ermir

I-130 adjudicating officer

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Albania
Timeline

Hi everyone.

I from albania, my wife is american, in April 2014 we got married and in june 9 2014 our lawyer filled the petition.In August uscis send us a rfe,we send them what they needed and on their online page they were saying that on September 2014 we receved ur rfe and u will get a decision by november 21.we didn't get anth, in February 2015 our lawyer opened a service request, uscis wanted us to wait 30 days, we waited 30 days and nothing from them, than our lawyer called them again and he opened another service request, they wanted us to wait 15 days.eaven after 15 days nothing changed. Than we called the congresman office, he spoke with them and uscis told them that we had to do a additional review.On April 15 we receved a letter from uscis, they were saying that the reason why this petition is delayed is becouse they had to do an additional rewiew,right now the case is with an adjudicating officer, u will receve a decision or a further action in 60 daydays.the 60 days expire on June 3.my question is, do u think that we will get a decision until on June 3? What can u guys tell me from ur experience?I used to be a permanent resident in the states,my family won the american lottery, we came in the usa in November 2001, we stayed over there for 3 weeks, my father is a business man and we didn't live in there, we were going in the states every 6 months until in 2005.s2005.since in 2005 we didn't travel anymore in the states so we lost the right to travel in the statesstates.in 2012 I met my wife via facebook, we fall in love, she came 5 times to meet me in albania.before my wife making the petition I went to the american ambasy in albania to give my green card to them.mmy record over there is wanderful.I don't understand why this petition is taking so long, today is almost 11 months and we still don't have a decision. My lawyer told us this is so wird, in 20 years experience this thing never happened to him.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

It is unusual. What was the RFE for?

With your previous grencard, could it be that there were false documents submitted, or did you run into any trouble with the law while in the USA before?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Country: Albania
Timeline

I never had any trouble in the usa, I have traveled over there only for vecation with my family.the rfe was a common bank account with my wife and the declaration of the testimonys when we got married. We send the declarations of the testimonys but we don't have a comon bank account, so regarding to that our lawyer wrote a letter to them.i didn't had any false document,me, my wife and my family are clean like the crystal.Do u know wich is the wird thing, that my sister made a petition for my father in October 2014 and his petition is aproved and my petition not yet, he got aproved in 5 months and now he is at visa center

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.