3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I applied for my EAD/AP at the same time as I-485 in June 2014. My Combo EAD/AP card will expire in August and I would like to renew end of month as I'm not sure when my GC will arrive. I received a letter last September in regards to an Interview Waiver, but have not heard anything since that time. Anyway, I had a few questions about the I-765 form.

1) Question #12 Date of Last Entry into the U.S., and #13 Place of Last Entry into the U.S.

I've made several visits to Canada since I got my EAD/AP card, my most recent visit a few weeks ago. Do I put this date or do I enter the date that I first crossed over as a K1 Visa holder which was last April? I'm just not sure if by entry that includes entering as AP

2) Status of Last Entry - Would I put AOS Applicant/Advance Parole OR K-1 Visa if using my entry to the U.S. from last April 2014.

I've tried searching online but have not come across a clear answer. I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks,

Julie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

do you have to re apply? My wife is in the same situation, filed in May 2014, received EAD/AP card in August with a letter

received in sep indication of an interview waiver. Also, I haven't heard anything..the letter we received in Sep 2014

indicated 6 months

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes, you need to re-apply. I'm currently working and my employer is already questioning as to when my GC will arrive. I can't chance waiting on when my GC will arrive. My letter in September indicated 6 months as well, but when I call USCIS they just advise that I'm within the processing times and provide very little information. It's really frustrating.

Edited by TMLfan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.