We Keep Receipts

Utah mom admits killing 6 babies after giving birth

68 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

There is no criminal law prohibiting abortions in any circumstances.

The loophole (grey area is a better word) is where life begins and it instead becomes a legal matter (murder).

I would question that documentary, it sounds like a flamboyant claim being made and then some other stat - such as partial birth abortions where signs of life are detected outside the womb - is given..

Entirely possible, I don't disagree with you.

Interesting 2013 article on the topic: http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/born-alive-dead-in-moments-grey-zone-of-live-birth-abortions-a-deep-divide-between-mps-and-physicians

Canadian law is no different than US common law regarding the status of a fetus -- one may only be a "human being" if one is delivered living from the body of one's mother. Murder or manslaughter charges under the common law may only be brought against a person who has killed a human being. However, statute has changed this in many US jurisdictions.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
You might not approve of abortion but it's rather below the belt to suggest that a woman choosing to go for one is morally or ethically the same as a woman who strangles babies.

I see no difference. I am just pointing out that on the last day of the second trimester…..you can legally kill that baby…..one day later on the first day of the third trimester…if you kill that baby it is murder. When you break it down it comes down to one second. How much can change in one day, let alone one second, that it can go to legal abortion to murder

I see no difference. I am just pointing out that on the last day of the second trimester…..you can legally kill that baby…..one day later on the first day of the third trimester…if you kill that baby it is murder. When you break it down it comes down to one second. How much can change in one day, let alone one second, that it can go to legal abortion to murder

Seeing no difference makes you a zealot in the abortion debate. You realize your claim that a child can be aborted 1 day before birth is legal is absolutely silly? That would be in an extremely rare event where the mothers life is threatened and aborting the child is the only option. In fact, 1 day before a baby is due, it is more likely the baby would be delivered C-section, not aborted.

Thanks for being such a shining example of how ridiculous the anti-abortion crowd is, at least in terms of logical argument.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Timeline

Seeing no difference makes you a zealot in the abortion debate. You realize your claim that a child can be aborted 1 day before birth is legal is absolutely silly? That would be in an extremely rare event where the mothers life is threatened and aborting the child is the only option. In fact, 1 day before a baby is due, it is more likely the baby would be delivered C-section, not aborted.

Thanks for being such a shining example of how ridiculous the anti-abortion crowd is, at least in terms of logical argument.

At least I can read :rofl:

At least I can read :rofl:

True, my bad, I misread you. However the basic point stands, you can get an abortion at will up to the legal point where after that you can only do so if the mothers life is in danger. But abortion is NOT murder.

You're the one who sees no difference between murder and abortion. Reading ability and the ability to grasp simple concepts such as these are different things. Heck I am big enough to admit I misread your post, not that it makes your point any more logical, or makes it not demonstrate the difference between an abortion zealot and logical thinking.

We could agree abortion is a horrible form of birth control. Not seeing a difference between murder and abortion is something that you need to work on.

Edited by ready4ONE

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Timeline

True, my bad, I misread you. However the basic point stands, you can get an abortion at will up to the legal point where after that you can only do so if the mothers life is in danger. But abortion is NOT murder.

You're the one who sees no difference between murder and abortion. Reading ability and the ability to grasp simple concepts such as these are different things. Heck I am big enough to admit I misread your post, not that it makes your point any more logical, or makes it not demonstrate the difference between an abortion zealot and logical thinking.

We could agree abortion is a horrible form of birth control. Not seeing a difference between murder and abortion is something that you need to work on.

I was just pointing out how you can legally kill a baby one day and the next day…..or one second after the third trimester starts….and be charged with murder.

Here is another scenario that is odd to me also. A woman in her second trimester decides to get an abortion. The night before she is to get an abortion the boyfriend assaults her (says he hits her in the stomach) and kills the baby. Now the boyfriend is charged with murder……on a baby(fetus) that was going to be killed anyway.

Its a complicated issue and I am sure it will never be resolved.

I am hardly an abortion zealot. I even support post birth abortions on unwanted retarded babies :devil: Some call that murder…..but post birth abortions sounds so much nicer :idea:

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I see no difference. I am just pointing out that on the last day of the second trimester..you can legally kill that baby..one day later on the first day of the third trimesterif you kill that baby it is murder. When you break it down it comes down to one second. How much can change in one day, let alone one second, that it can go to legal abortion to murder

Late term abortions are rare and despite the sensationalism of the outrage crowd they are performed when the mothers health is threatened or where there are catastrophic birth defects.

Again, there is a clear distinction between a procedure carried out by a doctor and someone strangling a child. The idea that people who support a woman's right to choose are somehow hypocritical because of this story is simplistic and dishonest.

I was just pointing out how you can legally kill a baby one day and the next day..or one second after the third trimester starts.and be charged with murder.

Here is another scenario that is odd to me also. A woman in her second trimester decides to get an abortion. The night before she is to get an abortion the boyfriend assaults her (says he hits her in the stomach) and kills the baby. Now the boyfriend is charged with murderon a baby(fetus) that was going to be killed anyway.

Its a complicated issue and I am sure it will never be resolved.

I am hardly an abortion zealot. I even support post birth abortions on unwanted retarded babies :devil: Some call that murder..but post birth abortions sounds so much nicer :idea:

Never mind the wording of 'post birth abortion', you might want to consider the use of 'retarded'. What is this - the 1950s?

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

I am hardly an abortion zealot. I even support post birth abortions on unwanted retarded babies :devil: Some call that murder…..but post birth abortions sounds so much nicer :idea:

First you advocate killing small animals, now it's babies with developmental issues. I wonder where you go from here.

I have to guess there's a trail of wingless flies somewhere in your past, no?

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline
I wonder where you go from here.

I think I may look into the hypocrisy of people who preach tolerance…..yet are intolerant of viewpoints that differ from theirs.

After that I would like to discuss killing and eating large animals…….especially pigs and cattle……and how delicious they are (L)

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

I think I may look into the hypocrisy of people who preach tolerance…..yet are intolerant of viewpoints that differ from theirs.

Well as long as you're not out there trying to shoot the neighbors cat again, I guess it's time well spent.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline

Well as long as you're not out there trying to shoot the neighbors cat again, I guess it's time well spent.

If I tried to shoot the neighbors cat……it would be dead :protest:

Feral cats will never be a problem in northern Mn(at least in rural areas). If the wolves and coyotes don't kill them the bobcats will.