent aos and iv package
march 8 i emailed nvc request to expedite my case
march 13 approved expedite request
march 17 in transit status in CEAC
march 19 case file at US embassy
march 23 first day of medical at Slec
march 29 personal evaluation...passed!
April 6 immunization
april 13 interview at USEM. under Administrative Processing Reason; Medical result was still not forwarded by SLEC.
After my interview i called SLEC they told me they forwarded it at USEM same day of my interview.
July 29 I emailed SLEC to confirm again when did they forwarded my Medical Result at USEM. They replied...forwarded April 13.
July 30 status update date change FINALLY.
September 2015 went in US embassy to withdraw my passport coz I've waited for how many months and no approval yet. Only to find out my case file has been sitting in the corner ...no one reviewed my medical result. to make the story short, I took medical again for the second time , then after a my medical result released, I have my visa on my hands.

October 28 2015 POE Sam Francisco
November 7, 2015 SSN
December 2015... 10 year green card arrived
December 2015 Driver's license issued..yay! <p>

NATURALIZATION N400 SECTION 319B
January 29,2016 Application for N400 section 319b sent at Phoenix AZ
February 1 Priority date
February 9 NOA
February 23 Biometric done, walk in (March 2 original schedule
February 28 Inline for interview
March 30 interview was scheduled
May 4, 2016 INTERVIEW APPROVED

hi, don't lose hope.who knows next time you will update it will be issued. mine still the same. ready for interview. since jun.18, until today no update anymore. we will just pray and hope for the best.

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, I checked my CEAC and still on AP (they didnt ask me to submit any additional documents during the interview) but in ustravedovs it says "Passport Status :Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery". anyonecwith the same scenario???

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

What does it mean when it says, THERE IS NO STATUS UPDATE AVAILABLE FOR THE PASSPORT NUMBER SUBMITTED?? when tracking at ustraveldocs

Same on my mom's passport.

Hi, I checked my CEAC and still on AP (they didnt ask me to submit any additional documents during the interview) but in ustravedovs it says "Passport Status :Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery". anyonecwith the same scenario???

Yay! I think ur visa will be delivered soon.

--------

When you pray and you can't hold back your tears, don't worry it doesn't mean you are weak-- you are just being real. GOD is a good dad. HE listens, HE guides, and HE answers. TRUST.

GOD bless you on your immigration journey!

I love you,

-Inday Amerikana.

--------

My Immigration Journey:

POE- 2009

USC- 2014

Mother's IV Journey:

IR-5

Interview: 6/11/15 USEM (221g NBI aka corrections)

USEM received doc: 6/15/15

Issued: 7/9/15 (Thank you, Lord JESUS!)

Visa on HAND: 07/14/15

CFO: 07/14/15

POE: (LAX) 07/15/15

GOD is good, all the time!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What does it mean when it says, THERE IS NO STATUS UPDATE AVAILABLE FOR THE PASSPORT NUMBER SUBMITTED?? when tracking at ustraveldocs

After our interview on Apr 23, ustraveldocs said our passport was still at the embassy, 2 weeks later it changed to "there is no status available" and it has stayed that way ever since. Even after our CEAC status changed to Ready on June 17, ustraveldocs still says the same thing.

ustraveldocs tracks the passport progress, not the visa. So from a passport perspective, there really has been no change. I think that's just the default message when it has been idle long enough. I expect it to change when the visa is issued and the passport is getting ready for delivery.

12-01-2014: Sent I-129F package via FedEx

12-03-2014: Package arrived at TSC

12-08-2014: Check cashed

12-12-2014: NOA1 hard copy

01-23-2015: USCIS status: Case was Approved

01-30-2015: NOA2 hard copy

02-02-2015: USCIS sent K1 package to NVC

02-10-2015: NVC received K1 package

02-11-2015: Date that NVC supposedly assigned case number

02-18-2015: Called NVC and asked for case number

02-23-2015: Paid MRV Fee

03-02-2015: Scheduled USEM interview appointment

03-02-2015: NVC letter received

03-09-2015: Medical interview

04-23-2015: USEM interview, got 221g email, CEAC status: Immigrant AP

04-28-2015: CFO Seminar, sent 221g response

04-29-2015: USEM received 221g response

04-30-2015: CEAC status date updated

06-17-2015: CEAC status: Non-Immigrant Ready

06-27-2015: CEAC status: Non-Immigrant AP

07-01-2015: Visa in hand! (CEAC still AP lol)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh well that's confusing.. U better call the embassy.. Or i gues it's because of the visa system that's why CEAC cannot be updated.. Coz of the glitch. Happy for u.. Hope mine soon. When was ur intervw date?

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh well that's confusing.. U better call the embassy.. Or i gues it's because of the visa system that's why CEAC cannot be updated.. Coz of the glitch. Happy for u.. Hope mine soon. When was ur intervw date?

that's why Im getting nervous. :( I had my interview last June 10.

Edited by whiz18

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i received an email that my passport is out for delivery but my status in CEAC is still in AP? is something wrong with my case?

Let us know when u receieved ur passport if it already had ur visa.. Keep us posted!! Goodluck

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

i received an email that my passport is out for delivery but my status in CEAC is still in AP? is something wrong with my case?

Do remember there are lots of glitches in the system from the hack. By now you probably have your visa in hand if it was out for delivery yesterday.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.