4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hello all,

Petition Date: 16 Sept 2002

Approval Date: 13 Aug 2009

Visa Current(approx): 10 July 2015

CSPA Age(approx): 20 years 2 months.

The petition is for my father from my aunt(F4) and fees has been paid for my parents however my name was not included so could not pay the fees on CEAC website. We have emailed the NVC but it says you will have to wait for reply and it was in November. Now it's certain that my name wont feature in the interview as well and I cannot do medical and other process to follow. The website shows my parents status as completed and fees as paid. How does it work from here? Was the fees payment a important process that we missed for me? Other than the birth certificate, passport and the application what else determines the eligibility for CSPA? Lots of questions but lots of worries too!! Thanks...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

When is your date of birth?

Approximate date of PD being current may be June 1, 2015 or July 1, 2015. It always starts on the 1st of the month.

Hello all,

Petition Date: 16 Sept 2002

Approval Date: 13 Aug 2009

Visa Current(approx): 10 July 2015

CSPA Age(approx): 20 years 2 months.

The petition is for my father from my aunt(F4) and fees has been paid for my parents however my name was not included so could not pay the fees on CEAC website. We have emailed the NVC but it says you will have to wait for reply and it was in November. Now it's certain that my name wont feature in the interview as well and I cannot do medical and other process to follow. The website shows my parents status as completed and fees as paid. How does it work from here? Was the fees payment a important process that we missed for me? Other than the birth certificate, passport and the application what else determines the eligibility for CSPA? Lots of questions but lots of worries too!! Thanks...

First of all, you cant pay fees as your name is not there so you didn't miss any chance, don't worry. My PD is 13th sept 2002 and my name is also not there so didn't complete any of my process. Now, NVC replies to us saying that there is no visa number available and the decision will be taken at the time of parent's interview.

The visa officer determines our CSPA age at the time of our parent's interview, and after that he issues our interview letter to our parents, this is what happened to some of my friends. After that our IV fees and DS260 will be invoiced so fill it up complete the medicals and appear for the interview after a week. So, don't wry if we are eligible under CSPA, we will get visa.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.