We Keep Receipts

Texas Officer Slams Allegedly Drunk Woman To The Ground, Knocking Her Out

43 posts in this topic

Yes you can refuse the test, but then you automatically loose your Driver License until your court case.

The blood test I don't know for sure since they have mandatory blood withdraw on suspected DWI suspect in Texas on certain weekends and they don't need a judge court order.

So she did nothing wrong. He was just having a bad day and threw this woman on the ground. He should go to jail.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hopefully this woman learned her lesson not to resist. Next time….and there will be a next time…she should just comply. The cop never tried to bounce her head off the ground. He just needed to control her and that is what they are trained to do.

I don't think that I saw excessive force in the video. I'm confused about what seems to be the new attitude that people are entitled to resist arrest.

The police officer is not the one to be combative with. Bad things happen when people don't cooperate.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

I don't think that I saw excessive force in the video. I'm confused about what seems to be the new attitude that people are entitled to resist arrest.

The police officer is not the one to be combative with. Bad things happen when people don't cooperate.

Depends on what you call combative or resisting arrest. This woman was talking to the cop, not swinging on him, nor did she pose any type of threat or harm towards him. An increase in pressure would have done the trick. I've seen plenty cops get down and dirty with folks that are actually fighting with them with less force than this...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Depends on what you call combative or resisting arrest. This woman was talking to the cop, not swinging on him, nor did she pose any type of threat or harm towards him. An increase in pressure would have done the trick. I've seen plenty cops get down and dirty with folks that are actually fighting with them with less force than this...

There is no real bright line but I think it appears that the woman was resisting being cuffed and it's debatable but it appears her movement was fluidly matching the officer tossing her down. I'm not positive from the video but it looks to me that she flopped as much as she was thrown.

Regardless resisting being cuffed is not just talking. Again, I simply don't get how people think that they have a right to not follow directions.

Is there no concern for the little girl this mother was driving around and making scenes in front of prior to the officer arriving?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Timeline

I think the thing that is in question is whether the action of the cop was appropriate in the situation. I have not seen anything that suggests that it was.

Yes, one is supposed to follow directions but if one doesn't, one shouldn't be knocked out cold unless there is a compelling reason for the cop to do that. There was no such reason. Period.

Classic case of excessive force.

There is no real bright line but I think it appears that the woman was resisting being cuffed and it's debatable but it appears her movement was fluidly matching the officer tossing her down. I'm not positive from the video but it looks to me that she flopped as much as she was thrown.

Regardless resisting being cuffed is not just talking. Again, I simply don't get how people think that they have a right to not follow directions.

Is there no concern for the little girl this mother was driving around and making scenes in front of prior to the officer arriving?

That's because once he threw her down, her body didn't have a choice but to hit the ground. She had no options to brace herself since her hands were still behind her back. Even in the article, it clearly states he performed a take down move, but being she was small and pretty lightweight, he threw her like a rag doll.

No one is arguing about her crime. It's the manner of arresting her that's causing the uproar. If we treat folks due to the severity of the crimes they commit, you're making cops judge, jury, and executioners. James Homes killed 19 people but said I surrender and was taken without incident. Eric Frein killed a state trooper and wounded another one as was brought to justice alive. I shudder to think if this was a regular sized man, he'd probably shoot him dead...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

White men are being indiscreetly gunned down across America. Sadly white lives lost gain no attention

She was not swinging because he had her arms pinned, but she was trying to break them free. Riding around drunk off her ####### with her daughter in the car and resisting arest.

This is how to not get shot or body slammed by police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qIUtglwPxbw

White men are being indiscreetly gunned down across America. Sadly white lives lost gain no attention

She was not swinging because he had her arms pinned, but she was trying to break them free. Riding around drunk off her ####### with her daughter in the car and resisting arest.

This is how to not get shot or body slammed by police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qIUtglwPxbw

Why is everything about race with you?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

No one is talking about it in this thread besides you. We're talking about the woman in general, not her race.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg