160 days and we already feel awful, really feeling for u guys

:time: that will help everyone else.

event.png

Petition received------------------- 12.22.2014

Electronic NOA1 rec. (SRC)-------- 12.24.2014

Electronic NOA2 ----------------------7/20/2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I wonder if it's worth making an Infopass appointment at your local office (or that of your fiance if you are the beneficiary)? We never ended up going that route so can't report what the outcome is or if it is helpful, but by this stage, I'd be trying anything.

Not sure if it helps or makes things worse, but there was a couple last week who were approved after 260 days. Similar filing date to yours, OP. No RFE. UK beneficiary. All appears to be a simple case.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi There if it helps, we were 26th June (2014) and took 286 Days - (9 Months 14 days) - got our approval on 6th April 2015... I'm a UK person too :)

Oh yes, and as a last gasp on inefficiency, they then took TWO WEEKS to send the package to TSC.....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:time: that will help everyone else.

Yes, as others have said, open a service request with the USCIS via their 1-800 number. And please complete your VJ timeline. It helps everyone! :time:

:time: so that we can help you out better and it also helps others by keeping the timeline predictions relatively accurate. But yes, please contact USCIS and ask for an inquiry on your case as you are well beyond the normal processing times.

Why does everyone keep saying that? The timeline is filled out up to date. OP stated they are still waiting for NOA2.

As a July filer, I feel so bad for you!! Write your congressman if you haven't already! Keeping you in my prayers.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Why does everyone keep saying that? The timeline is filled out up to date. OP stated they are still waiting for NOA2.

As a July filer, I feel so bad for you!! Write your congressman if you haven't already! Keeping you in my prayers.

When I posted it, they didn't even have a timeline.

Timeline

I'm confused about the timeline, California transferred to Vermont? Am I looking at the right timeline?

I agree that is REALLY really odd'

OP, have you called? What did they say? Are you positive you were transferred to Vermont?

NOA1: November 18, 2014 @ TSC

NOA2: June 24, 2015 218 days

Sent to NVC: July 1, 2015

Embassy Case Number Received: July 10, 2015

Sent to embassy: July 16, 2015

Embassy Received: July 20, 2015

Packet 3 Received/DS 160/Readiness Completed: July 22, 2015

Medical: July 24, 2015

Packet 4 Received: August 11, 2015

Interview: September 4, 2015 Approved

Issued: September 8, 2015

Visa in hand:

POE: September 18, 2015

-----------------------

When filling in your timeline, please understand that all I-129F's are sent to the LOCKBOX in Texas, and then ROUTED (not transferred) to your ASSIGNED service center- the one in Texas "TSC" (not the same as the lockbox!), or the one in California "CSC". If your tracking number starts with WAC, you're at the CSC, you were not transferred! There are no transfers at this time. If your number starts with SRC you're at the TSC and that's where you will serve your entire sentence.USCIS isn't fair.

They don't care about you.

-----------------------------------------------------

Want to complain to someone anyway?

*Email the Ombudsman at cisombudsman@HQ.DHS.GOV

"The Ombudsman provides an impartial and independent perspective to USCIS in an attempt to resolve problems"

Timeline

Yeah they transferred us to Vermont and then transferred is back to California in October 2014. I thought that strange too and at the time they said that it was to help to speed up the process as they were running behind schedule.

It's all very messy and unclear.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Yeah they transferred us to Vermont and then transferred is back to California in October 2014. I thought that strange too and at the time they said that it was to help to speed up the process as they were running behind schedule.

It's all very messy and unclear.

But now you're back at CSC? Very odd.

I would explore the congressman or senator route. And perhaps an infopass just to see if you can more information is in order. It won't hurt.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.