saracatherine

I am in shock! There is hope after all!

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I find this heartbreaking. How can the TSC approve someone that filed in November when there are July, August, and September petitioners WAITING for so long!? This is beyond cruel. How could they do this to people?

Congrats on your petition OP you were spared the anguish

I-129F: Sent 9/5/2014
I-129F: Arrived at Lewisville 9/8/2014
I-129F: NOA1 Text message/mail 9/11/2014
I-129F: Alien Registration Number Changed 9/16/2014
I-129F: Request to correct on document or notice assigned to an officer for response 10/25/2014
I-129F: Name Change request made 10/31/2014
I-129F: NOA 2 Text message/mail 4/6/2015

I-129F: NOA 2 Hardcopy 4/9/2015

I-129F: Sent to NVC 4/13/2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Am really sorry. I don't intend anything bad. And I don't intend to hijack any thread.

Honestly I don't even know what u mean by THREAD or how to create one.

When I came on new on VJ I just posted but didn't know as is said now its a thread.

Please am sorry getting on someone's thread.

I will appreciate if am given detailed enlightenment about creating a thread and maintaining it.

thanks. God bless.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Congrats!!!

I love seeing approvals in the 150-160 day range now. I hope the trend will get there and even better soon. Seems like TSC has picked up some speed lately.

Congrats to the new NOA2's

Me too. I love these random early approvals (though I'm really cheering for the remaining Aug-Oct filers too). They're such a wild card they keep me on my toes.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

So very happy for you and because you posted that I now have HOPE!!! Everyone should rejoice with you because this is wonderful news. Good for you and God bless you both!

I-129F Sent: January 20, 2015

I-129F Received: January 21, 2015

NOA1 Text & E-mail Received: January 23, 2015

NOA1 Hardcopy Received: January 31, 2015

NOA2 Message Received July 27, 2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

I find this heartbreaking. How can the TSC approve someone that filed in November when there are July, August, and September petitioners WAITING for so long!? This is beyond cruel. How could they do this to people?

Congrats on your petition OP you were spared the anguish

Pretty interesting comment from someone who got approved only half a month after me and I was a July filer. :P Are there really any July filers left? I see 30 on Igor's list but I bet most of them, if not all, just haven't been online to update their timelines.

I think what matters is, things are moving forward and we should try to be happy for everyone. It's been a long wait and some have waited longer than others...

Timeline

Am really sorry. I don't intend anything bad. And I don't intend to hijack any thread.

Honestly I don't even know what u mean by THREAD or how to create one.

When I came on new on VJ I just posted but didn't know as is said now its a thread.

Please am sorry getting on someone's thread.

I will appreciate if am given detailed enlightenment about creating a thread and maintaining it.

thanks. God bless.

You just do what you did when you created your thread "anything yet heard about September fillers?" on March 13 ;) No worries, lots of people do that but you'll get more help if you create your own thread (subject) and ask people there.

Have a good day/evening.

Edited by Maria&Seve

Congrats!!! I'm at 200 days and still waiting. ???

I was at 206 when I got the mobile and email messages of the approval this past Thursday. I am hoping all that have been waitting so long hear soon. Hope your response comes quickly now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Seems like TSC has picked up some speed lately.

With half of September still waiting, I'm afraid that's just not true.

NOA1: November 18, 2014 @ TSC

NOA2: June 24, 2015 218 days

Sent to NVC: July 1, 2015

Embassy Case Number Received: July 10, 2015

Sent to embassy: July 16, 2015

Embassy Received: July 20, 2015

Packet 3 Received/DS 160/Readiness Completed: July 22, 2015

Medical: July 24, 2015

Packet 4 Received: August 11, 2015

Interview: September 4, 2015 Approved

Issued: September 8, 2015

Visa in hand:

POE: September 18, 2015

-----------------------

When filling in your timeline, please understand that all I-129F's are sent to the LOCKBOX in Texas, and then ROUTED (not transferred) to your ASSIGNED service center- the one in Texas "TSC" (not the same as the lockbox!), or the one in California "CSC". If your tracking number starts with WAC, you're at the CSC, you were not transferred! There are no transfers at this time. If your number starts with SRC you're at the TSC and that's where you will serve your entire sentence.USCIS isn't fair.

They don't care about you.

-----------------------------------------------------

Want to complain to someone anyway?

*Email the Ombudsman at cisombudsman@HQ.DHS.GOV

"The Ombudsman provides an impartial and independent perspective to USCIS in an attempt to resolve problems"

Timeline

With half of September still waiting, I'm afraid that's just not true.

Considering the speed it has been at, them being in September is really good progress. At the speed they were at when I got approved, they would still be working on August right now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.