The Nature Boy

Real Racism is supported by lies

46 posts in this topic

so then, does it make sense to you that if white people are getting abused by cops then black people certainly have the short end of the stick? considering that most of you on the right believe that police officers should be free to enforce their own justice if a perp has a lengthy rap sheet or 'looks the part"? no? still just black people whining?

You talking to the wrong right winger. I am very in support of the hold cops accountable crowd and a libterian leaning soul.

I don't support random stops etc etc, and i think many times police abuse their powers. however as the video showed I think it should be addressed as a cop issue not a racial issue . Lots of white people suffer police abuse, it just is not a national incident when it happens .

What sickens me is cases like M Brown, when the cop was clearly justified, and they still rioted.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Similar arguments to the one being floated in post #4 have been raised in relation to slavery. Specifically that the existence of white slaves in the USA is used in an attempt to diminish the experiences of black Americans who were the victims of an international, multi-generational flesh trade. It's a very strange argument,but one with a pointed agenda.

Edited by Venkman

i'm not going to lie, i couldn't watch that whole video. i'm just really confused as to how white americans can still be so willingly ignorant.

Because they tune out anything with a differing viewpoint, like you just did . what did you find ignorant in the video ? Be specific

oh sorry, you're a convenience racist. better?

Thank you. I hate to be mis labeled .

we still cool

You talking to the wrong right winger. I am very in support of the hold cops accountable crowd and a libterian leaning soul.

I don't support random stops etc etc, and i think many times police abuse their powers. however as the video showed I think it should be addressed as a cop issue not a racial issue . Lots of white people suffer police abuse, it just is not a national incident when it happens .

What sickens me is cases like M Brown, when the cop was clearly justified, and they still rioted.

and i disagree.

do you honestly think that if white people wanted to make police brutality a national issue for all americans we couldn't make that happen?

Edited by val erie

and i disagree.

do you honestly think that if white people wanted to make police brutality a national issue for all americans we couldn't make that happen?

No because white lives don't matter

no, because when a white person is killed by police we justify the actions of the cop, same as we do for a black victim. no one protests. i posted the white man that was killed here a month or so ago, no protests. suicidal white teen killed by cops last year, no protests. black man killed by cops a year or so back, the cops (five of them) shot the man laying face down 23 times, no protests. police brutality is not rare - protests, action, accountability -that is rare.

Because they tune out anything with a differing viewpoint, like you just did . what did you find ignorant in the video ? Be specific

i can only be specific to the point i stopped watching, when he said, 'IT IS NOT RACIAL'. white people have a serious problem accepting the racial reality in this country. but these same white people wouldn't trade places with a black person for a million bucks. because everyone knows black people have a different day to day reality than white people in this country, but white people would just rather black people accept this as their lot and invest in extra gloves for the ol bootstraps.

What's sad is you actually believe this...

i can only be specific to the point i stopped watching, when he said, 'IT IS NOT RACIAL'. white people have a serious problem accepting the racial reality in this country. but these same white people wouldn't trade places with a black person for a million bucks. because everyone knows black people have a different day to day reality than white people in this country, but white people would just rather black people accept this as their lot and invest in extra gloves for the ol bootstraps.

That's the part that gets my ire. There's no willingness to change the system that's inherently bias, it's we have to work HARDER to overcome it.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Black people are charged more for cars. ROFL

Hmm. Who to believe? Yale research study that finds evidence of racism, or random guy on youtube who says their isn't? That's a tough one.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Hmm. Who to believe? Yale research study that finds evidence of racism, or random guy on youtube who says their isn't? That's a tough one.

who also happens to be a car salesman.

The idea that blacks have to pay more for cars is absurd. Heck most of our salespeople are black

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

who also happens to be a car salesman.

The idea that blacks have to pay more for cars is absurd. Heck most of our salespeople are black

I would expect nothing less than fairness from a middle of the road guy such as yourself.

Back to the point though, I know Yale's credentials and what criteria they adhere to for a research study. What can you tell me about youtube guy?

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Because it is. But the study from Yale shows this, yet you can't believe it.

It's like you really want to think and believe a lot of these hardships we face are brought on ourselves. That makes it easier to deal with rather than the real reason this happens.

Your comment about white lives is troubling. White men, who are armed, and have KILLED people, seem to be taken without any mystery stops. The police seem to take extra precautions not to kill them, even when they're begging for it and after killing two people. Those monsters go straight to jail, alive and unharmed. They value the lives of these murderous thugs more than random black men who don't even have guns and half the time aren't doing anything, yet those guys end up dead, or severely beaten.

watch the video again. Several white folks getting kilt

watch the video again. Several white folks getting kilt

I'm talking about folks like James Homes, the boston Bomber, the guy who went into the temple and killed 5 people. Even that dude recently who begged to be killed.

No one is saying white people don't experience police brutality. We're saying minorities experience it on a more frequent, even harsher basis.

There is no excuse as to why mass murderers who are white, somehow survive their encounters with law enforcement, yet a black man in a Walmart on the phone gets gunned down, or a 12 year old in the park gets shot in the chest, or some dude running away from back child support gets 8 shots in the back, or some dude looks at a cop for 2 seconds ends up with a broken back and dead a week later.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg