lilsadie

INTERVIEW EVIDENCE CHECKLIST (Have I missed anything?)

1 post in this topic

Hi guys!

My interview is next week and I'm just wanting to get some feedback on my evidence.

I've used an attorney the whole way so this is the first section we have had to do!

A little back ground: My wife and I have been together for 6 years now. We met in Australia and she stayed! We got her perm residency there and never thought about moving to the US until DOMA was shut down.

because we are BOTH starting again we don't have a lot of evidence. We live rent and bill free with her Grandma and live off our savings so have no income coming in.

I don't drive (have literally never sat behind the wheel of a car) so am not on our joint car payments, etc.

This is what we have:

PASSPORTS

BIRTH CERTS

DRIVERS LICENSES

12 letters from different gov orgs proving same address

SSN IN MARRIED NAME for both

WEDDING CERT

2x JOINT CREDIT CARD (statements for both)

JOINT BANK ACCOUNT INFO FROM BOTH AUS AND USA

INFO RE OUR DOGS FLIGHT OVER SHOWING BOTH NAME

PLANE TICKET PRINT OUTS

EMAILS FROM HOTEL, COURT HOUSE, MAKE UP ARTIST, PHOTOGRAPHER FOR OUR WEDDING

BILLS SHOWING WIFES FAMILY PAID FOR WEDDING

75 PHOTOS in Album from last 6 years

All evidence and applications from first application through to now

Tax info showing spouses from AUS

Joint sponsor updated tax and pay slips and passport

Am I missing anything?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.