Janelle2002

Confederate Flag Prom Photo With Gun-Toting High Schoolers Backfires

421 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just a question, if the last is true, why did you marry a foreign spouse?

I always dated Americans growing up and I had many gf, when I got around mid 30's I started liking Mexican girls and only dated girls from Mexico and Boliva and southern and central America, or they were first or second generation Mexicans Americans.

When I got a little older I took a trip to Philippines, I didn't know anything about it nor was I aware of the culture and I wasn't talking to any girls on the net, I went there on a whim. I have traveled to other parts of the world but never asia.

I got there and discovered Philippines and the culture and the woman and basically here I am now. And beside where else can I find a girl 20 years younger than me, with a college degree and still a virgin.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i'm not seeing the assault rifles in the op.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I always dated Americans growing up and I had many gf, when I got around mid 30's I started liking Mexican girls and only dated girls from Mexico and Boliva and southern and central America, or they were first or second generation Mexicans Americans.

When I got a little older I took a trip to Philippines, I didn't know anything about it nor was I aware of the culture and I wasn't talking to any girls on the net, I went there on a whim. I have traveled to other parts of the world but never asia.

I got there and discovered Philippines and the culture and the woman and basically here I am now. And beside where else can I find a girl 20 years younger than me, with a college degree and still a virgin.....

So, you're basically saying you love the South, but you won't date any women there? I've heard that southern women are known for their hospitality. Just thought someone like you would be more appreciative of that.

I guess your last qualifications kind of confuse me. A college degree is always a plus, but 20 years younger? A virgin? I want a woman, not a barely legal one...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Okay, I barfed. Am I alone?

I didn't barf, but I can't grasp being with a woman who just got out of college and in her early 20's. My son could date her. It would feel weird...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I didn't barf, but I can't grasp being with a woman who just got out of college and in her early 20's. My son could date her. It would feel weird...

Not even a little acid reflux in your mouth?

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Negative, It Feels So Right.....

Not even a little acid reflux in your mouth?

I thought that was the after taste of eating Frito lays so early in the morning.

Negative, It Feels So Right.....

Guess I'll never know...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I asked my beloved, a Southerner, to have a look at this thread to see if he agreed with how Southern men are portrayed herein. He said, "That's some broad strokes he's painting with."

I can't actually post his comments on getting 'em young as they violate the TOS. :mellow:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

I asked my beloved, a Southerner, to have a look at this thread to see if he agreed with how Southern men are portrayed herein. He said, "That's some broad strokes he's painting with."

I can't actually post his comments on getting 'em young as they violate the TOS. :mellow:

I think an age difference is fine, as long as it's within a certain frame. My mom married her husband and he has about 20 years on her, but she was in her 50's when they met. So if I were to date someone, she would have to at LEAST be in her 30's, or if I went older, I think 10 to 15 years is fine as long as we have much in common.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I think an age difference is fine, as long as it's within a certain frame. My mom married her husband and he has about 20 years on her, but she was in her 50's when they met. So if I were to date someone, she would have to at LEAST be in her 30's, or if I went older, I think 10 to 15 years is fine as long as we have much in common.

Which is more important: the age or how much you have in common?

By the way, I'm 48 and my wife is 24. Sorry. I guess we're not acceptable to some.

Which is more important: the age or how much you have in common?

By the way, I'm 48 and my wife is 24. Sorry. I guess we're not acceptable to some.

I'd go with the latter. But that's just me. If you and your wife are happy, I'm happy for you.

I have an issue when the sexuality is brought into it like in Vol's case. If you fall in love with an older/younger person, I won't judge. But when you're hunting for "fresh" meat for the kill, makes me a tad bit uneasy...

Edit, you're married to a Pinay. Don't know if you're familiar with a couple here that used to be in the PI forum. He was 47, and his wife was just shy of 18. What I found interesting was, he had no issues marrying her and having a child, yet when it came to telling his family, he wanted to introduce her as a "friend". He had kids that were almost just as old as she was.

You still my brother from another mother BJ. :goofy:

Edited by Stay Woke

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I'd go with the latter. But that's just me. If you and your wife are happy, I'm happy for you.

I have an issue when the sexuality is brought into it like in Vol's case. If you fall in love with an older/younger person, I won't judge. But when you're hunting for "fresh" meat for the kill, makes me a tad bit uneasy...

Okay, I totally agree with what you said there.

I hope I didn't protest too much earlier. I don't want to get cut.