spookyturtle

Imported Filipino brides share the ups and downs of settling in America

190 posts in this topic

Ok, so I lied. Our wives are homely. We are just blind. And contrilling. We beat our Asian wives into submission whenever they don't naturally submit like they are required to.

I would love to know who came up with that submissive Asian wife BULL

I would love to know who came up with that submissive Asian wife BULL

You must have missed this thread

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/523904-motivation-behind-bringing-a-foreign-woman-to-your-country/?p=7354054

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:13 AM

My husband said a lot of American women now are nags or are annoying feminists, that's why most men now prefer women from other countries. Filipino women in particular are raised to attend to their husband's needs and this is a trait that my husband really appreciates.

Bahha.. They are just pretending until they beat him senseless . Notice she said, Her husband said. No way a man that has been married to a Pinay for any period of time thinks that

I mean I am sure there are some. What people miss is that people are people. Stereotypes never work.

Oh, you mean THIS THREAD, which has appeared on VJ more times than any other thread except race? Has about the same validity, too. And a vast majority of them get closed by the mods, kinda like the lame race threads.

People look for foreign mates becuse the grass is greener over there. In which ever "over there" one prefers. Truth is, there is no other group of people that is a perfect fit for American men or women. It is ALL in how one wishes to treat his/her spouse when it comes to getting along with a particular person.

When I met my current wife, it was at a real shitty time in my life. I wasn't looking for a mate, I had no plans on getting close to a woman. But I met a gal with whom I had chemistry that I never felt before. The scent of her with no perfume nor deodorant... it attracted me like no man-made smell ever had. So many animals in the kingdom operate on smell and pheremones, but we humans, I suspect, have quelched this attraction. I know I had never paid attention before.

But back on topic... ANYONE who thinks a Pinay is a submissive woman seriously has NO understanding of their matriarchial society.

Don't confuse me wanting to be a good wife with being a submissive. I'm not one of those too-good-to-cook and be bothered to clean the house. I don't nag him to death when he comes home from a long day at work or make him feel like nothing he ever does is good enough. But don't think for one second that he will be able to make me do anything against my will. I don't feel I owe him anything. Its about us partners trying to contribute what we can to the relationship. He works, I manage the house. I am very comfortable with my role and contributions. My mother taught me how to be a good wife. But my mom didn't raise a slave, nor a fool.

NatureBoy, pretending until we beat men senseless is a little extreme :lol: . Sure, we are cute little firecrackers. I think you just have a little bit "more personality" that's why the wife runs after you with the walis. Have you been keeping your hands to yourself? :hehe:

Bahha.. They are just pretending until they beat him senseless . Notice she said, Her husband said. No way a man that has been married to a Pinay for any period of time thinks that

I mean I am sure there are some. What people miss is that people are people. Stereotypes never work.

I am just posting what she said. If you don't agree with her, take it up with her. Sorry dude.

Don't confuse me wanting to be a good wife with being a submissive. I'm not one of those too-good-to-cook and be bothered to clean the house. I don't nag him to death when he comes home from a long day at work or make him feel like nothing he ever does is good enough. But don't think for one second that he will be able to make me do anything against my will. I don't feel I owe him anything. Its about us partners trying to contribute what we can to the relationship. He works, I manage the house. I am very comfortable with my role and contributions. My mother taught me how to be a good wife. But my mom didn't raise a slave, nor a fool.

NatureBoy, pretending until we beat men senseless is a little extreme :lol: . Sure, we are cute little firecrackers. I think you just have a little bit "more personality" that's why the wife runs after you with the walis. Have you been keeping your hands to yourself? :hehe:

I didn't. I only reposted what you had already stated, which was pointed out by another member in this topic.

Usually that's means living alone with a bunch of cats..............

That's what the guy in the article said.

What do you know about women? You are on number what from the Phillipines? Please fill in the gap. I am on wife number __50.

Thanks

I didn't. I only reposted what you had already stated, which was pointed out by another member in this topic.

If you didn't confuse it, then how does me being raised to be a good wife have anything to do with the dudes question about "who started the whole filipino wives are submissive"? You wanna talk about submissiveness on that thread? Here's a quote from B_J:

"Reason 2. I have found that some men look for foreign wives, especially in the Philippines, for less than honorable reasons. Having spent enough time with Fil-Am couples here and there; I've noticed something. Some, but not all, Filipinas have an overly optimistic view of America and American men. They think we are all kind and generous and polite. So, some American men, but not all, find out that they can take advantage of this optimistic view. So, they find someone that they can fool into thinking he's all of these wonderful things and then, when she's finally here, she's stuck. He's happy and she's stuck in a horrible situation. This is not every situation, but I've seen it more than once. So, to summarize, some American men look for foreign brides because these men are total A-holes and they can fool someone online and for a two week visit and then control them the rest of their lives."

Edited by iammrsregie

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

What do you know about women? You are on number what from the Phillipines? Please fill in the gap. I am on wife number __50.

I know a lot about woman, I am what you would call a Mans Man

I have had many relationship with woman, I would say I have had 1200 plus relationship with American Females, and numerous love affairs with girls from the Philippines.

If you didn't confuse it, then how does me being raised to be a good wife have anything to do with the dudes question about "who started the whole filipino wives are submissive"? You wanna talk about submissiveness on that thread? Here's a quote from B_J:

"Reason 2. I have found that some men look for foreign wives, especially in the Philippines, for less than honorable reasons. Having spent enough time with Fil-Am couples here and there; I've noticed something. Some, but not all, Filipinas have an overly optimistic view of America and American men. They think we are all kind and generous and polite. So, some American men, but not all, find out that they can take advantage of this optimistic view. So, they find someone that they can fool into thinking he's all of these wonderful things and then, when she's finally here, she's stuck. He's happy and she's stuck in a horrible situation. This is not every situation, but I've seen it more than once. So, to summarize, some American men look for foreign brides because these men are total A-holes and they can fool someone online and for a two week visit and then control them the rest of their lives."

Yes, I am fully aware of this less than honorable reason. And the Philippines is not the only place this happens.

I have had many relationship with woman, I would say I have had 1200 plus relationship with American Females, and numerous love affairs with girls from the Philippines.

And this is bragging worthy? You can't be that popular if you can't hold on to any of them...

don't you mean relations? that's a lot of relationships.